First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What country do you think produces the best music????
865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / australia, sydney
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
What country would you say produces the best songs
and has the best music artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / London
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
i dunt know but i lobe bib bang n wonder girls music so maybe seoul
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Japan.. Hamasaki Ayumi, Gackt, Larc~en~ciel.....
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -----somewhere^^-...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
i love dbsk songs!!!
so in my opinion, it would be korea....
Posted 8/23/08
In my opinion, it will be Korea and Taiwan
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
korea, US, UK, taiwan, singapore, japan in fact ALL! XD
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Darkside! :))
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Japan, US and Korea....I guess...:)
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
girls on CR in the age 12-16:
- iiiiaaaaaaah korea ofc!!!! ohmyygaaawd I just LOVE dbsk!!!


look at the facts. which country has the most famous artists? that should be it.

US and UK imo
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / sky x]
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
JAPAN..xD
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

catsy wrote:

i dunt know but i lobe bib bang n wonder girls music so maybe seoul


hands down to wonder girls and big bang T.O.P and Yubin <333
2914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Korea
12121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 1st state that se...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Wonder Girls?
they can't even sing...
I think...Korea, US, and Japan....for US mostly the old ones...
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 303
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Hedbrant wrote:

girls on CR in the age 12-16:
- iiiiaaaaaaah korea ofc!!!! ohmyygaaawd I just LOVE dbsk!!!


look at the facts. which country has the most famous artists? that should be it.

US and UK imo


Being famous has nothing to do with producing good music.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

caaaake wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

girls on CR in the age 12-16:
- iiiiaaaaaaah korea ofc!!!! ohmyygaaawd I just LOVE dbsk!!!


look at the facts. which country has the most famous artists? that should be it.

US and UK imo


Being famous has nothing to do with producing good music.


you're certainly right in a way. But in the big picture those two elements follow each other

690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 303
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Hedbrant wrote:


caaaake wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

girls on CR in the age 12-16:
- iiiiaaaaaaah korea ofc!!!! ohmyygaaawd I just LOVE dbsk!!!


look at the facts. which country has the most famous artists? that should be it.

US and UK imo


Being famous has nothing to do with producing good music.


you're certainly right in a way. But in the big picture those two elements follow each other



Maybe 20 years ago
The big picture today is corporate, mass-produced, pop music.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.