...ei guys introduce your self..=)
All-Important-Requester
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
elow minna-san..
.if ur new here..
..you should intorduce..
..ur self..
..tell us wats ur name....
..nickname...
...fav (anime,music etc..)
..dislike.....
........................................
..............................anything about ur self hehe..=)
11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
My name's Catona, but call me Caty or Caty-chan. =D
I love Itazura na Kiss, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, & Gakuen Alice.
And I also like sports, writing, listening to music, and going on cr.
I hate copy-cats and liars... as well as most bugs. XD
All-Important-Requester
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
elow..Caty-chan.=)
i also lyk Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight=)
..hope you can be active in dis group..
.tnx 4 joining..
.hope we could become better frends..=)
28712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
nana-chan here~desu!
fav anime: cant decide btw tsubasa and bokura ga ita x33 music some metal and punk also j-pop me is childish xDD
i don't like bullies, takers, and perverts
nice to meet you mina-san
All-Important-Requester
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

butterflyluvsky wrote:

nana-chan here~desu!
fav anime: cant decide btw tsubasa and bokura ga ita x33 music some metal and punk also j-pop me is childish xDD
i don't like bullies, takers, and perverts
nice to meet you mina-san


elow..nana-chan ..=)
..tnx 4 joining in dis group hope we could become better frends.=)
28712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
yup yup we will xDD
well as long as we get to chat and so on x33
All-Important-Requester
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Hi my name is Aileen
I love to watch all kinds of anime & read all kinds of manga(well, as long as it is good)
Well, one thing I hate the most are bugs =.=ll
Nice to meet you all ^_~
All-Important-Requester
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

bluea52394 wrote:

Hi my name is Aileen
I love to watch all kinds of anime & read all kinds of manga(well, as long as it is good)
Well, one thing I hate the most are bugs =.=ll
Nice to meet you all ^_~


elow..aileen..
.tnx 4 joining here..=)
..i also lyk watching anime..
..and reading manga,.=)
...me 2 hate bugs..=)
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
hello!
genie here! (that's what my cr friends call me anyway...)
I like to listen to jrock (Gazette,miyavi,suG,nightmare,ancafe,ayabie).
I like Kat tun.
I love to read books although I haven't been able to read much since I am very busy with work......
I love rock music and ballads make me go to sleep..(most of the time).
I am quite good in making banners and stuff too...
nice to meet you guys!

All-Important-Requester
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

mayyhew wrote:


bluea52394 wrote:

Hi my name is Aileen
I love to watch all kinds of anime & read all kinds of manga(well, as long as it is good)
Well, one thing I hate the most are bugs =.=ll
Nice to meet you all ^_~


elow..aileen..
.tnx 4 joining here..=)
..i also lyk watching anime..
..and reading manga,.=)
...me 2 hate bugs..=)



Lol XD kewl XD
All-Important-Requester
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

mysticgenie wrote:

hello!
genie here! (that's what my cr friends call me anyway...)
I like to listen to jrock (Gazette,miyavi,suG,nightmare,ancafe,ayabie).
I like Kat tun.
I love to read books although I haven't been able to read much since I am very busy with work......
I love rock music and ballads make me go to sleep..(most of the time).
I am quite good in making banners and stuff too...
nice to meet you guys!




elow genie =)
..I also like to listen to jrock alice nine,Gazette,miyavi,suG,nightmare,ancafe,ayabie,kra,
.i lyk reading manga..
..hehe........=)
All-Important-Requester
13253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on skype and gaia...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
hiz im amber some plp call me snow-can some call me bambi-chan and others call me yukki-cii u can call me any of thows or make up a new one hmm i lison to country music i have a puppy names shadow shes a black lab and rite now my arm hurts but hurts worse if i lay down so its 6:07am and im still awake blaz hmm i love having membership cards and i wach anime when i have the chance to wach them that is and im the ceator of real pets anime prts any pets hmm if u wunt to know more just ask me any ?ons ^_^^-^
All-Important-Requester
13253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on skype and gaia...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
oo and dis like r plp whom steal others stuff and/or plpz whom hack in to others acconts and/or makes fun of one of my friends if someone i know dose any one of these ill chew them out and remove them from my friends list u can ask google08 he copyed one of my friends acconts and stole his pics as well so he got chewed on as long as u dont cross one of thows lines ill be as kind and as nice as i posably can be ^_^^-^
All-Important-Requester
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
konnichiwa minna san.....
im heidi chan...
im 24 and from Philippines!!!
i really love anime and manga!!!

42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
well im saying im new here ^_____________^

HI everyone im Rachie-Chan
17 and lives in Australia
^____^

i love my dark magical anime
i love my manga ^___^

and i LOVE TWILIGHT!!!
WOOOO!!!
You must be logged in to post.