First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
If you given a priviledge to unlicense an anime in CR what would it be? and why?
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
none because I'd end up buying what I really like and you can't do that with unlicensed anime.
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Online
Posted 8/23/08

artgeek707 wrote:

none because I'd end up buying what I really like and you can't do that with unlicensed anime.


Maybe I'm wrong, but I interpreted it as "what shows would you like to share with everybody on CR" and not "what professionally subbed dvds would you like to erase from existence"


GintokiSakata wrote:

None. I like licensed animes D:


And thats why you don't want to watch them on CR?

21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

none because I'd end up buying what I really like and you can't do that with unlicensed anime.


Maybe I'm wrong, but I interpreted it as "what shows would you like to share with everybody on CR" and not "what professionally subbed dvds would you like to erase from existence"


GintokiSakata wrote:

None. I like licensed animes D:


And thats why you don't want to watch them on CR?



Well if I had my way then everybody would be watching Monster. I have not come across any anime that is more in depth, realistic, or has as great a lead villain. It only recently got licensed and taken down from CR so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for any box sets I might encounter.
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
katekyo hitman reborn!!!
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Online
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08

GintokiSakata wrote:

None. I like licensed animes D:

And thats why you don't want to watch them on CR?

When did I state that I don't want to watch anime on CR?


When I said "them" I was refering to licensed anime, not anime in general.
The original question was:
What liscensed shows do you want to watch on CR?
You said none of them, because you like licensed anime
Because it is licensed, you don't want to watch it on CR, that is the logic that baffled me.
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~*Here*~
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Slayers or KHR
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

GintokiSakata wrote:



Then please be actually more specific.
Also, how was that the original question? The original question was, If you were given the privilege to unlicense an anime on CR, which would it be?
You altered a question, which then, gave you a different analogy, thus, a different logical conclusion.

My analogy:

Premise 1 - I don't want an anime to be unlicensed in CR
Premise 2 - I like licensed animes (Haven't given the reason for liking animes, but, I like it due the fact that I can actually buy merchandise, etc, but that wasn't questioned)
Conclusion - I don't want an anime to be unlicensed in CR, because I like licsensed animes, due to <insert reason>.

And because that the anime is going to be 'unlicensed' again, and distrubed to CR, that means that all the DVD boxes, merchandise, etc, will be removed from the area where it's licensed.

Alteration of a question can give you a complete different prespective, please, remember that.





oooooohhhhhhh WOW O.O
Gintoki is ssssoooo smart
i agree :D

1192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Nabari no Ou.... or KHR.... I dunno... hmmm they are both really good
24529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Calgary, Alberta
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
seto no hanayome,ouran high school host club,lucky star,school rumble anyone i guess doesn't really matter to me
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Online
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08

GintokiSakata wrote:

Then please be actually more specific.
Also, how was that the original question? The original question was, If you were given the privilege to unlicense an anime on CR, which would it be?
You altered a question, which then, gave you a different analogy, thus, a different logical conclusion.

My analogy:

Premise 1 - I don't want an anime to be unlicensed in CR
Premise 2 - I like licensed animes (Haven't given the reason for liking animes, but, I like it due the fact that I can actually buy merchandise, etc, but that wasn't questioned)
Conclusion - I don't want an anime to be unlicensed in CR, because I like licsensed animes, due to <insert reason>.

And because that the anime is going to be 'unlicensed' again, and distrubed to CR, that means that all the DVD boxes, merchandise, etc, will be removed from the area where it's licensed.

Alteration of a question can give you a complete different prespective, please, remember that.



First off: That's not an analogy. I didn't use one either.
The question says licensed ON CR, it said nothing about the rest of the internet or world, so a show could be unlicensed on CR and still available for purchase in your local retail, along with that merchandise you love. You are the one who just changed the question to suit yourself. Also the statement "I don't want an anime to be unlicensed in CR" can be read as I don't want to watch anything on CR, since CR only shows unlicensed anime. Which is just confusing since I'm sure that's not what you meant.
Your argument seems to be "If a show were to be put on CR, all the merchandise would cease to exist and that would make me sad"

Its not alteration of the question so much as it is interpretation. Also its the OP's fault for not being specific in their question.
My logic is that by unlicensing a show, somebody will upload the episode so people can watch, thus, the show that you want unlicensed is the one you want to show everybody on CR because you like it for whatever reason. So by saying you dont want a show to be unlicensed because you like it is like saying you don't want it on CR because you like it.
13963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Onigiri City ,Cru...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
If it was me i would go for Utawarerumono... Because Utawarerumono is not allowed in veoh if its in english...

13963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Onigiri City ,Cru...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Kasyo-Raf wrote:

So Sorry for the Title
*If you were given a priviledge to unlicense an anime here in CR what would it be and why?*


I'd go for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!




Because It's really hard to find a good Anime with a fast download speed and a high quality video.



You can download it at Veoh TV.... i guess its 1hr per ep..
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
d.grayman
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore.
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
gintoki.. i dun understand .. u are saying that u like licensed anime but u do not want the licensed anime to be unlicensed?
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / L.A
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
reborn gantz and major
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.