First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Ryuuki's sexuality
Member
1252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Uranus C:
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

KezhiaChan wrote:


Goldenkt wrote:


KezhiaChan wrote:

he's not gay or bisexual.. he's just pretending so no people keep putting marriage proporsal to his face =
that issue arise because ryuuki hasnt know seiran is his missing older brother & is still waiting for seiran to come back and be the king. remember? he pretends to be an idiot king & pretend to like men so no one force him to take a consort.


aaah but when shuurei left the harem he said that he was lying about being gay but was attracted to both sex. And that was the truth I think anyway


LOL!! maybe... he just want to tease shuurei.. maybe he isnt serious about liking men too. the point only to tell shuurei he likes her :D


>__< i hope so. But i kinda wish he was a little bi
Member
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

KezhiaChan wrote:

he's not gay or bisexual.. he's just pretending so no people keep putting marriage proporsal to his face =
that issue arise because ryuuki hasnt know seiran is his missing older brother & is still waiting for seiran to come back and be the king. remember? he pretends to be an idiot king & pretend to like men so no one force him to take a consort.


EXACTLY!

1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

Goldenkt wrote:

I agree. I meen the only reason he made out he was gay was so that he didnt have to marry >__< And people believed it because he dragged men into his room. But that was only because he was scared of the dark ^__^





oO Accidental Incest? (:


i loved that scene

yes to many people it might seem he is GAY but he is very much straight and he is very smart. if you guys payed attention in season 1 he explains his reason for his behavior. ryuuki was the youngest of all the brothers he was always bulled around, hence he found his sanctuary in the library with shuurei's father. he was educated very well so he knew what was to come of his brother's hence he stayed silent and didn't interfere during the civil wars. but once he became emperor he did not want the same thing to happen to his children from his own personal experience, so as smart as he is he made everyone believe that he was gay and incompetent person. how ever he broke his own promise when he promised to be a better emperor than his father in order to save shuurei from being poison to death
Member
1252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Uranus C:
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

princess802 wrote:


Goldenkt wrote:

I agree. I meen the only reason he made out he was gay was so that he didnt have to marry >__< And people believed it because he dragged men into his room. But that was only because he was scared of the dark ^__^





oO Accidental Incest? (:


i loved that scene

yes to many people it might seem he is GAY but he is very much straight and he is very smart. if you guys payed attention in season 1 he explains his reason for his behavior. ryuuki was the youngest of all the brothers he was always bulled around, hence he found his sanctuary in the library with shuurei's father. he was educated very well so he knew what was to come of his brother's hence he stayed silent and didn't interfere during the civil wars. but once he became emperor he did not want the same thing to happen to his children from his own personal experience, so as smart as he is he made everyone believe that he was gay and incompetent person. how ever he broke his own promise when he promised to be a better emperor than his father in order to save shuurei from being poison to death


I agree but after that Shuurei leaves the imperial court and the last thing Ryuuki tells her in the anime is "I like woman to" or "I'm ambidextrous" in the manga. So he's obviously saying he's Bi.
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

i know but still in the anime he does everything to pursue shuurei-- so i still don't think he is GAY ^_^
Member
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fandavale - Magic...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08

Goldenkt wrote:


KezhiaChan wrote:


Goldenkt wrote:


KezhiaChan wrote:

he's not gay or bisexual.. he's just pretending so no people keep putting marriage proporsal to his face =
that issue arise because ryuuki hasnt know seiran is his missing older brother & is still waiting for seiran to come back and be the king. remember? he pretends to be an idiot king & pretend to like men so no one force him to take a consort.


aaah but when shuurei left the harem he said that he was lying about being gay but was attracted to both sex. And that was the truth I think anyway


LOL!! maybe... he just want to tease shuurei.. maybe he isnt serious about liking men too. the point only to tell shuurei he likes her :D


>__< i hope so. But i kinda wish he was a little bi


it's sure is interesting but i dont want to see him as bisexual. bcause it would ruin his charming side a bit.
he's great the way he's now!!
Member
1252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Uranus C:
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

KezhiaChan wrote:


Goldenkt wrote:


KezhiaChan wrote:


Goldenkt wrote:


KezhiaChan wrote:

he's not gay or bisexual.. he's just pretending so no people keep putting marriage proporsal to his face =
that issue arise because ryuuki hasnt know seiran is his missing older brother & is still waiting for seiran to come back and be the king. remember? he pretends to be an idiot king & pretend to like men so no one force him to take a consort.


aaah but when shuurei left the harem he said that he was lying about being gay but was attracted to both sex. And that was the truth I think anyway


LOL!! maybe... he just want to tease shuurei.. maybe he isnt serious about liking men too. the point only to tell shuurei he likes her :D


>__< i hope so. But i kinda wish he was a little bi


it's sure is interesting but i dont want to see him as bisexual. bcause it would ruin his charming side a bit.
he's great the way he's now!!


Its kinda hard to tell if he is bi anyways because hes so in love with shuurei (:
Member
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fandavale - Magic...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Goldenkt wrote:


KezhiaChan wrote:


Goldenkt wrote:


KezhiaChan wrote:


Goldenkt wrote:


KezhiaChan wrote:

he's not gay or bisexual.. he's just pretending so no people keep putting marriage proporsal to his face =
that issue arise because ryuuki hasnt know seiran is his missing older brother & is still waiting for seiran to come back and be the king. remember? he pretends to be an idiot king & pretend to like men so no one force him to take a consort.


aaah but when shuurei left the harem he said that he was lying about being gay but was attracted to both sex. And that was the truth I think anyway


LOL!! maybe... he just want to tease shuurei.. maybe he isnt serious about liking men too. the point only to tell shuurei he likes her :D


>__< i hope so. But i kinda wish he was a little bi


it's sure is interesting but i dont want to see him as bisexual. bcause it would ruin his charming side a bit.
he's great the way he's now!!


Its kinda hard to tell if he is bi anyways because hes so in love with shuurei (:


yes! and with so straight forward manner!
ryuuki: looking at shuurei & get closer to her. then, "smooch!"
He always kissed shuurei without hesitation and so sudden making shuurei mad
Member
1252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Uranus C:
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
^__^ Haha

I wish she wouldnt slap him afterwards ^__^



4103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
I think he isn't gay. He just made everyoone believe that to avoid marriage and discourage fathers of daughters. That sort of thing.
Member
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
think hes both..........
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
I think he is bi...I think there is something iffy with how he treats Shuuei ...
Member
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bacoor
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
shuurei's stupid. lol.. ahaha.. ambidextrous means that your hands have equal strength.. for example, you're left handed but you could also play sports using your right hand.. or, you could write legibly using either your left or right hand...

ryuuki's straight. if you watch the 1st series, he'll explain why he's been inviting men in his chmber..

Member
1252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Uranus C:
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

tsumimai wrote:

shuurei's stupid. lol.. ahaha.. ambidextrous means that your hands have equal strength.. for example, you're left handed but you could also play sports using your right hand.. or, you could write legibly using either your left or right hand...

ryuuki's straight. if you watch the 1st series, he'll explain why he's been inviting men in his chmber..



Yer I agree but it can also be that he prefers both men and woman (just like prefering both hands to write with)
Member
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
I wish he won't be Bi or anything, I want him to be a real man, please show your self to me lol I don't want to be broken heart lol...I hope this anime and also manga I read will be on my way I think...Ryuuki x Shuurei only...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.