First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Dark Castle
Posted 8/28/08

Alixonzen wrote:


assassinXfire wrote:

"awesome!!" .... //_~






Dark-Vampire-girl wrote:


assassinXfire wrote:

"awesome!!" .... //_~



lets just becareful.. cause there might be more traps... *starts walking*


"To tell you the truth everytime I try to explore this place, it seems differant everytime


yeah thats true..
Moderator
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you can find me i...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
(well well well look who's on! Yay!!!!! ))

"yeah yeah now can someone get me down!!!"
Posted 8/28/08

assassinXfire wrote:

(well well well look who's on! Yay!!!!! ))

"yeah yeah now can someone get me down!!!"


hold on let finsh cutting the rope *cuts the rope with a blade* (gtg bye bye)
Member
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Konohagakure no sato
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
walks around looking at the castle uuumm this is biig
Member
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
whoot it's cozy here!
Member
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
come Zura it's quite mezmerizing.
"Indeed it is mistress."
i could get used to this couldn't you Zura?
"Most definatly."
Member
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08
what shall we do now?
"I am going to go for a nice fly, You on the other hand can be on you own Mistress."
I see how it is Zura. *Zura takes off*
Hmmmm maybe i can see if there is any one who would like to play...
*Naomi walks into one of the many chambers of the castle and it appears to be a ballroom.*
Hmmm i need to liven things up here.
*Naomi changes into an elegant dress and creates illusens of manny people dancing in the ballroom*
AAhhh much better.
Zura! come here! *zura suddenly appears beside Naomi.* "Yes mistress!?!?"
I thought you may want to join the fun! "Hmmm I shall, thank you." *Zura transforms into a human
Member
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
"This is quite fun indeed!" told ya so!
Posted 8/31/08
a girl slowly walks upa hill here bow slung behind her back, in the distcane she can see a dim light, walking closer she made outa shape of a house, castle?
Posted 8/31/08
"hmm..." Nima-chan looked up at the castle before her "cozy..." she smiled, she opened the door "anyone here?" she sensed more people..... well not people exactly, their aura seemed different
Posted 8/31/08

animafreak623 wrote:

"hmm..." Nima-chan looked up at the castle before her "cozy..." she smiled, she opened the door "anyone here?" she sensed more people..... well not people exactly, their aura seemed different


*walks around the castle* hmm its 2 quiet in the castle...
Posted 8/31/08

Dark-Vampire-girl wrote:


animafreak623 wrote:

"hmm..." Nima-chan looked up at the castle before her "cozy..." she smiled, she opened the door "anyone here?" she sensed more people..... well not people exactly, their aura seemed different


*walks around the castle* hmm its 2 quiet in the castle...


nima-chan spots her "hi, my names Nima-chan, and this is chi senshoku ken" she said, pointing at her blade "who are you?" she said with a smile
Posted 8/31/08

animafreak623 wrote:


Dark-Vampire-girl wrote:


animafreak623 wrote:

"hmm..." Nima-chan looked up at the castle before her "cozy..." she smiled, she opened the door "anyone here?" she sensed more people..... well not people exactly, their aura seemed different


*walks around the castle* hmm its 2 quiet in the castle...


nima-chan spots her "hi, my names Nima-chan, and this is chi senshoku ken" she said, pointing at her blade "who are you?" she said with a smile


oh hi there.. nice 2 meet u!! im yuki!!*smiles*
Posted 8/31/08


"hmm...." Nma-chan stared at her "i give up, you appear quit human, what are you?"
Posted 8/31/08

animafreak623 wrote:



"hmm...." Nma-chan stared at her "i give up, you appear quit human, what are you?"


im a vampire.. and i c ur a demon...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.