First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Asian tallest biggest celebrities
Posted 8/24/08

merlose wrote:

(If you have any more tall,big,huge,very overweight asian celebrity or people than please add)


I did some searching on the tallest/ biggest asian celebrities some are well known, apart from that they are biggest asian athletes also one of the biggest athletes alive in sports todays.Don't post celeb,athletes who are who below 6ft or look too skinny,they be so small/short compare these guys




athletes




Who's the girl with the first guy?
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at my computer desk
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

merlose wrote:

People over 7 foot don't live very long.


Why not?
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at my computer desk
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

merlose wrote:

(If you have any more tall,big,huge,very overweight asian celebrity or people than please add)


I did some searching on the tallest/ biggest asian celebrities some are well known, apart from that they are biggest asian athletes also one of the biggest athletes alive in sports todays.Don't post celeb,athletes who are who below 6ft or look too skinny,they be so small/short compare these guys




athletes




Do men that are that big like Hong man choi have big penises?
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

last-of-my-breed wrote:


merlose wrote:

(If you have any more tall,big,huge,very overweight asian celebrity or people than please add)


I did some searching on the tallest/ biggest asian celebrities some are well known, apart from that they are biggest asian athletes also one of the biggest athletes alive in sports todays.Don't post celeb,athletes who are who below 6ft or look too skinny,they be so small/short compare these guys




athletes




Do men that are that big like Hong man choi have big penises?


most likely just a couple inches more than average. nothing outrageous like 12 inches or something.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
that Hong man choi's head is quite literally bigger than my body.
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at my computer desk
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

Raikuga wrote:


last-of-my-breed wrote:

Do men that are that big like Hong man choi have big penises?


most likely just a couple inches more than average. nothing outrageous like 12 inches or something.


Do you have proof? Or are you just stating your opinion?
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

last-of-my-breed wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


last-of-my-breed wrote:

Do men that are that big like Hong man choi have big penises?


most likely just a couple inches more than average. nothing outrageous like 12 inches or something.


Do you have proof? Or are you just stating your opinion?


one thing u should know is that penis size has little relativity to body size. a smaller guy can have a larger penis than a larger guy. its luck of the draw really.
but some of these giants have a slightly larger chance of possessing a larger one.
so meh it really depends.
4201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Heaven and Hell
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Wtf is this? I wish I could delete some of the comments posted here.This is not suppose to be some perverted subject.
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
I believe that sung ming ming was in Rush Hour 3 I'm not sure though
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
I insist that the first dude was photoshoped....
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
I wonder how much those people eat
4201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Heaven and Hell
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

misspossum wrote:

i admire them, coz i think being that tall can be a burden in certain things..n they can make the best out of it!!
Bao Xishun, a 7-foot-9 herdsman from Inner Mongolia with 41.7-inch arms...reaches into dolphins' stomachs, to remove life-threatening pieces of plastic the dolphins nibbled off the edge of their pool at an aquarium. He saved 2 dolphins!!! it's just so touching for me..
here's the link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236446,00.html



Wow I have never heard any case like this before.What he did was heroic, I wish he wasn't so tall it's a burden especially since's he's that old.
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Winterpeggers
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
wheres the blonde guy from human tetris
Posted 8/24/08

merlose wrote:

China and India fattest baby.

Asia's fattest baby


LOL! the first pic is very cute!!
woa! his arms! it's like.. 80% fat, 10% meat, and 10% bones XD!!

2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

merlose wrote:


misspossum wrote:

i admire them, coz i think being that tall can be a burden in certain things..n they can make the best out of it!!
Bao Xishun, a 7-foot-9 herdsman from Inner Mongolia with 41.7-inch arms...reaches into dolphins' stomachs, to remove life-threatening pieces of plastic the dolphins nibbled off the edge of their pool at an aquarium. He saved 2 dolphins!!! it's just so touching for me..
here's the link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236446,00.html



Wow I have never heard any case like this before.What he did was heroic, I wish he wasn't so tall it's a burden especially since's he's that old.


i know, he's not young anymore but he's willing to help the dolphins all the way from his hometown, but i think he's happy that he saved the dolphins, coz it's something that no one else but him can do becoz of his height, so i'm so agree with u..he is indeed a hero!! coz he is one of the popular tall person that can make the best out of their heights..!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.