First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
10 funny things to do when your bored in school
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

1. Put a condom on each desk - 1 per classmate - then put the box and remaining condoms on your teachers desk. Write on the board, "Just a little something I thought you might all enjoy."
2. Stand up in the middle of class and scream, "Dammit I want my brown pants!"
3. Stand in the hall with a water gun and shoot the people who pass you at random while mumbling, "One down, so many more to go."
4. Perform interpretive dance in the middle of the library.
5. Hold impromptu heavy metal/rock concerts in the middle of the cafeteria.
6. Put chairs in front of all the bathroom doors with signs that read, "Out of order. Enter at your own risk. Something has gone terribly wrong with the sewage system."
7. Steal all of your teachers' markers, chalk, rulers, erasers, and other board paraphernalia. Write a ransom note with the demands of $1,000,000,000 and being made principal.
8. Run around campus screaming "The flying monkeys are coming! The flying monkeys are coming!"
9. Steal a grocery cart, fill it with textbooks, walk through the school with it. Throw a textbook at everyone you see while screaming at them, "LEARN DAMMIT LEARN!"
10. Walk around with your underwear outside of your pants. And (regardless of gender) your bra on the outside of your shirt.


do YOU do that?? heehhehe! if u do that, u will be expelled in school right???


Never even been suspended.


u can expelled for that.. or kicked out.. i thought! :)

7. Steal all of your teachers' markers, chalk, rulers, erasers, and other board paraphernalia. Write a ransom note with the demands of $1,000,000,000 and being made principal.

u can expelled for that.. :)


Well I wasn't.
664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / uranus
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
1) burst in on a sex ed class covered in fake blood screaming "It's Alive" then pretend to faint

2) Drill a hole in a cubicle in the female toilets behind the toilet paper rack and heat up some shampoo and ooze it around the hole, then just wait till someone goes to snag some toilet paper and lyao

3)Get old Gatorade bottles and fill them vodka and cordial then dress up in football gear and hand them out to juniors walking out of the gym

4) wax the stair case rails and stairs

5) Stick a piece of paper in a computer fan then turn the voltage up to max (boom)

6) volunteer at the canteen and slip laxatives in all the resealable food

7) Put your headphones in your ears not plugged in to anything, close your eyes and bop up and down then wait for the teacher to ask you to remove them and ignore them until they phisicaly touch you then scream "rape"

8) Hang a pirate flag from the school flag pole

9) Give all the people in your text books mustaches

10) Place an old fish and some milk in the air conditioner

5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in yuri hell
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
1.kiss with smone
2.eat smth
3.sleep....
4.listen music while dancing
5.chatting in toilet
6.draw pics
7. play card
8.fight with smone
9.skip class
10.hear school bell
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / World Meeting Con...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

saiyukilover wrote:


kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

1. Put a condom on each desk - 1 per classmate - then put the box and remaining condoms on your teachers desk. Write on the board, "Just a little something I thought you might all enjoy."
2. Stand up in the middle of class and scream, "Dammit I want my brown pants!"
3. Stand in the hall with a water gun and shoot the people who pass you at random while mumbling, "One down, so many more to go."
4. Perform interpretive dance in the middle of the library.
5. Hold impromptu heavy metal/rock concerts in the middle of the cafeteria.
6. Put chairs in front of all the bathroom doors with signs that read, "Out of order. Enter at your own risk. Something has gone terribly wrong with the sewage system."
7. Steal all of your teachers' markers, chalk, rulers, erasers, and other board paraphernalia. Write a ransom note with the demands of $1,000,000,000 and being made principal.
8. Run around campus screaming "The flying monkeys are coming! The flying monkeys are coming!"
9. Steal a grocery cart, fill it with textbooks, walk through the school with it. Throw a textbook at everyone you see while screaming at them, "LEARN DAMMIT LEARN!"
10. Walk around with your underwear outside of your pants. And (regardless of gender) your bra on the outside of your shirt.


do YOU do that?? heehhehe! if u do that, u will be expelled in school right???


Never even been suspended.


u can expelled for that.. or kicked out.. i thought! :)

7. Steal all of your teachers' markers, chalk, rulers, erasers, and other board paraphernalia. Write a ransom note with the demands of $1,000,000,000 and being made principal.

u can expelled for that.. :)


Well I wasn't.


do u do that all???
4113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
go up to any girl/guy and ask them "Will you marry me?" and see what she/he says.
Posted 12/28/08
1. Sleep in every lesson
2. Pretend your intrested in the lesson when asked for answer make a scientific guess
3. dance in class DANCING MAKES EVERYTHING FUN!
4. starts paper fight and blame it on the guy next to you
5. steal everything that the teacher uses it and say it wasnt there
6. Start humming batman theme tune during silent lesson
7. random start playing BOOGIESSS!!! LOL
8. find a random picture in the book and relate it to the person~~
9. play knock down ginger while they are teaching
10. pretend you got a headache and go home
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

1. Put a condom on each desk - 1 per classmate - then put the box and remaining condoms on your teachers desk. Write on the board, "Just a little something I thought you might all enjoy."
2. Stand up in the middle of class and scream, "Dammit I want my brown pants!"
3. Stand in the hall with a water gun and shoot the people who pass you at random while mumbling, "One down, so many more to go."
4. Perform interpretive dance in the middle of the library.
5. Hold impromptu heavy metal/rock concerts in the middle of the cafeteria.
6. Put chairs in front of all the bathroom doors with signs that read, "Out of order. Enter at your own risk. Something has gone terribly wrong with the sewage system."
7. Steal all of your teachers' markers, chalk, rulers, erasers, and other board paraphernalia. Write a ransom note with the demands of $1,000,000,000 and being made principal.
8. Run around campus screaming "The flying monkeys are coming! The flying monkeys are coming!"
9. Steal a grocery cart, fill it with textbooks, walk through the school with it. Throw a textbook at everyone you see while screaming at them, "LEARN DAMMIT LEARN!"
10. Walk around with your underwear outside of your pants. And (regardless of gender) your bra on the outside of your shirt.


do YOU do that?? heehhehe! if u do that, u will be expelled in school right???


Never even been suspended.


u can expelled for that.. or kicked out.. i thought! :)

7. Steal all of your teachers' markers, chalk, rulers, erasers, and other board paraphernalia. Write a ransom note with the demands of $1,000,000,000 and being made principal.

u can expelled for that.. :)


Well I wasn't.


do u do that all???


I have done them all, yes.
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / World Meeting Con...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

saiyukilover wrote:


kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

1. Put a condom on each desk - 1 per classmate - then put the box and remaining condoms on your teachers desk. Write on the board, "Just a little something I thought you might all enjoy."
2. Stand up in the middle of class and scream, "Dammit I want my brown pants!"
3. Stand in the hall with a water gun and shoot the people who pass you at random while mumbling, "One down, so many more to go."
4. Perform interpretive dance in the middle of the library.
5. Hold impromptu heavy metal/rock concerts in the middle of the cafeteria.
6. Put chairs in front of all the bathroom doors with signs that read, "Out of order. Enter at your own risk. Something has gone terribly wrong with the sewage system."
7. Steal all of your teachers' markers, chalk, rulers, erasers, and other board paraphernalia. Write a ransom note with the demands of $1,000,000,000 and being made principal.
8. Run around campus screaming "The flying monkeys are coming! The flying monkeys are coming!"
9. Steal a grocery cart, fill it with textbooks, walk through the school with it. Throw a textbook at everyone you see while screaming at them, "LEARN DAMMIT LEARN!"
10. Walk around with your underwear outside of your pants. And (regardless of gender) your bra on the outside of your shirt.


do YOU do that?? heehhehe! if u do that, u will be expelled in school right???


Never even been suspended.


u can expelled for that.. or kicked out.. i thought! :)

7. Steal all of your teachers' markers, chalk, rulers, erasers, and other board paraphernalia. Write a ransom note with the demands of $1,000,000,000 and being made principal.

u can expelled for that.. :)


Well I wasn't.


do u do that all???


I have done them all, yes.


well....ok! i thought u could expelled for that..
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / home is where the...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
1. Text
2. Write out your will
3. Write multiple notes for future classes to friends. Can't hurt getting things done ahead of time...
4. sell drugs
5. See how long you can stare without blinking
6. Make origami
7. Ask to go to the bathroom and ditch
8. Draw on your desk and see if someone responds
9. Practicing you're john hancock on your paper
10. Text
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08

kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


kArEnAnGeLiCa09 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

1. Put a condom on each desk - 1 per classmate - then put the box and remaining condoms on your teachers desk. Write on the board, "Just a little something I thought you might all enjoy."
2. Stand up in the middle of class and scream, "Dammit I want my brown pants!"
3. Stand in the hall with a water gun and shoot the people who pass you at random while mumbling, "One down, so many more to go."
4. Perform interpretive dance in the middle of the library.
5. Hold impromptu heavy metal/rock concerts in the middle of the cafeteria.
6. Put chairs in front of all the bathroom doors with signs that read, "Out of order. Enter at your own risk. Something has gone terribly wrong with the sewage system."
7. Steal all of your teachers' markers, chalk, rulers, erasers, and other board paraphernalia. Write a ransom note with the demands of $1,000,000,000 and being made principal.
8. Run around campus screaming "The flying monkeys are coming! The flying monkeys are coming!"
9. Steal a grocery cart, fill it with textbooks, walk through the school with it. Throw a textbook at everyone you see while screaming at them, "LEARN DAMMIT LEARN!"
10. Walk around with your underwear outside of your pants. And (regardless of gender) your bra on the outside of your shirt.


do YOU do that?? heehhehe! if u do that, u will be expelled in school right???


Never even been suspended.


u can expelled for that.. or kicked out.. i thought! :)

7. Steal all of your teachers' markers, chalk, rulers, erasers, and other board paraphernalia. Write a ransom note with the demands of $1,000,000,000 and being made principal.

u can expelled for that.. :)


Well I wasn't.


do u do that all???


I have done them all, yes.


well....ok! i thought u could expelled for that.. :)


I never said you couldn't. In fact, if it had been anyone else they probably would have been expelled. But, you see, I'm very good at manipulation. Also, for some of those, they never knew it was me. Given my history, they suspected, but they could not prove.
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
1. piss off the teacher... like continually asking the teacher wen lunch is... even wen its already finished or its first period....
2. daydream
3. hum to myself
4. dance under the table
5 walk out of the class (depending on the class)
6. chuck paper balls around the class
7. think how i should be studying...... but i dont
8. wenever someone says something racist... i respond in some asian language
9. piss off the other students
10. talk about how awesome i am
6744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
1. trip random people
2. stare at random people and make them conscious
3. walk around the hallways over and over again
4. throw paper balls (or whatever, like pencil/eraser) at people around me
5. ....number 4 will eventually became a game of catch during classes :D
6. sleep, i guess
7. do some origami
8. before the teacher enters the classroom, make everybody smile widely. that'll freak out the teacher. ;D
9. doodle
10. have a class dance/song number
14801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dragonstone
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
1. daydream.
2. secretly eat candies. xD
3. talking w/ seatmate(if the teacher's not around xD)
4. read magazine..haha..(secretly xD)
5. drawing nonsense things. lolz xD
6. sleep. haha...(if there's no teacher.. xD)
7. laughing (xD lolz we always do that... we're crazy.. yah i thnk..cuz we dont know wat we're laughing about..xD)
8. annoying a classmate. xD
9. throw some pieces of paper on the trash can.
10. pretend u want to go to the comfort room.. hahaxD

*too bad..we're not aloud to use celphones...
992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anime land
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
1. stand on top of my table and start singing
2. go to the broadcast room and use the mic to sing or be the DJ for the day
3. do a handstand in the middle of the school's busiest hallway
4. annoy a dog and get chased by it around the school
5. go to the school's library and rearrange the books on the bookshelf
6. make a graffiti on the class or any school's wall and maybe on the floor too
7. climb the school wall to go to the mall which is just next to my school
8. find a mop and start mopping the school's hallway
9. arrange a few table to make a bed and sleep on top of it
10. pack my things and go home
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

Nyarth wrote:

1. write boobs (80085) on a calculator
2. draw stuff on textbook
3. write meaningless stuff on textbooks
4. throw stuff out of the window and hoping it'll hit someone
5. when a tannoy goes off yell "AHH! ITS THOSE VOICES AGAIN!!"
6. shouting out random stuff to some random person whos walking by
7. asking some random person out for your friends [even asking out a male with a male XD]
8. throwing wet toilet paper up to the ceiling during break
9. pushing people in to bathrooms of the opposite sex
10. pushing people into lifts then immediately closing the door



i've done 2,3,4,6 and 8 ...lol

and many more things like
1. throwing rubber/paper on my classmates hair
2. throw disappearing ink on the teacher
3. hide the chalk, whiteboard marker and eraser
4. eat and pass around food in class
5. pretend to go to the toilet but tour the campus instead
6. sleep in the library better yet pretend to be sick and sleep in the clinic
7. have a paper or marker fight in class
8. draw on the desk
9. make funny videos around school
10. switch the bathroom signs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.