First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Swimming Pool
Posted 9/8/08

Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:



thxs hmm*sits back and drinks soda*


*takes a nice sun bathe and has a smoothie*



*moves to seat near under an umberlla*
Moderator
11123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:



thxs hmm*sits back and drinks soda*


*takes a nice sun bathe and has a smoothie*



*moves to seat near under an umberlla*


*sneaks behind the chair and dumps ice cold water on you* hehehe

Posted 9/14/08

Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:



thxs hmm*sits back and drinks soda*


*takes a nice sun bathe and has a smoothie*



*moves to seat near under an umberlla*


*sneaks behind the chair and dumps ice cold water on you* hehehe



:o !!!!!!!!*gets a big big big big bucket of ice(only ice)and pours on you*
Member
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
*does a cannon ball*
Posted 9/19/08

ClownDrop wrote:

*does a cannon ball*


*doesnt care since already wet*....*jumps in but twrils and cannon ball*
Moderator
11123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:



thxs hmm*sits back and drinks soda*


*takes a nice sun bathe and has a smoothie*



*moves to seat near under an umberlla*


*sneaks behind the chair and dumps ice cold water on you* hehehe



:o !!!!!!!!*gets a big big big big bucket of ice(only ice)and pours on you*


ugh thanxs....><
-grabs slime and poor it on you :D-
uh-oh big clean up for you *runs away*

Posted 9/22/08

Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:



thxs hmm*sits back and drinks soda*


*takes a nice sun bathe and has a smoothie*



*moves to seat near under an umberlla*


*sneaks behind the chair and dumps ice cold water on you* hehehe



:o !!!!!!!!*gets a big big big big bucket of ice(only ice)and pours on you*


ugh thanxs....><
-grabs slime and poor it on you :D-
uh-oh big clean up for you *runs away*



*already in water*xDIm in water simple to wash off
35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
What are you guys playing? ><
Posted 9/29/08

Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:



thxs hmm*sits back and drinks soda*


*takes a nice sun bathe and has a smoothie*



*moves to seat near under an umberlla*


*sneaks behind the chair and dumps ice cold water on you* hehehe



:o !!!!!!!!*gets a big big big big bucket of ice(only ice)and pours on you*


ugh thanxs....><
-grabs slime and poor it on you :D-
uh-oh big clean up for you *runs away*



*already in water*xDIm in water simple to wash off


xDDD. *Gets a watergun and fills it with none washable sprite and squirts at both of you* >:D
*Jumps in pools* LOl X3


Posted 9/29/08
xDDDDDDDDD
Posted 9/29/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Anime_fan_414 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:



thxs hmm*sits back and drinks soda*


*takes a nice sun bathe and has a smoothie*



*moves to seat near under an umberlla*


*sneaks behind the chair and dumps ice cold water on you* hehehe



:o !!!!!!!!*gets a big big big big bucket of ice(only ice)and pours on you*


ugh thanxs....><
-grabs slime and poor it on you :D-
uh-oh big clean up for you *runs away*



*already in water*xDIm in water simple to wash off


xDDD. *Gets a watergun and fills it with none washable sprite and squirts at both of you* >:D
*Jumps in pools* LOl X3




Nothing can beat me >:D
Posted 11/15/08
jump into the pool then swimming with fish (?)

Member
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
weeeeee jumps in the pool and drown lol
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.