First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Onion Head - Membership Cards!
Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08
Membership Cards are now available! XD
Membership rank: ****
Example:

Username: Sasukerik
D.O.B: Sep 24
Favorite color: Black and Green
Favorite character: I don't know! XD
Gender: Male
Pic ( Only Avatars ):


DONE!
Member
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / latin america
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Username: Itachikiller
D.O.B: Agu 21
Favorite color: Green and orange
Favorite Character: E and Abo ( i'm not gay)
Gender: Male
Pic:
Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

itachikiller wrote:

Username: Itachikiller
D.O.B: Agu 21
Favorite color: Green and orange
Favorite Character: E and Abo ( i'm not gay)
Gender: Male
Pic:


DONE!

Member
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / latin america
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
To: Onion_Master


I know you can't talk in the topics but you can see, no?

Member
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SHINee World :)
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Username: AsianBabbii

DOB: Sept 2

Fav Colour : Baby Blue

Fav Character: Meiya

Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

AsianBabbii wrote:

Username: AsianBabbii

DOB: Sept 2

Fav Colour : Baby Blue

Fav Character: Meiya





Moderator
25086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ♪♫♪...Music Plane...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Username: david_k_belanova

D.O.B.: 4th June

Favorite color: Black, Purple and Red! ^^

Favorite Character: Abo ^^

Gender: Male


And this is my fave Avi!

Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

david_k_belanova wrote:

Username: david_k_belanova

D.O.B.: 4th June

Favorite color: Black, Purple and Red! ^^

Favorite Character: Abo ^^

Gender: Male


And this is my fave Avi!






Moderator
25086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ♪♫♪...Music Plane...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

Sasukerik wrote:


david_k_belanova wrote:

Username: david_k_belanova

D.O.B.: 4th June

Favorite color: Black, Purple and Red! ^^

Favorite Character: Abo ^^

Gender: Male


And this is my fave Avi!








Thanks! Now i'm an official! Member! and i Love Onion's Club! It's the Best!
Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

david_k_belanova wrote:


Sasukerik wrote:


david_k_belanova wrote:

Username: david_k_belanova

D.O.B.: 4th June

Favorite color: Black, Purple and Red! ^^

Favorite Character: Abo ^^

Gender: Male


And this is my fave Avi!








Thanks! Now i'm an official! Member! and i Love Onion's Club! It's the Best!


THNX! Yes you are now a official member

Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Nintendo has passed me the info and i made the membership ^^ here Nintendo

Posted 9/21/08
Username: Neko-chanx3
D.O.B: January 1st
Favorite Color: Black, Red, and White
Favorite Character:Abo~~ xDD
Gender: Female

Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

Neko-chanx3 wrote:

Username: Neko-chanx3
D.O.B: January 1st
Favorite Color: Black, Red, and White
Favorite Character:Abo~~ xDD
Gender: Female



Done! And you are the first to have the news Membership card 1.5!



Posted 9/23/08
awesomes!!!!! xD thx!!!! xD
Member
3829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a Hearts'...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Username: Littlemagicsakura
D.O.B: July 14
Favorite color: blue,pink,green
Favorite character: abo
Gender: Female
Pic :
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.