First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Onion Head - Membership Cards!
Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

littlemagicsakura wrote:

Username: Littlemagicsakura
D.O.B: July 14
Favorite color: blue,pink,green
Favorite character: abo
Gender: Female
Pic :


DONE!
Member
3829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a Hearts'...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Sasukerik wrote:


littlemagicsakura wrote:

Username: Littlemagicsakura
D.O.B: July 14
Favorite color: blue,pink,green
Favorite character: abo
Gender: Female
Pic :


DONE!




thanks!!
Member
6839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / .. None of Your B...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
Username: lelouchsama
D.O.B: augost 23
Favorite I don't have
Favorite character: E
Gender: male
Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

lelouchsama wrote:

Username: lelouchsama
D.O.B: augost 23
Favorite I don't have
Favorite character: E
Gender: male


Done
Member
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Username: 143shaoran
D.O.B: december 8
Favorite color: blue
Favorite character: I didn't know they have names
Gender: female
Pic:
Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

143shaoran wrote:

Username: 143shaoran
D.O.B: december 8
Favorite color: blue
Favorite character: I didn't know they have names
Gender: female
Pic:


DONE! NOW MEMBERSHIP CARDS 2.0


Posted 10/17/08
Username: lucky-chan
D.O.B: April 10
Favorite color: Black and Green
Favorite character: Abo!!!!!
Gender: Female
Pic:
Member
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Sasukerik wrote:


143shaoran wrote:

Username: 143shaoran
D.O.B: december 8
Favorite color: blue
Favorite character: I didn't know they have names
Gender: female
Pic:


DONE! NOW MEMBERSHIP CARDS 2.0




thanks!
Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

lucky-chan wrote:

Username: lucky-chan
D.O.B: April 10
Favorite color: Black and Green
Favorite character: Abo!!!!!
Gender: Female
Pic:




Member
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Username: S31R31
D.O.B: April 30
Favorite color: Black and Blue
Favorite character: Abo!
Gender: Male
Pic:
Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

s31r31 wrote:

Username: S31R31
D.O.B: April 30
Favorite color: Black and Blue
Favorite character: Abo!
Gender: Male
Pic:


Sorry but wwe have some problems with crunchyroll

Member
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

Sasukerik wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

Username: S31R31
D.O.B: April 30
Favorite color: Black and Blue
Favorite character: Abo!
Gender: Male
Pic:


Sorry but wwe have some problems with crunchyroll



Sasukerik-senpai, crunchyroll is up. Please make my id, pretty please!
Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

s31r31 wrote:


Sasukerik wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

Username: S31R31
D.O.B: April 30
Favorite color: Black and Blue
Favorite character: Abo!
Gender: Male
Pic:


Sorry but wwe have some problems with crunchyroll



Sasukerik-senpai, crunchyroll is up. Please make my id, pretty please!


DONE
Member
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Weird World
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Username: ddkz
D.O.B: Aug 17
Favorite color: Black
Favorite Character: Abo
Gender: Female
Picture:
Creator
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Ddkz wrote:

Username: ddkz
D.O.B: Aug 17
Favorite color: Black
Favorite Character: Abo
Gender: Female
Picture:


SORRY I FORGOT THIS TOPIC! ^^ HAVE FUN WITH THIS BANNER AND IN THE GROUP!!!


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.