First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Why is subways 5 dollar foot long deal a scam
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08
dunno, never had a subway before.
633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York, NYC
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
the 5 dollar deal is a promotional tool. but it does have the effect of getting additional revenue from the soft drinks that people may buy. people the wiser will buy the sandwich and get a drink elsewhere.
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
tough. if you don't like it get your sammiches elsewhere..
Posted 8/24/08
ROFL Nobody is forcing you to eat at Subway, you sound like some spoiled kid who never eats chicken cause he's been fed steak his whole fucking life. Lets starve this bitch for a week, he'll be begging for a 5 dollar sub
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

zendude wrote:


Kippu wrote:


zendude wrote:

I like the $5.00 foot long; they are not so bad.

Anyways, you didn't provide any proof to your argument. You didn't provide any other information other than your personal opinion.

You Fail my friend.


what argument? He's not arguing with anyone. How can he possibly fail when all he probably intended to do was state his opinion and see if anyone else agreed?


Argument can mean persuading someone to your thinking, right? Or if you like, a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point. This can legitimately be seen an argument, not necessarly against someone, but nonetheless, this is an argument.


how did you go from talking about subway to this it's friggin madness
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
i have eaten everything on subway menu. it's better than KFC and Burger King,
however, Mac is still the best.

but i haven't been to any fast food for like 2 years. lol.
Posted 8/24/08
wow...i would give anything for a foot long...
Posted 8/24/08
soshite...~? >.<
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

emphamiz502 wrote:

Yeah, I so agree, I'm happy that the quizno's in my area have introduced the 5.00 subs as well, they are much better in my opinion, subway is gross.


I agree with you on Quiznos.
Plus, they put your samwiches through that tunnel of doom
Posted 1/4/09

wrote:

wow...i would give anything for a foot long...

I could give you a footlong for free.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
i like the commercials though
5 dollar foot longggggggggggg
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
Oh gosh I'm graving for one now. haha I'm addicted to the meatball marinara. Only thing I would eat from there.
21618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the awesomest pla...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
its a scam cause they freakin make you pay $6 and change >.>
Posted 1/4/09
Uh, thanks for the tip on saving money?
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
eat fruitty pebbles instead. I hear they're part of a well balanced breakfast
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.