First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
*AVATAR COMPETITION!!! *
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 9/22/08
hello everyone here,
im proud to annouce that this month's avatar competition is now open !

so get creative & make, make, make ahyc members~ !!


This month's theme: shugo chara


When to Start Making: Now ! ^ ^

Submissions Due By: September 29. The time zones are different so i will leave it open for an extra day.

RULES:
- You can only have one submission each month. maximum of 3 works.
- DO NOT put your submission/s in a spoiler ! (once it's approved, it will be put in a spoiler)
- You can change your works if you feel like you have made a better one but before the submission due by date.
- Please DO NOT quote anyone's works or post comments/statements. This forum is only for submissions.

Requirements:
- The work must have the words "avatar Heaven Yuki-chan" on it somewhere.


What the winners get:


The judges will be the moderators and members, .

Good Luck to all submit-ers ! and have fun
Member
9647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / C a n d ii M o u...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Here's my art work:

hope you like it ^^
Member
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Here's my entry...sorry it's too pink...^^;;;
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
wow the entry are all cute
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/12/08
This is my first avatar since I am pretty new to photoshop.
Ok I edit my old one since I didn't like the size
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

princesspinkykat wrote:

This is my first avatar since I am pretty new to photoshop.


wow ur pretty good 4 some1 so new
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

Ran02 wrote:


princesspinkykat wrote:

This is my first avatar since I am pretty new to photoshop.


wow ur pretty good 4 some1 so new

It may seem that way but I take 10 times as long because I keep changing my mind
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

princesspinkykat wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


princesspinkykat wrote:

This is my first avatar since I am pretty new to photoshop.


wow ur pretty good 4 some1 so new

It may seem that way but I take 10 times as long because I keep changing my mind


but ur good though and that good just keep tryin u see ur be a great desinger i noe i sucked at 1st and sometimes i still do lolz
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

brit116299 wrote:

Here's my art work:

hope you like it ^^


i do like it its cute
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

marymannly12 wrote:

Here's my entry...sorry it's too pink...^^;;;


its quiet cute and pink is cute 2
Posted 9/13/08
my entry

plz comment on it !!
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

cutie-chan wrote:

my entry

plz comment on it !!


wow its so cute
14302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

Ran02 wrote:

hello everyone here,
im proud to annouce that this month's avatar competition is now open !

so get creative & make, make, make ahyc members~ !!


This month's theme: shugo chara


When to Start Making: Now ! ^ ^

Submissions Due By: September 20-22. The time zones are different so i will leave it open for an extra day.

RULES:
- You can only have one submission each month. maximum of 3 works.
- DO NOT put your submission/s in a spoiler ! (once it's approved, it will be put in a spoiler)
- You can change your works if you feel like you have made a better one but before the submission due by date.
- Please DO NOT quote anyone's works or post comments/statements. This forum is only for submissions.

Requirements:
- The work must have the words "avatar Heaven Yuki-chan" on it somewhere.


What the winners get:


The judges will be the moderators and members, .

Good Luck to all submit-ers ! and have fun

yay! i want to join but it's too late..... >,<

Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

hino_kahoko12 wrote:


Ran02 wrote:

hello everyone here,
im proud to annouce that this month's avatar competition is now open !

so get creative & make, make, make ahyc members~ !!


This month's theme: shugo chara


When to Start Making: Now ! ^ ^

Submissions Due By: September 20-22. The time zones are different so i will leave it open for an extra day.

RULES:
- You can only have one submission each month. maximum of 3 works.
- DO NOT put your submission/s in a spoiler ! (once it's approved, it will be put in a spoiler)
- You can change your works if you feel like you have made a better one but before the submission due by date.
- Please DO NOT quote anyone's works or post comments/statements. This forum is only for submissions.

Requirements:
- The work must have the words "avatar Heaven Yuki-chan" on it somewhere.


What the winners get:


The judges will be the moderators and members, .

Good Luck to all submit-ers !
and have fun

yay! i want to join but it's too late..... >,<


u canf still join



14302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
>w<yay! here's my entry....

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.