First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
pLEaSe CLIck hEre
6483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Away from u.........
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
6483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Away from u.........
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

dragongod123 wrote:

Why do so many people hate Haruhi?


maybe cuz they havnt watched the anime? its gud tho.... dependin... sometimes it gets borin
6483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Away from u.........
Offline
Posted 8/23/08


altho i dont even no wat its bout.................
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
I don't understand why people hate Haruhi, but that isn't the only thing that pisses me off. What does piss me off is that they start talking shit about the anime. I mean, you dont like it? Whatever. Keep your shit to yourself.
6483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Away from u.........
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

ZnTFanatic wrote:

I don't understand why people hate Haruhi, but that isn't the only thing that pisses me off. What does piss me off is that they start talking shit about the anime. I mean, you dont like it? Whatever. Keep your shit to yourself.


ur rit..........ur rit..................... idk y they h8t her either...........
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Btw, does anyone know if I can report voidlugiron for being a jackass?
7588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Anime occupied pa...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:

Adobe Photoshop
(Think MS paint on steroids)

I have no idea how to use it but there are lots of tutorials out there...and illegitimate copies if you arent willing to pony up 500 bucks or whatever it costs...Or you could find a nice community of graphic artists and see if you can get them to do it for you. (edit: make a fake i-pod commercial...not pay for a copy of photoshop for you)

Actually...you probably could do it in paint, just trace the outline of whatever, fill in black draw in some white lines and an ipod...there you go...although it just might look...really...bad.


I mastered the use of photoshop. It is the best program to do the Haruhi's shadow ipod picture.

6483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Away from u.........
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

bayuro wrote:


FlavorAmazing wrote:

Adobe Photoshop
(Think MS paint on steroids)

I have no idea how to use it but there are lots of tutorials out there...and illegitimate copies if you arent willing to pony up 500 bucks or whatever it costs...Or you could find a nice community of graphic artists and see if you can get them to do it for you. (edit: make a fake i-pod commercial...not pay for a copy of photoshop for you)

Actually...you probably could do it in paint, just trace the outline of whatever, fill in black draw in some white lines and an ipod...there you go...although it just might look...really...bad.


I mastered the use of photoshop. It is the best program to do the Haruhi's shadow ipod picture.



w8t....... bout the photoshop thing...... do u download it /? or buy it?
7588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Anime occupied pa...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

blackfire2228 wrote:


bayuro wrote:


FlavorAmazing wrote:

Adobe Photoshop
(Think MS paint on steroids)

I have no idea how to use it but there are lots of tutorials out there...and illegitimate copies if you arent willing to pony up 500 bucks or whatever it costs...Or you could find a nice community of graphic artists and see if you can get them to do it for you. (edit: make a fake i-pod commercial...not pay for a copy of photoshop for you)

Actually...you probably could do it in paint, just trace the outline of whatever, fill in black draw in some white lines and an ipod...there you go...although it just might look...really...bad.


I mastered the use of photoshop. It is the best program to do the Haruhi's shadow ipod picture.



w8t....... bout the photoshop thing...... do u download it /? or buy it?


In my case my bro bought it for me.
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Huh, what r u talking about. What does this topic means anyway????????????
Posted 8/23/08





blackfire2228 wrote:



altho i dont even no wat its bout.................


Here are some lessons: If you want to make a double quote like this, use the multi-quote on the top right of the page. If you want to ask a question, please use the help thread. Do not make a new topic just for that question.
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
haruhi confused me a bit
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08
.... I guess failure isn't limited...
Use the help thread and READ THE RULES.
1300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:

Adobe Photoshop
(Think MS paint on steroids)

I have no idea how to use it but there are lots of tutorials out there...and illegitimate copies if you arent willing to pony up 500 bucks or whatever it costs...Or you could find a nice community of graphic artists and see if you can get them to do it for you. (edit: make a fake i-pod commercial...not pay for a copy of photoshop for you)

Actually...you probably could do it in paint, just trace the outline of whatever, fill in black draw in some white lines and an ipod...there you go...although it just might look...really...bad.


its 1000
2045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / far, far away
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
LOL i only clicked on it cuz it sed please click here, in reality, i dont get anything
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.