Created by Yakato
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
What about Renji x Rukia?
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
I hate Orihime and I don't even care what happens to Renji so I support IchiRuki
Posted 12/2/08

xsweetmex wrote:


Kuchiki_Rukia12 wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


milkteh wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


milkteh wrote:


Yakato wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:

first point
bleach:

rukia about 300 years old
ichigo about 15 years old
no 1 would allow it
ichigo alive ..rukia dead
rukia lives in soul society and has duties
ihigo has a family on earth

and main last and important note bleach will never be a romance and will not show romance from ichigo


Alot of people says that age doesn't matter when it comes to love, but it matters ALOT to me -.-


yeah those who supports ichiruki sure will say ''oh age doesnt matter you know, they have the chemistry, bla bla and bla.''
and me too, age really really matters alot to me. imagine u with a 60 or 70 year old woman/man.
what's more, it's now a 15 years old young, youthful boy with a 300 years old old lady in disguise.


EXACTLY! really shes got wrinkly skin n its a wig and extreme push up bra (even tho theres nuthin to push up)

wait, does she even wear bra?




HAHAHAHAHAHA!


Hey Guyz!!! This Forum is made for discussion.....and here we are talking about Renji and Rukia not Rukia and Ichigo
just give ur opinion about those two....THAT'S ALL u have to dont have to put additional thoughts........So Please


ok party pooper

final note : dont give damn hu she gets with cos its nt gna happen.


I dont care she gets with whom....and even with all u say ......U guys have to give up if someone read the
manga u will know who Ichigo truely care about.....*thumb down and nodds*
Posted 12/2/08

Grim_RIP_per666 wrote:

I hate Orihime and I don't even care what happens to Renji so I support IchiRuki


YEAAAAHHH X3
Member
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / PL
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Yeah...Bleach is not romance xD But I don't think that Tite Kubo will do a big chance for Renji to take Rukia. ;P Inoue don't hide her feelings for Ichigo in anime and manga. But hell...We don't know who Ichigo likes either Rukia =,='
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

Kuchiki_Rukia12 wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


Kuchiki_Rukia12 wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


milkteh wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


milkteh wrote:


Yakato wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:

first point
bleach:

rukia about 300 years old
ichigo about 15 years old
no 1 would allow it
ichigo alive ..rukia dead
rukia lives in soul society and has duties
ihigo has a family on earth

and main last and important note bleach will never be a romance and will not show romance from ichigo


Alot of people says that age doesn't matter when it comes to love, but it matters ALOT to me -.-


yeah those who supports ichiruki sure will say ''oh age doesnt matter you know, they have the chemistry, bla bla and bla.''
and me too, age really really matters alot to me. imagine u with a 60 or 70 year old woman/man.
what's more, it's now a 15 years old young, youthful boy with a 300 years old old lady in disguise.


EXACTLY! really shes got wrinkly skin n its a wig and extreme push up bra (even tho theres nuthin to push up)

wait, does she even wear bra?




HAHAHAHAHAHA!


Hey Guyz!!! This Forum is made for discussion.....and here we are talking about Renji and Rukia not Rukia and Ichigo
just give ur opinion about those two....THAT'S ALL u have to dont have to put additional thoughts........So Please


ok party pooper

final note : dont give damn hu she gets with cos its nt gna happen.


I dont care she gets with whom....and even with all u say ......U guys have to give up if someone read the
manga u will know who Ichigo truely care about.....*thumb down and nodds*



awww at least put that in a spoiler! dammit!
Member
2997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
ICHIGO AND INO
RANJI AND RUKIA...
(:
3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
I don't really like Renji with Rukia. i'm an Ichiruki fan!


But if Ichigo weren't in the picture, i think they'd be pretty cute together! its kinda sad that Renji isn't with her!
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Lets just say this. In the third bleach movie, Renji completely forgot Rukia along with everyone else. Ichigo didn't
Member
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

Inuhanyou wrote:

Lets just say this. In the third bleach movie, Renji completely forgot Rukia along with everyone else. Ichigo didn't



What?! theres a third movie?!
i thought there was only 2,
movie 1: memories of nobody
movie 2: diamond dust rebellion
hm... wait i just check google.com n ...lol third movie! Sweet glad to hear ichigo doesnt forget!!
Member
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

HanAbi77Hyuu wrote:

Yeah...Bleach is not romance xD But I don't think that Tite Kubo will do a big chance for Renji to take Rukia. ;P Inoue don't hide her feelings for Ichigo in anime and manga. But hell...We don't know who Ichigo likes either Rukia =,='


" Yeah...Bleach is not romance " It Should BE!! XD
Posted 12/3/08

xsweetmex wrote:


Kuchiki_Rukia12 wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


Kuchiki_Rukia12 wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


milkteh wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


milkteh wrote:


Yakato wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:

first point
bleach:

rukia about 300 years old
ichigo about 15 years old
no 1 would allow it
ichigo alive ..rukia dead
rukia lives in soul society and has duties
ihigo has a family on earth

and main last and important note bleach will never be a romance and will not show romance from ichigo


Alot of people says that age doesn't matter when it comes to love, but it matters ALOT to me -.-


yeah those who supports ichiruki sure will say ''oh age doesnt matter you know, they have the chemistry, bla bla and bla.''
and me too, age really really matters alot to me. imagine u with a 60 or 70 year old woman/man.
what's more, it's now a 15 years old young, youthful boy with a 300 years old old lady in disguise.


EXACTLY! really shes got wrinkly skin n its a wig and extreme push up bra (even tho theres nuthin to push up)

wait, does she even wear bra?




HAHAHAHAHAHA!


Hey Guyz!!! This Forum is made for discussion.....and here we are talking about Renji and Rukia not Rukia and Ichigo
just give ur opinion about those two....THAT'S ALL u have to dont have to put additional thoughts........So Please


ok party pooper

final note : dont give damn hu she gets with cos its nt gna happen.


I dont care she gets with whom....and even with all u say ......U guys have to give up if someone read the
manga u will know who Ichigo truely care about.....*thumb down and nodds*



awww at least put that in a spoiler! dammit!


That's my brain and my mind and my words i can say it whenever i want in a spoiler or with out a spoiler
*sigh* there is no need to explain to a muddle headed girl..... and keep ur words for urself
cuz my conversations with u is Finished.....
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
20193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
belach isn't romance but that doesent mean that there won't be couples, look at dbz
Member
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / PL
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

dink2 wrote:


HanAbi77Hyuu wrote:

Yeah...Bleach is not romance xD But I don't think that Tite Kubo will do a big chance for Renji to take Rukia. ;P Inoue don't hide her feelings for Ichigo in anime and manga. But hell...We don't know who Ichigo likes either Rukia =,='


" Yeah...Bleach is not romance " It Should BE!! XD


yeaaaaah xDD romance rulezzz xP

Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
idk why this is such an important forum! hahhaa
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.