First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
korea
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / America, New York
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
ok this topic is about some of the videos comments on youtube and else where..........
okay today when i was on youtube looking at kmovies to watch i saw a video that caught my attention(forgot what it was called it was in Japanese) i went down to read the comment since it was in japan and i wondered what it was about since it was about korea and i got sooo pissed off when i read it i wanted to curse them out about what they said about korea they were talkin man shit like how Korea is a third world country < you've gotta be fckin kidding me.............

"South Korea is a major economic power and one of the wealthiest countries in Asia. It had one of the world's fastest growing economies since the 1960s, now highly developed[5] and the fourth largest[6] in Asia and 13th largest[7] in the world. Forming the G20 industrial nations and the world's top ten exporters, it is an APEC and OECD member, defined as a High Income Nation by the World Bank and an Advanced Economy by the IMF and CIA. A major non-NATO ally, it has the world's sixth largest armed forces and the tenth largest defence budget in the world. The Asian Tiger is leading the Next Eleven nations and is still among the world's fastest growing developed countries.[5] Today, its success story is known as the "Miracle on the Han River", a role model for many developing countries".[8](READ IF YOU WANNA)
south korea was in reeeeeally bad condition before 1960,i'll admit that but there now one of the wealthiest countries in asia, s.korea developed into one of the powerful asian countries within a short time.

some people also wrote that korea is a bad place for women to live since theres rape and abuse and that there is a rape group in korea and they go to other countries to rape ppl(idk if its true, if its true then.... wow) AND that there the number one place to get rape youve gotta be kiddin me theres rapist everywhere in america, asia, africa, austailia etc. i dont want to sound inconsiderate but its true we live in shitty world(sorry about my language but im still pissed off).............and dont get me wrong i love japan i love there food culture and anime and i think there country is one of the best in there entire world, and i wish i was part japanese but japan raped 200,000 asian woman some as young as 12 years old just 65 years ago

"During that time, women were recruited by force, coercion, or deception into sexual slavery for the Japanese military. These women were euphemistically referred to as "comfort women" by the Japanese Imperial Army. Although historians often disagree about the number of "comfort women," the most widely used figure is estimated at 200,000.2 The majority (approximately 80%) came from Korea, then a Japanese colony, and another large percentage came from Japanese-occupied China. Others were taken from, among other countries, the Philippines, Burma, and Indonesia"

i might not have cared about korea in the past since im american but still when i read ppl talkin shit about my parents country i get pissed off

sorry about the grammer mistakes i was in a hurry




Posted 8/23/08
so what? at least japan kicked ass in ww2, when the rest of asian countries got ass raped by other countries like a big orgy buffet. sure, today in our modern history the countries that lost in ww2 are blamed for atrocities. because they simply lost. what if they won? it would have been the opposite. so stfu.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

PedoBear wrote:

so what? at least japan kicked ass in ww2, when the rest of asian countries got ass raped by other countries like a big orgy buffet. sure, today in our modern history the countries that lost in ww2 are blamed for atrocities. because they simply lost. what if they won? it would have been the opposite. so stfu.


Japan didn't kick ass. They bullied other less powerful countries and exploited them, then got their asses kicked after they tried messing with a real global power.



Korea may not be third world, but they are sellouts fosho.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Yeah. Japan DID bullied the Philippines. We're those damn suckers.
Posted 8/23/08

memphit wrote:


PedoBear wrote:

so what? at least japan kicked ass in ww2, when the rest of asian countries got ass raped by other countries like a big orgy buffet. sure, today in our modern history the countries that lost in ww2 are blamed for atrocities. because they simply lost. what if they won? it would have been the opposite. so stfu.


Japan didn't kick ass. They bullied other less powerful countries and exploited them, then got their asses kicked after they tried messing with a real global power.



Korea may not be third world, but they are sellouts fosho.


japan did kick ass compared to you puny worthless shitty helpless weak ass countries. strong > weak.

15459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Ok Korea is a great place...Big deal. This is an anime forum, everybody is bound to be a Japanophile and not really care about the rest of Asia. (And people tend to devote more attention to things that are struggling) I haven't detected much anti Korean sentiment around here so I wonder if your efforts are misguided...

Youtube comments are the armpit of the internet and are probably the most worthless form of communication out there. Honestly you will be much happier in life if you never read them.

Although I appreciate when somebody puts effort into a thread...try not to get discouraged if you get a lot of "so whats"
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
no need argue ppl. i tink korea is pretty kewl. i wanna go there one day. it looks fun to be at
15459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

PedoBear wrote:

so what? at least japan kicked ass in ww2


So what? WW2 was lame...That's like being proud of winning a barbie princess horse tournament

3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

PedoBear wrote:


memphit wrote:


PedoBear wrote:

so what? at least japan kicked ass in ww2, when the rest of asian countries got ass raped by other countries like a big orgy buffet. sure, today in our modern history the countries that lost in ww2 are blamed for atrocities. because they simply lost. what if they won? it would have been the opposite. so stfu.


Japan didn't kick ass. They bullied other less powerful countries and exploited them, then got their asses kicked after they tried messing with a real global power.



Korea may not be third world, but they are sellouts fosho.


japan did kick ass compared to you puny worthless shitty helpless weak ass countries. strong > weak.



Well it doesn't help your argument to be biased. I was being objective, but you assumed I was taking the side of the weaker countries, I wasn't. You don't support your argument with any evidence, nor does that inequality at the end help you. Based on the outcome of the war, written history, and Japan almost completely sweeping that part of their past under the rug, I would say it's safe to say that Japan shouldn't be proud of anything.


P.S. Both North and South Korea rank on the top 10 most powerful military lists usually. Using that inequality you posted earlier, and substitution we can safely rule that since, strong > weak, Korea is stronger than Japan. So Korea=strong, Japan=weak, after substituting, korea > japan. Korea is greater than Japan?
Posted 8/23/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:

Ok Korea is a great place...Big deal. This is an anime forum, everybody is bound to be a Japanophile and not really care about the rest of Asia. (And people tend to devote more attention to things that are struggling) I haven't detected much anti Korean sentiment around here so I wonder if your efforts are misguided...

Youtube comments are the armpit of the internet and are probably the most worthless form of communication out there. Honestly you will be much happier in life if you never read them.

Although I appreciate when somebody puts effort into a thread...try not to get discouraged if you get a lot of "so whats"


so true!
i wouldn't get too worked up over it.
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

PedoBear wrote:


memphit wrote:


PedoBear wrote:

so what? at least japan kicked ass in ww2, when the rest of asian countries got ass raped by other countries like a big orgy buffet. sure, today in our modern history the countries that lost in ww2 are blamed for atrocities. because they simply lost. what if they won? it would have been the opposite. so stfu.


Japan didn't kick ass. They bullied other less powerful countries and exploited them, then got their asses kicked after they tried messing with a real global power.



Korea may not be third world, but they are sellouts fosho.


japan did kick ass compared to you puny worthless shitty helpless weak ass countries. strong > weak.



A-Bomb. There ya have it.

WW2 was fucking gay anyway so no need to start having pride fights.

And besides, all countries have their pros and cons, and I believe South Korea to be quite a cool country.
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08

KawaiiGrl wrote:

ok this topic is about some of the videos comments on youtube and else where..........
okay today when i was on youtube looking at kmovies to watch i saw a video that caught my attention(forgot what it was called it was in Japanese) i went down to read the comment since it was in japan and i wondered what it was about since it was about korea and i got sooo pissed off when i read it i wanted to curse them out about what they said about korea they were talkin man shit like how Korea is a third world country < you've gotta be fckin kidding me.............

"South Korea is a major economic power and one of the wealthiest countries in Asia. It had one of the world's fastest growing economies since the 1960s, now highly developed[5] and the fourth largest[6] in Asia and 13th largest[7] in the world. Forming the G20 industrial nations and the world's top ten exporters, it is an APEC and OECD member, defined as a High Income Nation by the World Bank and an Advanced Economy by the IMF and CIA. A major non-NATO ally, it has the world's sixth largest armed forces and the tenth largest defence budget in the world. The Asian Tiger is leading the Next Eleven nations and is still among the world's fastest growing developed countries.[5] Today, its success story is known as the "Miracle on the Han River", a role model for many developing countries".[8](READ IF YOU WANNA)
south korea was in reeeeeally bad condition before 1960,i'll admit that but there now one of the wealthiest countries in asia, s.korea developed into one of the powerful asian countries within a short time.

some people also wrote that korea is a bad place for women to live since theres rape and abuse and that there is a rape group in korea and they go to other countries to rape ppl(idk if its true, if its true then.... wow) AND that there the number one place to get rape youve gotta be kiddin me theres rapist everywhere in america, asia, africa, austailia etc. i dont want to sound inconsiderate but its true we live in shitty world(sorry about my language but im still pissed off).............and dont get me wrong i love japan i love there food culture and anime and i think there country is one of the best in there entire world, and i wish i was part japanese but japan raped 200,000 asian woman some as young as 12 years old just 65 years ago

"During that time, women were recruited by force, coercion, or deception into sexual slavery for the Japanese military. These women were euphemistically referred to as "comfort women" by the Japanese Imperial Army. Although historians often disagree about the number of "comfort women," the most widely used figure is estimated at 200,000.2 The majority (approximately 80%) came from Korea, then a Japanese colony, and another large percentage came from Japanese-occupied China. Others were taken from, among other countries, the Philippines, Burma, and Indonesia"

i might not have cared about korea in the past since im american but still when i read ppl talkin shit about my parents country i get pissed off

sorry about the grammer mistakes i was in a hurry







I've seen that video.
My friend's grandmother was Korean and was forced to go to Japan during WW2.
It's so sad that her wish before death is that Japan will apologize to Korea and the other countries that they attacked.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:


PedoBear wrote:

so what? at least japan kicked ass in ww2


So what? WW2 was lame...That's like being proud of winning a barbie princess horse tournament



lol congratulations on out-trolling the troll
15459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

h4x0rz wrote:


lol congratulations on out-trolling the troll


It takes a special kind of stupid
Posted 8/24/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.