First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
MOST REALISTIC DRAMA EVER!!! *3*)
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PLutOniC
Offline
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 9/13/08
DO u know dramas or movies that is very very very realistic.... that you can even compare that



drama to you or to someones life??!!!!.... i will watch it ...



.............................. ........ ........ .................. .............. ...................... ..........*3*)
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / San Jose
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
1 litre of tears.
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

khernilicious wrote:



DO u know dramas or movies that is very very very realistic.. that you can even compare that



drama to you or to someones life??!!!!.... i will watch it ...


Yuuki
Posted 8/23/08
the ones based on real events.
im doing the opposite and listing the most unrealistic drama
Hana Yori Dango
Hana Kimi
Gokusen
Nodame Cantabile
Engine
and any other dramas that have the actor suddenly punch someone in the street and not get filed charges, unavoidable and did avoid lawsuits, illegal U turns, crossing someone you know and not noticing, and having the two people who are in love with each other take the naive and long answer to a problem that can be solved in 5 minutes.
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Porter Ranch, CA
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
One Litre of Tears and lemme think. yeah..... kinda hard to think xD
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PLutOniC
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

amandaaax wrote:

1 litre of tears.



yeah i think its a very realistic coz its a true to life story but i have a question 4 u.. coz i've notice while im watching it.. why do u think they always hear ... okey ill give u an example..

when they dont like aya anymore in the room when they talking about aya that they dont like her anymore and sososossooso... aya came and accidentally hear wat they are talking about... and when her parents are talking she will accidentally hear it and many other part.. its kinda unrealistic for me but the story yeah.. very..

nothing im just confuse about that fact.... just those part only is unrealistic for me.. maybe some part are fixed... sont u think so?? i know it has nothing to do w this forum but thats wat i think.. did u notice that?

6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
14sai no haha
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / San Jose
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

khernilicious wrote:


amandaaax wrote:

1 litre of tears.



yeah i think its a very realistic coz its a true to life story but i have a question 4 u.. coz i've notice while im watching it.. why do u think they always hear ... okey ill give u an example..

when they dont like aya anymore in the room when they talking about aya that they dont like her anymore and sososossooso... aya came and accidentally hear wat they are talking about... and when her parents are talking she will accidentally hear it and many other part.. its kinda unrealistic for me but the story yeah.. very..

nothing im just confuse about that fact.... just those part only is unrealistic for me.. maybe some part are fixed... sont u think so?? i know it has nothing to do w this forum but thats wat i think.. did u notice that?



I didnt notice it cos I just watch and i dont notice the little things but if it werent for that to happpen dont you think she wouldnt know certain stuff and certain thigns wouldnt turn out the way it did in the drama, you know what im saying?
Posted 8/23/08
1 litre of tears.it made me cry SO SO MUCH!
239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / california
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

amandaaax wrote:

1 litre of tears.


i only watched 1 ep of 1 litre of tears and stoped cause the boy char was
clearly acting to me o.o
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PLutOniC
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

amandaaax wrote:


khernilicious wrote:


amandaaax wrote:

1 litre of tears.



yeah i think its a very realistic coz its a true to life story but i have a question 4 u.. coz i've notice while im watching it.. why do u think they always hear ... okey ill give u an example..

when they dont like aya anymore in the room when they talking about aya that they dont like her anymore and sososossooso... aya came and accidentally hear wat they are talking about... and when her parents are talking she will accidentally hear it and many other part.. its kinda unrealistic for me but the story yeah.. very..

nothing im just confuse about that fact.... just those part only is unrealistic for me.. maybe some part are fixed... sont u think so?? i know it has nothing to do w this forum but thats wat i think.. did u notice that?



I didnt notice it cos I just watch and i dont notice the little things but if it werent for that to happpen dont you think she wouldnt know certain stuff and certain thigns wouldnt turn out the way it did in the drama, you know what im saying?


yeah.. but.. its really confusing for me... that most of the tym they hear things that they should not not only aya, haruto, her sister,parents,...... hmnnn... okey okeyy,,, ill stop i think its out of the topic...thanks anyways

239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / california
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

happycookie wrote:

this jdrama call LIFE. OMG it's so real. well not so real but if you actually focus on kids being bully on and stuff..omgg....realistic to me!!

[note] >> i recommend anyone who hasnt seen it yet to watch it! it's very GOOOODDD!!


omg i totally agree w/ u!!!!
i just started watching it today in the morning and i loved it!!
the hitting and acting seemed so real
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PLutOniC
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

happycookie wrote:

this jdrama call LIFE. OMG it's so real. well not so real but if you actually focus on kids being bully on and stuff..omgg....realistic to me!!

[note] >> i recommend anyone who hasnt seen it yet to watch it! it's very GOOOODDD!!


hehehe.. im currently watching it im in episode 7
27827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
1 litre of tears. and perhaps Ganbatte Ikimasshoi
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / San Jose
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

khernilicious wrote:


amandaaax wrote:


khernilicious wrote:


amandaaax wrote:

1 litre of tears.



yeah i think its a very realistic coz its a true to life story but i have a question 4 u.. coz i've notice while im watching it.. why do u think they always hear ... okey ill give u an example..

when they dont like aya anymore in the room when they talking about aya that they dont like her anymore and sososossooso... aya came and accidentally hear wat they are talking about... and when her parents are talking she will accidentally hear it and many other part.. its kinda unrealistic for me but the story yeah.. very..

nothing im just confuse about that fact.... just those part only is unrealistic for me.. maybe some part are fixed... sont u think so?? i know it has nothing to do w this forum but thats wat i think.. did u notice that?



I didnt notice it cos I just watch and i dont notice the little things but if it werent for that to happpen dont you think she wouldnt know certain stuff and certain thigns wouldnt turn out the way it did in the drama, you know what im saying?


yeah.. but.. its really confusing for me... that most of the tym they hear things that they should not not only aya, haruto, her sister,parents,...... hmnnn... okey okeyy,,, ill stop i think its out of the topic...thanks anyways



Why stop it ? ;o its a nice forum did I offend you soemhow? xDDDDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.