First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Class Register
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Sorry for the Lateness here u go im not so good with Memebership cards k?
Vice Captains
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

hanhatnguyen wrote:


angelzs2 wrote:


angelzs2 wrote:

U can join the Following Classes
1.Witch
2.Fairy
3.Angel
4.Demon
5.Sword Magic
6.Staff Magic
7.Music Magic
- and more plz be Patience
To join Use the Following Formats
Username- angelzs2
Date of Birth: 31 August 1998....
Blood:
Class(es) u want to join- Staff Magic, Music Magic, Witch

Your Student Pic:




Girls Card




SORRY FOR THE LATENESS!



54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

angelzs2 wrote:


hanhatnguyen wrote:


angelzs2 wrote:


angelzs2 wrote:

U can join the Following Classes
1.Witch
2.Fairy
3.Angel
4.Demon
5.Sword Magic
6.Staff Magic
7.Music Magic
- and more plz be Patience
To join Use the Following Formats
Username- angelzs2
Date of Birth: 31 August 1998....
Blood:
Class(es) u want to join- Staff Magic, Music Magic, Witch

Your Student Pic:




Girls Card




SORRY FOR THE LATENESS!




ok here sorry Fixed


DO NOT ASK ANYMORE CHANGES 2 Chnages is Limit! unless u want to change pic pic=7 times
Student
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / TOO small city
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

hanhatnguyen wrote:

U can join the Following Classes
1.Witch
2.Fairy
3.Angel
4.Demon
5.Sword Magic
6.Staff Magic
7.Music Magic
- and more plz be Patience
To join Use the Following Formats
Username-
Date of Birth:
Blood:
Class(es) u want to join-

Your Student Pic:


Boys Card


Girls Card


I m magicbelle
12/25/94 (Capricorn, Dog)
A+
I would like 2 join the music magic if that's ok...

Moderator
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / where food is~~~
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Username- StrawberryPearl630
Date of Birth: June 30
Blood: B
Class(es) u want to join- 3.Angel

Your Student Pic: sry if its a little big...
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

magicbelle wrote:


hanhatnguyen wrote:

U can join the Following Classes
1.Witch
2.Fairy
3.Angel
4.Demon
5.Sword Magic
6.Staff Magic
7.Music Magic
- and more plz be Patience
To join Use the Following Formats
Username-
Date of Birth:
Blood:
Class(es) u want to join-

Your Student Pic:


Boys Card


Girls Card


I m magicbelle
12/25/94 (Capricorn, Dog)
A+
I would like 2 join the music magic if that's ok...



sorry for latenes here u go!
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

StrawberryPearl630 wrote:

Username- StrawberryPearl630
Date of Birth: June 30
Blood: B
Class(es) u want to join- 3.Angel

Your Student Pic: sry if its a little big...


here u go sorry fro lateness!
Moderator
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / where food is~~~
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

hanhatnguyen wrote:


StrawberryPearl630 wrote:

Username- StrawberryPearl630
Date of Birth: June 30
Blood: B
Class(es) u want to join- 3.Angel

Your Student Pic: sry if its a little big...


here u go sorry fro lateness!


arigatou! *hugs*
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 10/24/08
my username:azhira
date of birth:OCT 15
blood:A/B
Class(es) u want to join:Angel and staff magic
Picture:
Posted 10/26/08
hi
username:kanachi14
dob:17th march
blood:??
class(es):fairy,staff magic
pic
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Meteorite Garden
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

azhira wrote:

my username:azhira
date of birth:OCT 15
blood:A/B
Class(es) u want to join:Angel and staff magic
Picture:


okie your card is done sorry for taking so long :sweatingbullets:

Posted 10/30/08

FrozenMelodi wrote:


azhira wrote:

my username:azhira
date of birth:OCT 15
blood:A/B
Class(es) u want to join:Angel and staff magic
Picture:


okie your card is done sorry for taking so long :sweatingbullets:


thanks and its okay its lovely thanks
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Meteorite Garden
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

azhira wrote:


FrozenMelodi wrote:


azhira wrote:

my username:azhira
date of birth:OCT 15
blood:A/B
Class(es) u want to join:Angel and staff magic
Picture:


okie your card is done sorry for taking so long :sweatingbullets:


thanks and its okay its lovely thanks


np glade that you like it ^^
Posted 1/13/09
To join Use the Following Formats
Username- -Yan-
Date of Birth: August 4, 1990
Blood: AB+
Class(es) u want to join-Music magic

54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

-Yan- wrote:

To join Use the Following Formats
Username- -Yan-
Date of Birth: August 4, 1990
Blood: AB+
Class(es) u want to join-Music magic


Gomen its bad quility cuz i accendenly put it JPG nyah... PLease Choose your Type and Dorm later too plzz~


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.