Post Reply What do you think of crunchyland avatars?
Member
1354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore, Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
I think that they are ok (dunno wad to say) and sometimes nice to see but irritating nid to lvl up.

So what abt u guys?
Member
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore - the r...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
errr....*no offence* pointless....but of coz its only my opinion, there are probably others that think its cool XD
Posted 8/25/08
eh kinda cool la

but hor leveling up damm slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the things so ex
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

luv4peace wrote:

errr....*no offence* pointless....but of coz its only my opinion, there are probably others that think its cool XD


same here
i think its pointless ...
nt veri interested in this ..... >.<
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

lifesuc wrote:


luv4peace wrote:

errr....*no offence* pointless....but of coz its only my opinion, there are probably others that think its cool XD


same here
i think its pointless ...
nt veri interested in this ..... >.<


so thats a me three here..it kinda make your old avatar oblivious to buddies..
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08

Santhor wrote:


lifesuc wrote:


luv4peace wrote:

errr....*no offence* pointless....but of coz its only my opinion, there are probably others that think its cool XD


same here
i think its pointless ...
nt veri interested in this ..... >.<


so thats a me three here..it kinda make your old avatar oblivious to buddies..


hoho ~ i juz dun realli care so much ..
is like dey wan to make it den go ahead lor ... bt den realli no offence
i feel dat d pic of those is like sort of lame to mi ?!
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
the avatar sometimes annoyed me..although i don't know why? maybe i'm used to the old avatars..
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
i am nt annoyed bt sumhow juz feel is like lame
dun like it dats all
bt i luv the avi dat we r usin den the crunchyland ..
eben though crunchyland mayb fun to most of dem ...
no offence !!!
Member
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
well.. dunno.. kinda childish..
You must be logged in to post.