Created by whatevrgal
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Best Disgaea Guy
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
I vote for Almaz!
Member
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
laharl-sama! XD
Member
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

why no prinny in the polls...
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

MSgaaRa wrote:


why no prinny in the polls...


lolz i forgot prinnys where also guys...lolz but there was a girl prinny in disgaea tooo XD
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

whatevrgal wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


why no prinny in the polls...


lolz i forgot prinnys where also guys...lolz but there was a girl prinny in disgaea tooo XD


Yep... *nods* Girl prinny is called "Big Sister Prinny"
Member
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

kaedechan25 wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


why no prinny in the polls...


lolz i forgot prinnys where also guys...lolz but there was a girl prinny in disgaea tooo XD


Yep... *nods* Girl prinny is called "Big Sister Prinny"


HidOi.!!!

wHy aRe yOu ganginG uP oN mE?!?!?!?!



DooD~!
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

MSgaaRa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


why no prinny in the polls...


lolz i forgot prinnys where also guys...lolz but there was a girl prinny in disgaea tooo XD


Yep... *nods* Girl prinny is called "Big Sister Prinny"


HidOi.!!!

wHy aRe yOu ganginG uP oN mE?!?!?!?!



DooD~!


Hey!! Why are you shouting?!
Member
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
i Wasn't shouTing eTna-sAmA......

noT at yOu...
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
MAO~!!!!!!!!!!
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Umm... Guys? Did anyone vote for Prince?
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Flonne: well i like Almaz better than the prince
Posted 9/9/08
I vote for Maderas... I thought he was cool...
(Laharl is the best REAL character in the series...)
Member
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
yukimaru : why there are no one vote for adell, zam? ^__^"
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Flonne: I think hes lame....lol...but Rozalin thinks hes cool..
Member
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
yukimaru : haha.. you're right, zam~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.