First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Prettiest Bride in a Movie/Drama/etc.
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

garcia_marina wrote:


Jess1765 wrote:



Who's this guy????


Joe Cheng in It Started With a Kiss. XD

Crystal Liu in Return of the Condor Heroes





Gao Yuanyuan in Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

idarklight wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:


Jess1765 wrote:

i posted in the other repeated thread =(
dunoo which will be removed so here it is !
in my opinion , the prettiest bride would be ...
HAHA !


Who's this guy????


Joe Cheng in It Started With a Kiss. XD


thanks
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Inoue Mao in HYDF~~~
3397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / over there
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

garcia_marina wrote:

Pls. post pics of the prettiest bride in a movie/drama/etc..

one of mine:




WOW they all look great in these pics!!!!!!

4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

jugatsu10 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

Pls. post pics of the prettiest bride in a movie/drama/etc..

one of mine:




WOW they all look great in these pics!!!!!!




they sure do... wanna be like one too?
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / puerto rico
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

garcia_marina wrote:


jugatsu10 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

Pls. post pics of the prettiest bride in a movie/drama/etc..

one of mine:




WOW they all look great in these pics!!!!!!




they sure do... wanna be like one too?



Ummmm can anyone tell me where this is from?????????????

4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

cangri23_ wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:


jugatsu10 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

Pls. post pics of the prettiest bride in a movie/drama/etc..

one of mine:




WOW they all look great in these pics!!!!!!




they sure do... wanna be like one too?



Ummmm can anyone tell me where this is from?????????????



i got the pic from this thread: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-305683/Inoue-Mao-and-Matsumoto-Jun-in-wedding-attire-for-Last-Event.html
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
SONG HYE KYO in Full House
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
another one of my fav brides: Sister Angela in One Pound Gospel (forgot her name, though)
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

garcia_marina wrote:

another one of my fav brides: Sister Angela in One Pound Gospel (forgot her name, though)


yeah, she's really a pretty one!
i was going to say that, but you
beat me to it! = D
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
so is this girl from DELIGHTFUL GIRL CHOON HYANG.
she's a beauty in a wedding dress.


877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South-East Asia, PH
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Inoue Mao! :)



I'm like posting her name everywhere
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SIngapore
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
eugene in kdrama - save the last dance for me
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Hebe in Reaching For The Stars
840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Myolie she looks so beautiful
i couldnt find anyt pics of her in Wars of in Laws ll w/ Bosco, so i found these instead


isnt she BEAUTIFUL?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.