WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
how does having a vagina feels like?
Posted 8/24/08
it occurred to me today that having a dick is better than having a vagina. we males, our genitals are pretty much perfect. most of the time, we don't feel a thing while walking or running or playing sports. sometimes, our dicks get stuck between the underwear, it's pretty hard to explain but it's very painful. other than that, having an erect or the sensation of stroking it is great or auto-fellatio.

now, i have an idea how having a vagina is very inconvenient, menstruation is a one thing, but the other thing is you have to wash it really clean so it won't smell like a fish market. also when you have diarrhea and other kind of that shit, it's like really close to the asshole which in my personal perspective very disgusting. also when you girls masturbate, it looks so messy. and again, diarrhea + menstruation, eww. you also get pregnant because of it, the worst std you could have.

so how does having a vagina feels like in your everyday life?
also boobs?
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

PedoBear wrote:

it occurred to me today that having a dick is better than having a vagina. we males, our genitals are pretty much perfect. most of the time, we don't feel a thing while walking or running or playing sports. sometimes, our dicks get stuck between the underwear, it's pretty hard to explain but it's very painful. other than that, having an erect or the sensation of stroking it is great or auto-fellatio.

now, i have an idea how having a vagina is very inconvenient, menstruation is a one thing, but the other thing is you have to wash it really clean so it won't smell like a fish market. also when you have diarrhea and other kind of that shit, it's like really close to the asshole which in my personal perspective very disgusting. also when you girls masturbate, it looks so messy. and again, diarrhea + menstruation, eww. you also get pregnant because of it, the worst std you could have.

so how does having a vagina feels like in your everyday life?
also boobs?


Your account should be nuked. You pervert.
Posted 8/24/08
eeeeekkk...?
Posted 8/24/08
^please, it's a topic where everyone can share how they think about these taboo issue we do not dare to ask in real life. but we are in the net, so it's alright, let's bust this myth.
Posted 8/24/08
if a moderator locks because they think it's "inappropriate", i would like to suggest them locking first all threads that are 2~3words with a link attached to it, something that goes like" sex, teens, teachers, anime, japan, pregnancy".
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Why don't you try undergoing sex change to know what it feels like?


Bwaha. I agree.
Posted 8/24/08

BoredRb wrote:


PedoBear wrote:

^please, it's a topic where everyone can share how they think about these taboo issue we do not dare to ask in real life. but we are in the net, so it's alright, let's bust this myth.


as much as i like the anonymity of the internet

if you wanna talk about things that most people find it wierd

just make a group. . .


silly you, then it can be said to all topics to make a group of their own.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
PedoBear, you're a fucking win.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

PedoBear wrote:

if a moderator locks because they think it's "inappropriate", i would like to suggest them locking first all threads that are 2~3words with a link attached to it, something that goes like" sex, teens, teachers, anime, japan, pregnancy".


You know, you say all the witty things but you never get qouted with the use of intelligence itself.
By the way, I don't see this as an innapropriate topics either. But what matters is what everyone can say about this topic.

Mods will decide, however.
Posted 8/24/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


PedoBear wrote:

if a moderator locks because they think it's "inappropriate", i would like to suggest them locking first all threads that are 2~3words with a link attached to it, something that goes like" sex, teens, teachers, anime, japan, pregnancy".


You know, you say all the witty things but you never get qouted with the use of intelligence itself.
By the way, I don't see this as an innapropriate topics either. But what matters is what everyone can say about this topic.

Mods will decide, however.


why even bother try to back it up with logical explanation or theories when they simply outvote me?

733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
it feels great
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Somehow I want this topic to be answered... ROFL
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / london
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
haha, i think this will get locked, cause 'bouncing breast' thread was locked, both topics are personally creative.

to topic, hmm having a vagina feel me like i want something to 'push & pull' in it everyday, lol.

15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

PedoBear wrote:

it occurred to me today that having a dick is better than having a vagina. we males, our genitals are pretty much perfect. most of the time, we don't feel a thing while walking or running or playing sports. sometimes, our dicks get stuck between the underwear, it's pretty hard to explain but it's very painful. other than that, having an erect or the sensation of stroking it is great or auto-fellatio.

now, i have an idea how having a vagina is very inconvenient, menstruation is a one thing, but the other thing is you have to wash it really clean so it won't smell like a fish market. also when you have diarrhea and other kind of that shit, it's like really close to the asshole which in my personal perspective very disgusting. also when you girls masturbate, it looks so messy. and again, diarrhea + menstruation, eww. you also get pregnant because of it, the worst std you could have.

so how does having a vagina feels like in your everyday life?
also boobs?


thansk pedobear I learn a llittle more about women and there function and yeah your in the clear when your in the internet cause no one would know your ture identity lol
Posted 8/24/08
Inappropriate and pointless thread. If you want to know what it feels like, get a sex change.

~locked
You must be logged in to post.