First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Olympics Closing Ceremony (rain, lee-hom)
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/27/08
Bi rain and Wang Lee-Hom Performed in the Closing Ceremony....has anyone watched it yet?? im form america so i gotta wait till the end of today :(

but here is the vid...idk if its up yet.....http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-435080/Closing-Ceremony-BI-RAIN-singing-.html



PICS----> http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Ninja_Assassin/photos?album_id=6449084
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
I don't want to watch it yet, I want to wait till they show it here. i hate NBC
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
still have to watch it.. thanks for the link sharing
Posted 8/24/08
oo Rain was there? But yea, NBC sucks. Gotta wait till 7:00. I really hope ESPN takes over broadcasting the Olympics. They said they'll do everything live.
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

nene817 wrote:

oo Rain was there? But yea, NBC sucks. Gotta wait till 7:00. I really hope ESPN takes over broadcasting the Olympics. They said they'll do everything live.



yeah atleast for the winter ones... im kinda sad they are gonna end....

but it was soo fun!!
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

nene817 wrote:

oo Rain was there? But yea, NBC sucks. Gotta wait till 7:00. I really hope ESPN takes over broadcasting the Olympics. They said they'll do everything live.


yeah if you watch teh like i put up (when its up ) hes the one in blue shirt and white vest

go here for pic----> http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Ninja_Assassin/photos/19181548
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Does anyone know what part of the closing ceremonies he is in.....start? middle? end? School starts tomorrow and there is no way I can stay up to watch all of it so I need to make sure I have my VCR ready............
Posted 8/24/08
watched it already. was good. i was really suprised when i saw rain singing there with wang lee hom and other people.
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / los angeles, ca.
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted 8/24/08
There was a rumour that he was singing, so it ws true!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE loved the closing ceremony
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
That was the only part of the closing ceremony I didn't like D.
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
they perform?!
cool.
gotta wait till later.
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

kakashiandme wrote:

Does anyone know what part of the closing ceremonies he is in.....start? middle? end? School starts tomorrow and there is no way I can stay up to watch all of it so I need to make sure I have my VCR ready............


him with the other singers do their performance towards the end of the ceremony and they sing a song called I love you Beijing(watched it live)
Posted 8/24/08

silvercatgurl007 wrote:

Bi rain and Wang Lee-Hom Performed in the Closing Ceremony....has anyone watched it yet?? im form america so i gotta wait till the end of today :(

but here is the vid...idk if its up yet.....http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-435080/Closing-Ceremony-BI-RAIN-singing-.html



PIC----> http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Ninja_Assassin/photos/19181548


im from america too, but idk what time its on, so what time does it start?
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

lys46 wrote:


kakashiandme wrote:

Does anyone know what part of the closing ceremonies he is in.....start? middle? end? School starts tomorrow and there is no way I can stay up to watch all of it so I need to make sure I have my VCR ready............


him with the other singers do their performance towards the end of the ceremony and they sing a song called I love you Beijing(watched it live)


Oh man.....I guess the VCR it will be. Living on the other side of the world doesn't benefit us Americans who want to see it live....ahhhh well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.