1. a railroad crossing, look for the cars;
Can you spell all that without any R's?
2. b4 the days of motor cars, a man rode into town on his horse. he arrived on Friday, spent three days in town and left on Friday. how is that possible?
3. how many months have 28 days?
4. b4 mount everest was discovered, what was the tallest mountain?
5. ther is a pen, a ruler and a round plate on the table. if you are supposed to draw a circle on a paper sheet, what sould you begin with?
6. what do u call a person who doesn't have all of his/her fingers on 1 hand?
7. do they hav a 4th of July in England?
8. y cant a man living in the USA b buried in Canada?
9. 2 men play 5 games of checkers. each man wins the same number of games. ther are no ties. explain this!
10. ther r 7 sisters. each sister has 1 brother. including the parents. how many people r in the family?
remember u only get 1 chance~!!!!!
It might say that im on but im not............