Post Reply Who do you don't like in the anime ?
Posted 8/24/08
which character in the anime do you dislike ?
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PhIlIpPiNeS...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
saaya yamabuki!!!


I hate her...

she's such a dreamer!!...

it's an AS IF!...


^_~

...sorry if there are people out there who like her...=P
Moderator
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

anime_ybeth wrote:

saaya yamabuki!!!


I hate her...

she's such a dreamer!!...

it's an AS IF!...


^_~

...sorry if there are people out there who like her...=P


i know i completely h8 her she is such a wannabe right am i right she tries way 2 hard right
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PhIlIpPiNeS...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

avni52 wrote:


anime_ybeth wrote:

saaya yamabuki!!!


I hate her...

she's such a dreamer!!...

it's an AS IF!...


^_~

...sorry if there are people out there who like her...=P


i know i completely h8 her she is such a wannabe right am i right she tries way 2 hard right


yepyep!....
soooo grrrr....
She thinks she's the best person in the whole world.....
and she thinks all the boys she like would also like her...
ewwwww....
hehehe...=P
Moderator
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

anime_ybeth wrote:


avni52 wrote:


anime_ybeth wrote:

saaya yamabuki!!!


I hate her...

she's such a dreamer!!...

it's an AS IF!...


^_~

...sorry if there are people out there who like her...=P


i know i completely h8 her she is such a wannabe right am i right she tries way 2 hard right


yepyep!....
soooo grrrr....
She thinks she's the best person in the whole world.....
and she thinks all the boys she like would also like her...
ewwwww....
hehehe...=P


i know and she thinks that if she was a guardian every1 would grovel at her feet instead she would just make the guardians a laughing stock
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PhIlIpPiNeS...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

avni52 wrote:


anime_ybeth wrote:


avni52 wrote:


anime_ybeth wrote:

saaya yamabuki!!!


I hate her...

she's such a dreamer!!...

it's an AS IF!...


^_~

...sorry if there are people out there who like her...=P


i know i completely h8 her she is such a wannabe right am i right she tries way 2 hard right


yepyep!....
soooo grrrr....
She thinks she's the best person in the whole world.....
and she thinks all the boys she like would also like her...
ewwwww....
hehehe...=P


i know and she thinks that if she was a guardian every1 would grovel at her feet instead she would just make the guardians a laughing stock


so true!!...=P
wow, there're lots of people who relly hate her huh...=P
well, she deserves to be hated anyway...^_^
ayt??..=P


Moderator
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

anime_ybeth wrote:


avni52 wrote:


anime_ybeth wrote:


avni52 wrote:


anime_ybeth wrote:

saaya yamabuki!!!


I hate her...

she's such a dreamer!!...

it's an AS IF!...


^_~

...sorry if there are people out there who like her...=P


i know i completely h8 her she is such a wannabe right am i right she tries way 2 hard right


yepyep!....
soooo grrrr....
She thinks she's the best person in the whole world.....
and she thinks all the boys she like would also like her...
ewwwww....
hehehe...=P


i know and she thinks that if she was a guardian every1 would grovel at her feet instead she would just make the guardians a laughing stock


so true!!...=P
wow, there're lots of people who relly hate her huh...=P
well, she deserves to be hated anyway...^_^
ayt??..=P




yup she is an absolute wannabe
You must be logged in to post.