First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Weirdest Celebrity You Know...
2977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HUECO MUNDO
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
I think the most weirdest should be michael jackson. King of pop, king of weirds..




2709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / FronT of PC, Watc...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
haha yea!

totally johnny depp
ella chen
heechul

but they are all cool!
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
XD i like Ella
2314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

ms330 wrote:

heechul.. his weirdness is hilarious










soo cute!
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

runrunSQUIDY wrote:

Rainie, her ex revealed that she likes to use her feet to pinch people's cheeks, then she confirmed it


Well, that's, umm, different.
How does she even manage it?

Posted 8/25/08
Shun Oguri is weird. At first I thought he was a silent type of guy. But then I saw pics of him being weird..
17882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

mich4n wrote:


Saga from Alice Nine


he is cute i heard and saw Alice Nine b4 but I never knew all their names or I just couldn't figure out whose name was whose XD
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Hmm..I have to mention Kato Natsuki..xD She's weird in the HYD2 extras...LOL.
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shun's room--feel...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

pikachu-is-blue wrote:

Shun Oguri is weird. At first I thought he was a silent type of guy. But then I saw pics of him being weird..



AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Nah that was for his Jdrama 'Stand Up.' I'm not gonna lie that he isn't DIFFERENT though. He's just plain silly.

Can you imagine walking like that on stage? LOL





Yes, that is Oguri Shun in a horse head. Don't ask me why. He's just really...goofy [=



For me, the weirdest guy is Gackt.



Don't let his looks deceive you...
-It takes him 4 days to cook
-He shops for groceries in the back storage places--[for "hidden meat"]
-He "sees ghosts"
-He once said he was a vampire...and he is over 400 years old...
-He is naked when he is at home...and he doesn't mind people seeing him naked...hahaha
-He makes his house uncomfortable so that he won't stay at home?
-He likes to wear thongs...and ones with...."guards" for his magnum...
-He eats only 1 meal per day...

There's so much more...but...Gackt is....weird hahaha.
5489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ ιn мy rooм (ѕнι...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Weirdest Celebrities i know are:
Heechul from Super Junior and Rainie Yang 0_0
Posted 8/25/08

luv4dawave wrote:


pikachu-is-blue wrote:

Shun Oguri is weird. At first I thought he was a silent type of guy. But then I saw pics of him being weird..



AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Nah that was for his Jdrama 'Stand Up.' I'm not gonna lie that he isn't DIFFERENT though. He's just plain silly.

Can you imagine walking like that on stage? LOL





Yes, that is Oguri Shun in a horse head. Don't ask me why. He's just really...goofy [=


When i saw those pics i laugh so hard

but hes so cute !!



3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my house, knoc...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
mingdao idk but i juz think hes wierd
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
andre kim?
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

PinkXenon wrote:

I think the most weirdest should be michael jackson. King of pop, king of weirds..






i agree with you...he's the no.1 weirdest celeb, of all time???
Posted 8/26/08
I think Zac Efron is weird..


Hillary Duff



And this Slaaat~!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.