First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Moving Shugo Chara
Moderator
3750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / YOUR MOM
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

princessuzma wrote:


cooliodude012 wrote:

CAN U MAKE MINEE?? i want her face to do thes


if u don't mind me making it................................


THANKIESS! :D
Moderator
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
heres my chara could u make her one hand wave and her face like this
Member
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

angelwingzs wrote:

heres my chara could u make her one hand wave and her face like this


Posted 9/2/08

princessuzma wrote:


angelwingzs wrote:

heres my chara could u make her one hand wave and her face like this




Great Job Princesssuzma-Chan I Have High School so I'm Busy 7:00a.m ---6:00pm I'm so tried. . . Thank You For Helping Out I'm Breaking. . .

Creator
9091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / manga
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
lol can yu cu mine and make rin go abd ren go
Creator
9091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / manga
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Brusk wrote:

lol can yu cu mine and make rin go abd ren go


and make them like uh wave er sumthin

Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

can you make her her move up and down?
Member
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Brusk wrote:


Brusk wrote:

lol can yu cu mine and make rin go abd ren go


and make them like uh wave er sumthin



Member
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Moonprincessgurl wrote:


can you make her her move up and down?


Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

princessuzma wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:


can you make her her move up and down?




thanks a bundle!!!
Creator
4938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
this is a new chara kokomi
Creator
9091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / manga
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
its cool how her eyes change XD
Moderator
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At somewhere :)
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Oohhh, I like that!
Can you do mine to?
Member
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

TinTinChan wrote:

Oohhh, I like that!
Can you do mine to?


which 1 is urs?
Moderator
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At somewhere :)
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

princessuzma wrote:


TinTinChan wrote:

Oohhh, I like that!
Can you do mine to?


which 1 is urs?


Kotomi, the dragon chara from China ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.