First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply I.D Cards~
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 9/29/08
If you want one fill out this form =]

Name: [Nickname/Pen-name]
User: [your username]
D.O.B: [Month/Day]
Gender: [Male, Female, Alien, or something =P]
Position: [if you don't have one put member ^^ ]

Pic: [post an anime pic you have]
Color: [choose from the colors below]



Extras

~makers needed = 1 spot open. me and trisha are both busy with school = extra help = good xPP if your interested PM me, i'll tell you the font and give you the bg but you should have photoscape, photoshop, or gimp if you want to make the outlined text =]

Makers

Xx_ciael_xX
XxPastaxX
lucky-chan
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/25/08
Name: Zuzu-Chan
Username: SadPromise
D.O.B: 22/11
Gender: Female
Position: Member

Pic:
Color: Purple.

For the picture, can you do the one with the blue ribbon on her head? :3
Thank yous~


done~
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

SadPromise wrote:

Name: Zuzu-Chan
Username: SadPromise
D.O.B: 22/11
Gender: Female
Position: Member

Pic:
Color: Purple.

For the picture, can you do the one with the blue ribbon on her head? :3
Thank yous~


sorry, i can't see the image, repost? =]
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


SadPromise wrote:

Name: Zuzu-Chan
Username: SadPromise
D.O.B: 22/11
Gender: Female
Position: Member

Pic:
Color: Purple.

For the picture, can you do the one with the blue ribbon on her head? :3
Thank yous~


sorry, i can't see the image, repost? =]


ehhh.
really..? o-o...
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


SadPromise wrote:

Name: Zuzu-Chan
Username: SadPromise
D.O.B: 22/11
Gender: Female
Position: Member

Pic:
Color: Purple.

For the picture, can you do the one with the blue ribbon on her head? :3
Thank yous~


sorry, i can't see the image, repost? =]


Then i`ll use a different picture :\
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08


kay ty ^^
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08


Again, the one in the blue ribbons ^=^
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
?? / 秘密 / 炒飯
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/25/08
Name: [Nickname/Pen-name] Rikku
Username: [self-explanitory] asiannkid_
D.O.B: [Day/Month] 24 May
Gender: [Male, Female, Alien, or something =P] Secret
Position: [if you don't have one put member ^^ ] Fruits Basket (Hatsuharu Sohma)

Pic:

Color: [choose from the colors below] Black/Gray.

done~
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08


nvm i can see the other one, comp probs ><



Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

asiannkid_ wrote:

Name: [Nickname/Pen-name] Rikku
Username: [self-explanitory] asiannkid_
D.O.B: [Day/Month] 24 May
Gender: [Male, Female, Alien, or something =P] Secret
Position: [if you don't have one put member ^^ ] Fruits Basket (Hatsuharu Sohma)

Pic:

Color: [choose from the colors below] Black/Gray.




hope you like ^^
Member
13163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/25/08
Name: Kevin / short stop as my friends call me ... xD
Username: midgit
D.O.B: 09 march
Gender: Male
Position: Hunny xD

Pic:
Color: grey

XD woo go ciael for winning xD


done~
Posted 8/25/08

midgit wrote:

Name: Kevin / short stop as my friends call me ... xD
Username: midgit
D.O.B: 09 march
Gender: Male
Position: Hunny xD

Pic:
Color: grey

XD woo go ciael for winning xD


w00t~ thanks

Posted 8/25/08
irrmmm-- Hey Pasta-- sorry for being late ^^. lol. anyways, thanks^^
Member
28712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08


Name: Nana
Username: butterflyluvsky
D.O.B: 25th June
Gender: Esper
Position: Member
Color: Pink

Thank~desu

done~
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
Hiiyyaa xx ^o^

Name: Shia-chan
Username: Luna681993
D.O.B: 6/August
Gender: Demon ( )
Position: Member

Pic:
Color: any that suits best (maybe grey or purple??)

Thank u~~~ ^o^ cant wait ~ ^-^

done~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.