First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Half-ton woman charged in toddler death still home.
1385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not telling...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Dang she's fat does she even work? Then how does she get the money to live.
Posted 8/25/08
die old woman!!!!....
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the moon
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

vittoriano wrote:


giantflyingsushi wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


giantflyingsushi wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


vittoriano wrote:




I'm curious.. how does a bed-ridden obese woman have the strength to hit a child? I imagine that her arms would be difficult to move but now that I think about it, they would be very heavy upon impact!

Poor kid. ;\


That's what I was thinking You know she doesn't have any speed either, how could that kid not dodge her hits. I would've been sticking and moving all over that fat bitch back when I was a kid.


Well, the boy was only two years old and at that age, I assume that kids would do anything adults would tell them to do.


Even at two, that kid could have been dodging her gargantuan fat arms.

maybe they were so hugeeeee that there was no room to dodge


That's what I posted earlier. Her fists missed, but the flab off of her arms hit him in the follow through. He got ko'ed by arm fat.


ouch


If she was psychically able to do jumping jacks, she would be able to kill 20 people at once with all of that fat flying around.


i think u mean 47
2750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Omg thats terrible =x
ewwww so sick... i feel so bad for the kid :S, didnt even have a chance the poor guy
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
either break her door and wall to get her out, or put her on a super quick diet
Posted 8/25/08
if that lady cannot move around or be moved to a jail then how did she have the energy hit her kid enough to kill it? that seems like a lot of effort :\
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

vittoriano wrote:


giantflyingsushi wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


giantflyingsushi wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


vittoriano wrote:




I'm curious.. how does a bed-ridden obese woman have the strength to hit a child? I imagine that her arms would be difficult to move but now that I think about it, they would be very heavy upon impact!

Poor kid. ;\


That's what I was thinking You know she doesn't have any speed either, how could that kid not dodge her hits. I would've been sticking and moving all over that fat bitch back when I was a kid.


Well, the boy was only two years old and at that age, I assume that kids would do anything adults would tell them to do.


Even at two, that kid could have been dodging her gargantuan fat arms.

maybe they were so hugeeeee that there was no room to dodge


That's what I posted earlier. Her fists missed, but the flab off of her arms hit him in the follow through. He got ko'ed by arm fat.


ouch


If she was psychically able to do jumping jacks, she would be able to kill 20 people at once with all of that fat flying around.


hmmm I thought that the fat aunt rolled on top of the boy... oh well
and err... that will be scary with all of that fat flying plus the sound of what it makes when its moving... *shivers* lol
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
thats not the moms fault of leaving her child with the aunt because the mom never knew what will happen its really stupid fining her
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Ermm howd she even get him she cant even get her fat arse up n about, unless shes at the door where he cant get out
Posted 8/25/08

sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


EDINBURG, Texas (AP) -- Prosecutors are trying to decide how to jail and bring to court a nearly half-ton, bedridden woman accused of killing her 2-year-old nephew.

A grand jury indicted Mayra Lizbeth Rosales, 27, on Thursday on one count of first-degree murder and on one count of injury to a child in the death of Eliseo Gonzalez Jr. She previously had been charged with capital murder.

Rosales weighs nearly 1,000 pounds and cannot fit through a door to leave her home, leaving prosecutors wondering how to bring her to court. As of Thursday evening, she was not in custody.

Hidalgo County Sheriff Lupe Trevino said that holding her at the county jail for her trial would be impossible because she needs extensive medical care.

"She would die," Trevino said in Thursday's online edition of The Monitor in McAllen.

The grand jury indicted Rosales after an autopsy confirmed investigators' suspicions that the child died March 18 because he had been struck. Investigators believe that the toddler was struck at least twice, crushing his head.

Authorities recommended that Rosales' bail be set at $150,000.

The boy's mother, Jaime Rosales, was charged with injury to a child because she is accused of leaving her son alone with his aunt. Her bail has been set at $100,000.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/22/obese.woman.ap/index.html


My newspaper said something along the lines as the article above as well as this:


...The mother of the boy was indicted on one felony count of injury to a child and is punishable up to life in prison and $10,000 in fines if convicted. Prosecutors allege the mother left her child with the boy's morbidly obese aunt even though the younger Rosales knew her sister was incapable of caring for the toddler...

"The cost may be astronomical," the sheriff said. "But you can't put a price on justice."


I'm curious.. how does a bed-ridden obese woman have the strength to hit a child? I imagine that her arms would be difficult to move but now that I think about it, they would be very heavy upon impact!

Poor kid. ;\


oh my gosh, you live in such an evil area!
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

Shohee wrote:

thats not the moms fault of leaving her child with the aunt because the mom never knew what will happen its really stupid fining her


Yeah, right.


Prosecutors allege the mother left her child with the boy's morbidly obese aunt even though the younger Rosales knew her sister was incapable of caring for the toddler


Would you leave your child with someone who is unable to take care of it?
No, you wouldn't.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

asamiueto wrote:


sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


EDINBURG, Texas (AP) -- Prosecutors are trying to decide how to jail and bring to court a nearly half-ton, bedridden woman accused of killing her 2-year-old nephew.

A grand jury indicted Mayra Lizbeth Rosales, 27, on Thursday on one count of first-degree murder and on one count of injury to a child in the death of Eliseo Gonzalez Jr. She previously had been charged with capital murder.

Rosales weighs nearly 1,000 pounds and cannot fit through a door to leave her home, leaving prosecutors wondering how to bring her to court. As of Thursday evening, she was not in custody.

Hidalgo County Sheriff Lupe Trevino said that holding her at the county jail for her trial would be impossible because she needs extensive medical care.

"She would die," Trevino said in Thursday's online edition of The Monitor in McAllen.

The grand jury indicted Rosales after an autopsy confirmed investigators' suspicions that the child died March 18 because he had been struck. Investigators believe that the toddler was struck at least twice, crushing his head.

Authorities recommended that Rosales' bail be set at $150,000.

The boy's mother, Jaime Rosales, was charged with injury to a child because she is accused of leaving her son alone with his aunt. Her bail has been set at $100,000.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/22/obese.woman.ap/index.html


My newspaper said something along the lines as the article above as well as this:


...The mother of the boy was indicted on one felony count of injury to a child and is punishable up to life in prison and $10,000 in fines if convicted. Prosecutors allege the mother left her child with the boy's morbidly obese aunt even though the younger Rosales knew her sister was incapable of caring for the toddler...

"The cost may be astronomical," the sheriff said. "But you can't put a price on justice."


I'm curious.. how does a bed-ridden obese woman have the strength to hit a child? I imagine that her arms would be difficult to move but now that I think about it, they would be very heavy upon impact!

Poor kid. ;\


oh my gosh, you live in such an evil area!


I don't even know WHERE Edinburg is in Texas. I'm only aware of the major cities.
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
If she's found guilty will she get the death penalty?

Is there a big enough electric chair?

How would they get her in the door of the gas chamber?

How could they find a vein for a lethal injection? I suppose they would have to shoot her.

Anyway she is entitled to be presumed innocent until proven guilty and being 1000 lbs is not a crime.

2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~*~somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
1,000 pound woman? that's scary...
Posted 8/25/08
I bet she was trying to reach over to get a bag of chips when she accidentally killed the child.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.