First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply PERM!!!??
You are a Jin lover
11819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / by the computer
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
wow i looked at his pic and started laughing... i like his old hair style.. it suits him better ^_^
oh well i still love jin
You are a Jin lover
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I hope all this hair stuff is just a faze. They're still trying to figure out what to do with Kame's and now their messing with Jin's. My guess is they are trying to change their image up a little so it doesn't "grow old". I mean Kame's hair has gone through how many changes lately? And it's going back to something close to what they started with. Why are they messing with them so drastically anyway? Did someone make a comment?
Posted 8/27/08
why jin???????? please, come back to us soon with ur pretty hair!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a Jin lover
9441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / P'end, The Nether...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Ugh~!!
I.Just.Hate.It!!!!
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
i dont like it... i was wondering wtf jin. you could have said no papi...seriously. ugh. i would walk right pass him in the street. ok ok so i wouldnt do that, but come on...............
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

FahrenheitnSHEfan wrote:

Ugh~!!
I.Just.Hate.It!!!!


The pic that you have as an avartar was the reason i went serching for jin. "whose that guy with the great hair". now look at him.
Posted 9/9/08
no,no!!! i dun want this hair.
but i do luv this hair.he looks beautiful
You are a Jin lover
9441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / P'end, The Nether...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

nerissalo wrote:


FahrenheitnSHEfan wrote:

Ugh~!!
I.Just.Hate.It!!!!


The pic that you have as an avartar was the reason i went serching for jin. "whose that guy with the great hair". now look at him.


Hehe, i KNoooooow~ I'm sobbing alooong~
Btw, thaaanks~ ^0^
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

FahrenheitnSHEfan wrote:


nerissalo wrote:


FahrenheitnSHEfan wrote:

Ugh~!!
I.Just.Hate.It!!!!


The pic that you have as an avartar was the reason i went serching for jin. "whose that guy with the great hair". now look at him.


Hehe, i KNoooooow~ I'm sobbing alooong~
Btw, thaaanks~ ^0^


lol i can watch that all day long. hypnotized!!!
You are a Jin lover
9441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / P'end, The Nether...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

nerissalo wrote:


FahrenheitnSHEfan wrote:


nerissalo wrote:


FahrenheitnSHEfan wrote:

Ugh~!!
I.Just.Hate.It!!!!


The pic that you have as an avartar was the reason i went serching for jin. "whose that guy with the great hair". now look at him.


Hehe, i KNoooooow~ I'm sobbing alooong~
Btw, thaaanks~ ^0^


lol i can watch that all day long. hypnotized!!!


HIhi, i KNOOOOW, ne~?!?! Me Toooooo~ xDD
And urs as well~ So HOT~!!!! *drool*
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
lol damn you jin...................
You are a Jin lover
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

aida_luv_jin wrote:

no,no!!! i dun want this hair.
but i do luv this hair.he looks beautiful



yea.totally agree. this is sooooooo pretty. i think this hair is much better! i even like the one where he had the extensions in the don't you ever stop PV. its nicer den this. lots of JE celebs are getting their hair permed eh? like yamapi,kame,ryo ithink and i saw kimura takuya with permed hair on a magazine. and with those huge glasses. lol? same stylist. i don't like it that much either.
Posted 9/13/08

elene1993 wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:

no,no!!! i dun want this hair.
but i do luv this hair.he looks beautiful



yea.totally agree. this is sooooooo pretty. i think this hair is much better! i even like the one where he had the extensions in the don't you ever stop PV. its nicer den this. lots of JE celebs are getting their hair permed eh? like yamapi,kame,ryo ithink and i saw kimura takuya with permed hair on a magazine. and with those huge glasses. lol? same stylist. i don't like it that much either.


yup,if i'm not mistaken,takuya has dis permed hair becoz he is acting in one drama.but i forgot the title
i guess,they all should fired that stupid hair stylist. btw,i luv jin's hair in DUES PV too.he should has that kind of hair instead of this permed hair
You are a Jin lover
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

aida_luv_jin wrote:


elene1993 wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:

no,no!!! i dun want this hair.
but i do luv this hair.he looks beautiful



yea.totally agree. this is sooooooo pretty. i think this hair is much better! i even like the one where he had the extensions in the don't you ever stop PV. its nicer den this. lots of JE celebs are getting their hair permed eh? like yamapi,kame,ryo ithink and i saw kimura takuya with permed hair on a magazine. and with those huge glasses. lol? same stylist. i don't like it that much either.


yup,if i'm not mistaken,takuya has dis permed hair becoz he is acting in one drama.but i forgot the title
i guess,they all should fired that stupid hair stylist. btw,i luv jin's hair in DUES PV too.he should has that kind of hair instead of this permed hair


yea! jin! change your hair please.
You are a Jin lover
5472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eastern Air Temples
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
the hairstyle sucks.
but jin's face is still sexy as ever. (4 me) hehe.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.