First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
remember TOONAMI and old TOM
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Evry day after school. To come home to Toonami brought me so much joy! Now they just fucked the whole damn block up with the overbearing filers from Naruto, Ben 10, and Samurai Jack (it's a good show but they didn't finish the series)! Plus they put in that Miguzi bull shit and those butt-ugly aliens that live underwater. WTF?!!
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Saint Petersburg, FL
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
*cries*

I miss DB, DBZ, Sailor Moon, the ORIGINAL MegaMan, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, and Rave Master...

*curses again, see above post.*
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

I miss old style toonami! I used to watch it a lot...when good things were on it haha..ah reminiscing...I don't really remember what else was on it...Sailor Moon and Thunder Cats? lol oh yea outlaw star and reboot also..awesome!


god ......sailor moon............my sisters fav show........man i used to get my ass kicked so much when sailor moon was on because i always wanted to watch something else ....but my sisters wouldnt let me.....i used to get so mad........good times ....good times
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08
Isn't this an exact same thread as this?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-63439/Toonami-.html
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Brittiannia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
what ever happened to Tom? :[ I remember i've watched DB - DBGT and Gundam Wing Endless Waltz :O
3954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Yeah the old days of toonami was amazing. They made it fun, and cool. That was when I was even watching DBZ and such. But it slowly went down hill, I use to watch it all the time, but now I don't. Plus was was awesome, he just seemed so cool, like a bad ass hehe.

Oh and ayssinianro, they were on there, I use to watch Thunder Cats too
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

I miss old style toonami! I used to watch it a lot...when good things were on it haha..ah reminiscing...Ronin Warriors, Reboot, Outlaw Star, DBZ, Gundam Wing etc...lol Wasn't Johnny Quest and Thunder Cats on it as well..I don't really remember...


Finally someone on the same page....no offense to Tom but props to Moltar the original host!




Yea think the first lineup I saw was somethin like Thundercats, Voltron, Robotech, and Johnny Quest. Shortly after they put on ronin, reboot, Transformers: Beast Wars, DBZ, and i think the superfriends might have been on there at some point too.

I miss outlaw star...seemed like that was an underrated one.
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

jagoss312 wrote:

Isn't this an exact same thread as this?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-63439/Toonami-.html


yeah it kinda is.......but hey i rememberd toonami again and so i decided to make a thred about it
Posted 8/24/08

Petbe wrote:

Yeah the old days of toonami was amazing. They made it fun, and cool. That was when I was even watching DBZ and such. But it slowly went down hill, I use to watch it all the time, but now I don't. Plus was was awesome, he just seemed so cool, like a bad ass hehe.

Oh and ayssinianro, they were on there, I use to watch Thunder Cats too :P


hoooo! I remember my brothers and I used to run around the house screaming that lol.
950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Antonio, Texas
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

tamsheed3 wrote:

does anyone miss the old tom and toonami ..........and all the good animes that were on back then..........there was DBZ,GUNDAM WING.....and alot of other good ones.........i think the toonami now is shit and its only on ...on saturdays...........i miss the old toonami and i wanna know why its so bad now


TOM





Old Toonami is now adult swim.
3954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:


Petbe wrote:

Yeah the old days of toonami was amazing. They made it fun, and cool. That was when I was even watching DBZ and such. But it slowly went down hill, I use to watch it all the time, but now I don't. Plus was was awesome, he just seemed so cool, like a bad ass hehe.

Oh and ayssinianro, they were on there, I use to watch Thunder Cats too :P


hoooo! I remember my brothers and I used to run around the house screaming that lol.


K well that part I didn't do :P

7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

redmch91 wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

I miss old style toonami! I used to watch it a lot...when good things were on it haha..ah reminiscing...Ronin Warriors, Reboot, Outlaw Star, DBZ, Gundam Wing etc...lol Wasn't Johnny Quest and Thunder Cats on it as well..I don't really remember...


Finally someone on the same page....no offense to Tom but props to Moltar the original host!




Yea think the first lineup I saw was somethin like Thundercats, Voltron, Robotech, and Johnny Quest. Shortly after they put on ronin, reboot, Transformers: Beast Wars, DBZ, and i think the superfriends might have been on there at some point too.

I miss outlaw star...seemed like that was an underrated one.


so wait.........Moltar was the original toonami host....what happened to him.........did tom kill him or something
solkei 
65012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx,NY
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
toonami back in the day was the shit, man i wish they didn't take him off. OH TOM where have you gone
9968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
YES. I used to watch that every single day it was on. I loved Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z. I got into Ronin Warriors later. I miss the good old days...
3997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
the old toonami pwned majorly and the old Tom also D: now it's some crappy robot with shitty americanime =_= I remember yu yu hakusho and sailor moon and rurouni kenshin were on there but they moved it to adult swim and I was like wtf!! D: new toonami sucks nowadays... *sigh* miss the good anime D:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.