First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Being Mod
Member
6562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
username:sarkling_star_1123
Name:mitsuki
D.o.b:9/14
Examples (at least 3):



Why:cuz i wanna help out this group =D and i luv to make avis 4
other people
Kawaii Maker
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
Username:Kawaii-Neko-Chan
Name:Neko-Chan
D.o.b:5/11/1994
Examples (at least 3):
Avatar:

Manga colouring:

Banners:

Why:I like making avatars & manga colouring!
Posted 11/13/08
username:sterix22
name:yuki
born on:8th jan 1996
my eg works!!^^



hope u'll accept me!!><
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08

ggailiute wrote:

username:ggailiute
name:gina
dob:april 9
examples:

why:to help out and its fun and i luv luv luv to make avis and banners etc


REJECTED
sorry but your avis are qutie good... you juz need to match the colours and put more designs
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

friendlychic wrote:

Username: friendlychic
Name: Donna
D.o.b: Sept. 11
Examples (at least 3):

Why: i enjoy making aviis for other people



ACCEPT

remember to edit the group's page with your message and examples~
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

sparkling_star_1123 wrote:

username:sarkling_star_1123
Name:mitsuki
D.o.b:9/14
Examples (at least 3):



Why:cuz i wanna help out this group =D and i luv to make avis 4
other people


Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

kawaii-neko-chan wrote:

Username:Kawaii-Neko-Chan
Name:Neko-Chan
D.o.b:5/11/1994
Examples (at least 3):
Avatar:

Manga colouring:

Banners:

Why:I like making avatars & manga colouring!


Accepted ^.^ Remember to edit the group's page with you messages and examples and please invite your buddies if you can...
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

sterix22 wrote:

username:sterix22
name:yuki
born on:8th jan 1996
my eg works!!^^



hope u'll accept me!!><


Accepted ^.^ Remember to edit the group's page with you messages and examples and please invite your buddies if you can
Posted 11/13/08

Miyiki wrote:


sterix22 wrote:

username:sterix22
name:yuki
born on:8th jan 1996
my eg works!!^^



hope u'll accept me!!><


Accepted ^.^ Remember to edit the group's page with you messages and examples and please invite your buddies if you can


no problem!!><i'll do wadever i can!!^^
Kawaii Maker
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
You can be a mod if you fill up the following:
Username: AngelGoddess1997
Name: Hikari
D.o.b: July9..^^
Examples (at least 3):

Why: iduunno..it just fun and i like editing..>:3
Posted 11/22/08
Username: sty-sama
Name: STY
D.o.b: may 15 1995
Examples (at least 3):

Why: I want to make aviis for other people.............
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown. >o>
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Miyiki wrote:

You can be a mod if you fill up the following:
Username:
Name:
D.o.b:
Examples (at least 3):
Why:

And remember not all members will get choosen

Username:Akane_girl9
Name:Jillian
D.o.b:Sept 7 1994
Examples (at least 3):
Why: Because i like to make mods and there arent many requests in the 3 other groups im a mod in x]
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08
Username:Antonette07
Name:Antonette-chan
D.o.b:March 7
Why:Cuz I like editing....
Examples (at least 3):
Kawaii Maker
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

You can be a mod if you fill up the following:
Username: AngelGoddess1997
Name: Hikari
D.o.b: July9..^^
Examples (at least 3):

Why: iduunno..it just fun and i like editing..>:3




Kawaii Maker
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

friendlychic wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

You can be a mod if you fill up the following:
Username: AngelGoddess1997
Name: Hikari
D.o.b: July9..^^
Examples (at least 3):

Why: iduunno..it just fun and i like editing..>:3






:P tnx~^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.