First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Being Mod
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

kirarin_revolution wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

You can be a mod if you fill up the following:
Username:
Name:
D.o.b:
Examples (at least 3):
Why:

And remember not all members will get choosen

Username:kirarin_revolution
Name:kirarin
D.o.b:aug20
Examples (at least 3): in spoiler
Why:to help ppl make aviis and banners


rejected...
sorry......
Posted 12/24/08

Miyiki wrote:

You can be a mod if you fill up the following:
Username:
Name:
D.o.b:
Examples (at least 3):
Why:

And remember not all members will get choosen


Username: smexcii_tiger_loves_you
Name: Amber
D.o.b: 17.02.
Examples (at least 3):




Why: beecause i wana learn more and i like making people happy and making aviis
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

You can be a mod if you fill up the following:
Username:
Name:
D.o.b:
Examples (at least 3):
Why:

And remember not all members will get choosen


Username: smexcii_tiger_loves_you
Name: Amber
D.o.b: 17.02.
Examples (at least 3):




Why: beecause i wana learn more and i like making people happy and making aviis


ACCEPT

remember to edit the group's page with your message and examples~
Posted 12/24/08

Miyiki wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

You can be a mod if you fill up the following:
Username:
Name:
D.o.b:
Examples (at least 3):
Why:

And remember not all members will get choosen


Username: smexcii_tiger_loves_you
Name: Amber
D.o.b: 17.02.
Examples (at least 3):




Why: beecause i wana learn more and i like making people happy and making aviis


ACCEPT

remember to edit the group's page with your message and examples~



hehe thanks and i will ^-^
Posted 12/24/08

Miyiki wrote:


sty-sama wrote:

Username: sty-sama
Name: STY
D.o.b: may 15 1995
Examples (at least 3):

Why: I want to make aviis for other people.............


ACCEPT

remember to edit the group's page with your message and examples~


YOKAI~!!!!!

Kawaii Maker
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Username: EclipxeNight
Name: Natsumi
D.o.b: June 4th
Examples (at least 3):

Why: because i want to help the group success and i want to learn more about makeing aviis ><
Posted 1/3/09
Username:lilnene88
Name:Ami-chan
D.o.b:April 24 1995
Examples (at least 3):

Why:i love making Avis and stuff O.o

It's of if im emproved
Posted 1/4/09

Miyiki wrote:

You can be a mod if you fill up the following:
Username:
Name:
D.o.b:
Examples (at least 3):
Why:

And remember not all members will get choosen


Username: lalaqing
Name:lala-chan
D.o.b:march 2
Examples (at least 3):

Why: i wanna help out :O
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

EclipxeNight wrote:

Username: EclipxeNight
Name: Natsumi
D.o.b: June 4th
Examples (at least 3):

Why: because i want to help the group success and i want to learn more about makeing aviis ><


Appcept!

please post your examples and messages on the group profile.
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

lilnene88 wrote:

Username:lilnene88
Name:Ami-chan
D.o.b:April 24 1995
Examples (at least 3):

Why:i love making Avis and stuff O.o

It's of if im emproved


rejected... sorry... but you can try to add more stuff and designs but not too much~
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

lalaqing wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

You can be a mod if you fill up the following:
Username:
Name:
D.o.b:
Examples (at least 3):
Why:

And remember not all members will get choosen


Username: lalaqing
Name:lala-chan
D.o.b:march 2
Examples (at least 3):

Why: i wanna help out :O


umm... rejected... sorry..... try to put some designs~
Posted 1/4/09
Username: vampireknight2
Name: ej
D.o.b: 2/10/95
Examples (at least 3):

Why: I want to improve my skills and help the group
Posted 1/4/09
Woah so many aviis
Kawaii Maker
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
Pro-ness >.<
Kawaii Maker
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Miyiki wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:

Username: EclipxeNight
Name: Natsumi
D.o.b: June 4th
Examples (at least 3):

Why: because i want to help the group success and i want to learn more about makeing aviis ><


Appcept!

please post your examples and messages on the group profile.


woots~ thankies xD ;]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.