First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Filipino Discrimination.
Posted 10/25/08

darrave20 wrote:

@TS

you are fil- am?u have no right to judge and discriminate the filipinos end.

@drifter70

look at ur self? b4 u judge, idiot amp


look at myself, its reality you dolts. you guys from the north are all arrogant. your NCR is "HOARDING" everything in this country, leaving us the provinces undeveloped! it is you, your pathetic tagalog minds is to be blamed for such sucky system that you created for your country!!!
17071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sellout Town
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

Deathguitar wrote:

Okay , there is alot of problems going around the United States , By 2 groups of filipinos.


The Filipino-Americans ( Can't speak Tagalog ) Aka Fil-Ams.
the Filipino-Tagalog speakers.

I can't speak Tagalog very well , but I'm learning but that's not the point.

The discrimination is Filipino Americans talk about Tagalog speaker's.
Of accent , Descent .

And Tagalog speaker's call , Filipino Americans , say you can not be filipino because your not even able to speak the lanugage calling it a discrimination.

Which is not the Fil-Am's fault , or the Tagalog speakers fault.

is it individual fault or the Filipino people collectively who aloud a American collective system , that bred poverty , self hate , migration.


What do you think about this?

Regardless.


Can we get some context/specifics for this? I know no Filipino people in any capacity, so I haven't really been given a decent chance to discriminate against them (not that I'm not sure they wouldn't make excellent targets if I got to know them...).
33037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in your dreamss . ♥
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
I would never discriminate them my bestest friend is filipino!!
Posted 10/27/08


i say you are all wrong... the actual division of the filipino people is

Fil-Ams
Fil-Tagalogs
Fil-Visayans (Visayan/Cebuano speaking population of the Country)
Fil-Moros (Muslim Filipinos)
Others (Just as what said earlier, others, waray, illonggo and etc.)

and surprisingly, these groups of people comprising the entire population of the Philippines do not get along. Especially the Fil-Tagalogs and the Fil-Visayans.

you people should know that Philippines is a diverse country with many different cultures and even languages spoken. to make tagalog as the national language was a big crime for not all Filipinos (esp. in the Visayan Regions and the Mindanao) speak tagalog but cebuano. tagalog imperialism is what makes us Filipinos divided as until this date.
Posted 10/27/08

DrifterZ0 wrote:

screw tagalogs, they think they are special but they are just shits. we in the southern parts of the country proves to be better people than them. their place is filled with gangsters, hookers, sluts and whores. the dirtiest and the most polluted part of the country. yeah right, the tagalogs can brag and brag, how shameless can these fools get.


What is your basis on claiming that Tagalogs are arrogant, fools, and think they are special? Do not judge in such a way. There are actually good people who live in NCR. It just so happens that all we see are the bad ones and the negative things about the place. How does it prove that the ones in the provinces are better than the ones in the northern part of the country? You are directly claiming a conclusion without facts.

The place may be in such a state, but that is only because it is a city. If Manila was a province then it might have been as "clean" as the provinces, but it's not because it's the capital. Yes, the people are at fault, many are, but you cannot blame or judge them in such a way.
Posted 10/31/08

x2thaz10 wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:

screw tagalogs, they think they are special but they are just shits. we in the southern parts of the country proves to be better people than them. their place is filled with gangsters, hookers, sluts and whores. the dirtiest and the most polluted part of the country. yeah right, the tagalogs can brag and brag, how shameless can these fools get.


^hehehehe dumbass..


STFU asshwhip douchebag!
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines QC
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

DrifterZ0 wrote:


x2thaz10 wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:

screw tagalogs, they think they are special but they are just shits. we in the southern parts of the country proves to be better people than them. their place is filled with gangsters, hookers, sluts and whores. the dirtiest and the most polluted part of the country. yeah right, the tagalogs can brag and brag, how shameless can these fools get.


^hehehehe dumbass..


STFU asshwhip douchebag!


there you go hehehe u just justified my claims hahaha
Posted 11/1/08

benock13 wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:


darrave20 wrote:

@TS

you are fil- am?u have no right to judge and discriminate the filipinos end.

@drifter70

look at ur self? b4 u judge, idiot amp


look at myself, its reality you dolts. you guys from the north are all arrogant. your NCR is "HOARDING" everything in this country, leaving us the provinces undeveloped! it is you, your pathetic tagalog minds is to be blamed for such sucky system that you created for your country!!!


Hindi ba isang generalization yung sinasabi mo.......bakit laging may animosity between from the north and south eh kung tutuusin isang bansa lang tayo..... Tsaka ang pagiging underdevelop ng isang rehiyon ehh kasalanan na ng isang region...... tumira ako sa Mindanao alam ko buhay diyan...... pero blaming the tagalogs because a region is underdeveloped......medyo di maganda.....Peace....


screw you! first of all, if NCR wasn't HOARDING everything, we in the provinces could probably have the budget use in developing our region. it is the NCR and this country's fault for the underdevelopment of this country and this is fact. take a good look at vietnam, take a good look at how their urbanization is equally shared. however, take a good look at our situation, where most of the budget earned in the provinces where taken by the govt. while the provinces are given little in return. then how are you supposed to call that fair? fairness is and equality is never been materialized in this country, never it did, never it was! now tell me, how can you even blame the provinces esp. Cebu, doing the best it could to develop, but was deprived of its income by our greedy govt. officials in Malacanang and in the NCR who enjoyed most of this country's income?
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

DrifterZ0 wrote:


benock13 wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:


darrave20 wrote:

@TS

you are fil- am?u have no right to judge and discriminate the filipinos end.

@drifter70

look at ur self? b4 u judge, idiot amp


look at myself, its reality you dolts. you guys from the north are all arrogant. your NCR is "HOARDING" everything in this country, leaving us the provinces undeveloped! it is you, your pathetic tagalog minds is to be blamed for such sucky system that you created for your country!!!


Hindi ba isang generalization yung sinasabi mo.......bakit laging may animosity between from the north and south eh kung tutuusin isang bansa lang tayo..... Tsaka ang pagiging underdevelop ng isang rehiyon ehh kasalanan na ng isang region...... tumira ako sa Mindanao alam ko buhay diyan...... pero blaming the tagalogs because a region is underdeveloped......medyo di maganda.....Peace....


screw you! first of all, if NCR wasn't HOARDING everything, we in the provinces could probably have the budget use in developing our region. it is the NCR and this country's fault for the underdevelopment of this country and this is fact. take a good look at vietnam, take a good look at how their urbanization is equally shared. however, take a good look at our situation, where most of the budget earned in the provinces where taken by the govt. while the provinces are given little in return. then how are you supposed to call that fair? fairness is and equality is never been materialized in this country, never it did, never it was! now tell me, how can you even blame the provinces esp. Cebu, doing the best it could to develop, but was deprived of its income by our greedy govt. officials in Malacanang and in the NCR who enjoyed most of this country's income?


Eh di ba kayo rin naman ang nag-eelect ng officials niyo na may hawak ng pork barrel for development.....don't blame NCR.....blame malacanang..... kahit nga mga tao dito sa NCR eh hindi rin developed ang lugar.....maraming squatters..... so hindi lang provinces ang na-hohoard..... Don't blame the region.....blame the officials......Sorry ha.....kasi taga-NCR ako at di ko naman nararanasan lahat ng developments eh.....so patas lang.....
Posted 11/3/08
flameflame.
:\
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vault 15, New Cal...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
First of all, I'd like to remind my fellow countrymen to post plain English. Should it be plain or broken, I won't hold it against you. As for the racists, you'll make anybody in his right mind hate you. Or that's just me.

So, let's take a break from flaming and at least stay put until you guys regenerate your nerve cells and get your senses back. My turn.

So I notice some nice outlanders complain about the Filipino language raping English when in fact the latter is a whore of Latin and random European languages (off topic). Then there you say goes the Fil-Am people complaining with the accent. Why, is it the native Filipino's fault they we're raised with people speaking English that way? I don't even think Americans got annoyed by the British, Australian and the New Zealander on that basis!

Now to flame the Filipino-speaking racists. You say they don't consider non-Filipino speakers Filipino right? Then those people are narrow-minded. Are they stupid enough to think that all Filipinos know Tagalog or any other exsisting dialect?

Now this is self-inflicted racism by a bunch of criminals. It causes division and hate. I just hope it won't go too far.
10599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / bOx
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
they discriminate Filipino's coz they are just INSECURE~~~~
4094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Nippon
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
haha you filipino are so funny!
Posted 11/9/08

Deathguitar wrote:

Okay , there is alot of problems going around the United States , By 2 groups of filipinos.


The Filipino-Americans ( Can't speak Tagalog ) Aka Fil-Ams.
the Filipino-Tagalog speakers.

I can't speak Tagalog very well , but I'm learning but that's not the point.

The discrimination is Filipino Americans talk about Tagalog speaker's.
Of accent , Descent .

And Tagalog speaker's call , Filipino Americans , say you can not be filipino because your not even able to speak the lanugage calling it a discrimination.

Which is not the Fil-Am's fault , or the Tagalog speakers fault.

is it individual fault or the Filipino people collectively who aloud a American collective system , that bred poverty , self hate , migration.


What do you think about this?

Regardless.


I'm sorry, WTF are you trying to bitch about here? People of the same ethnicity ragging on one another due to a set of personal standards and obviously, an issue on ethnic pride?

Here's a decent tip. Anytime you come across someone who is "discriminating" you, whether or not they are of the same heritage, tell them to open their eyes and realize they are as every bit of a human as you are.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
theres always discrimination...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.