First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS]~~My Everything
Posted 8/25/08

Geh-san wrote:


bowling1991 wrote:

arigatou minna! i am really glad you all liked it! this fic was in my head the whole day, and i am really glad i was able to share it with you! please also tell others about this. i wanna know what they think of it too! maybe i'll write another song fic. c=

@sei-chan: gomen sei-chan! i didn't know! T.T


eh?..why are you apologizing??...hehe..its ok u know..its just i really felt her feelings..it seems true...huhu...*sobs*but i do love it!!!...it gives me inspiration!!!...waah!..u gave me inspiration sono chan!....hope i left you with some inspiration from my fic..haha...


it's because i didn't know you were using "my everything" for you next fic. gomen ne sei-chan! hai hai! of course it did! arigatou! and it's because of all of you that I started writing fics. arigatou!!! c=

Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
eh?!honto ni?...aww...i'm touched*sobs*i can't believe it...waah...
its ok...mine is "my everything (yabu's version) though...haha...but i won't use that as my title...hehe...its just the song is what i'll be usng for my next fic...ehehe...
32671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
WOOOOOOOOOW!!!
TTTT.TTTT
I cried T_________T I honestly did T^T..
WOW. It's so heartbreaking T____T
But its awesome! T^T..
WOW
*CLAPS*
Active Member
25453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
BB-CHAN!!!...I..I..*sob*..So SAD!!!!
GREAT..ONE-SHOT !!!Luckily it's Yabu..if Yamada...huhuhu..I think i sleep in tears!!!!
Posted 8/26/08

Geh-san wrote:

eh?!honto ni?...aww...i'm touched*sobs*i can't believe it...waah...
its ok...mine is "my everything (yabu's version) though...haha...but i won't use that as my title...hehe...its just the song is what i'll be usng for my next fic...ehehe...


gomen gomen! i didn't know! haha. it's just that i love this song and for the whole day it has been in my head. and the story somewhat collated itself. haha. i can't help but share it. haha.
Posted 8/26/08

Cherrilly17 wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOW!!!
TTTT.TTTT
I cried T_________T I honestly did T^T..
WOW. It's so heartbreaking T____T
But its awesome! T^T..
WOW
*CLAPS*


haha. i almost cried while writing that too. especially the part where the coffin will be lowered already. i can imagine myself as Meyumi. T-T. haha. I am really glad you liked it! c=
Posted 8/26/08

Atij wrote:

BB-CHAN!!!...I..I..*sob*..So SAD!!!!
GREAT..ONE-SHOT !!!Luckily it's Yabu..if Yamada...huhuhu..I think i sleep in tears!!!!


haha. gomen for making you sad bb-chan! demo, i am really glad you liked it! haha.
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
aheeh its ok really..i admit that until now, yabu's song is a great and a touching one...i can't get it off my head too....the sound of the piano on it is echoing in my ears...waah...*sobs* but still sono chan its a good job!!!...*thumbs up*i love it!..i can really feel meyumi's feelings..*cries*waaah!
Posted 8/26/08

Geh-san wrote:

aheeh its ok really..i admit that until now, yabu's song is a great and a touching one...i can't get it off my head too....the sound of the piano on it is echoing in my ears...waah...*sobs* but still sono chan its a good job!!!...*thumbs up*i love it!..i can really feel meyumi's feelings..*cries*waaah!


haha. thanks so much sei-chan! i am really glad you liked it too! hehe. i know. it's addicting right? i mean the song. it runs in my head all day too! haha.
Fanfic Lover
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
omg..
i cried..
i <3reallyreallylove<3 this fic~
sooo sad..
i think i'll cry if i hear this song..
hehe
GREAT FIC!^^
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
hahaha!!
it's fun listening to the song while reading this!! ^-^
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I mean..
sad!! TTT.TTT
Fanfic Lover
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
AGREE with jessechan^^
hehe
sooosooo sad..
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
yeah!!
it's so sad that I love it!! ^-^
Posted 8/27/08

yamachan-kakkoi wrote:

omg..
i cried..
i <3reallyreallylove<3 this fic~
sooo sad..
i think i'll cry if i hear this song..
hehe
GREAT FIC!^^


try it. it will be cool if you'd try it with the song. it will make you feel the atmosphere even more. c=
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.