First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Disabled people
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Middle of nowhere
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
its not right to pity anyone >_>
2394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The World God Onl...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
well pity is all that they can have anyways. go give em some
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
No not really dont really care i pity them a bit, I treat them the same, plus some of them dont want your pity do they?
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

saiyukilover wrote:

I don't pity them. I view them the same as everyone else. Everybody has their own set of problems to deal with. If I see someone a drift in an ocean of self pity, whether they be healthy, differently abled, seconds away from death, whatever, etc - I will slap them back onto the boat of intelligence.


nice. but your will get hurt from slapping too much lazy but healthy people lol
Posted 8/26/08
i love walking behind them cause they cut through a crowded hallway like a knife
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08

FIREnPAIN wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

I don't pity them. I view them the same as everyone else. Everybody has their own set of problems to deal with. If I see someone a drift in an ocean of self pity, whether they be healthy, differently abled, seconds away from death, whatever, etc - I will slap them back onto the boat of intelligence.


nice. but your will get hurt from slapping too much lazy but healthy people lol


If they retaliate I have no choice: I must either force them onto the boat or drown them.
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

saiyukilover wrote:


silverwings_eternal wrote:

I think that God created disabled people to show the others (normal and healthy people) how lucky we are to have all our limbs, and not to be dependant on others.



So, if you're disabled you're not "normal"? And your God makes people suffer so that other people can feel better? How does he choose who gets to feel better and who has to be disabled? Either way thats a fucked up way of looking at things.


I read this aloud to my sister, and she says, "Fuck your God then. I don't need a God who did this to me on purpose just so that it can make some other asshole feel 'normal.' What did I ever do in my short 13 years that he decided that I wasn't good enough to be 'normal' and that my only purpose was to make others feel 'lucky?' Fuck that and fuck you."


i understand what your sister trying to say..... disable person are not GOD walking signboard that say ''you not disabled so be grateful '' , disabled people only misfortune to have that disability , but they also can enjoy life to fullest ...

p.s. not like normal people wont meet any misfortune later on..
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

HokiePokie wrote:

My mom is physically handicapped, she's different, but she's pretty close to everybody else.
Don't feel so bad for them, they're not sob stories... They can be bitchy, and stupid just like everybody else.
Of course you'd have to give them "some" special treatment, but not act nice to them just because they're handicapped. If somebody in a wheelchair is so bitchy, and is asking for a slap, slap that mother fucker... Maybe not, people will jump on the "OMG THAT PERSON IS HANDICAPPED, HE'S A LIVING SOB STORY" bus, and jump on you. :-/


yeah if you hate them for they personality just hate them , but don't give any disabled person the look that say ''thank god that dint happen to me...'' that is asking for divine punishment for god of the disable
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

saiyukilover wrote:


FIREnPAIN wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

I don't pity them. I view them the same as everyone else. Everybody has their own set of problems to deal with. If I see someone a drift in an ocean of self pity, whether they be healthy, differently abled, seconds away from death, whatever, etc - I will slap them back onto the boat of intelligence.


nice. but your will get hurt from slapping too much lazy but healthy people lol


If they retaliate I have no choice: I must either force them onto the boat or drown them.


cut their feet so they too can understand the disabled hardship
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
No, I don't care for their suffering, nor do they care for mine.
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

luciusverus wrote:

i really admire those differently abled who still manged to achieve success or those who persevere...
some healthy people, blessed with complete body, are just shits of the society...


I agree with you, luciusverus!
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Jachina wrote:

No, I don't care for their suffering, nor do they care for mine.


wow......that just..evil.....
12140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
are you talking physcally or mentally?
i mean both is bad
my brother is mentally disabled
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08
I don't know, sometimes I feel uncomfortable around them, because I start to pity them, and I am scared that they will actually notice that I feel sorry for them, so I get all confused, but this all depends on my current mood. But I don't think that just because they are disabled that they don't have the right nor that they are incapable of coexisting with "normal" people, some of them are more intelligent than a physically healthy person, etc. So yeah, but I must honestly admit that I am very glad that I am not disabled...I think I wouldn't be able to cope with that idea of being "different" forever, till I die.

Floetry~
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
omg. there was a blind kid in our skool n he was hittin my friend cuz he didnt know where to go. but i do feel pity but try to treat dem da same as other ppl
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.