First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do Go Around Saying Things In Japanese?!
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
only a few times w/ my friend who can understand a little bit jap. like me
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

jiaan123455 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:

i don't....not everyone watch anime and know japanese plus i am not that good in japanese~


then let me give u one piece of advice if you wanna get better you should say things that you know in japanese that you learned from anime or things your favorite characters say and 'ill become easier with time (^_^)


lol...i don't have a favourite character~i only have favourite anime.....

that's a good start what is it?



kimikiss pure rouge....but hardly anyone(iknow) watch it....


LOl what a coincidence!!I'm watching it right now on youtube!! I'm on episode 17 right now! y fav character in Mao (>_<)
Posted 8/25/08

luckygirl07 wrote:


centzryo wrote:

smells like duplicate

really? i checked out the other threads they were just about what you learned from anime not if you go around saying them!!
oh well


then may i ask what is this thread's connection with anime?

this thread should be in general section
15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

luckygirl07 wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:

i don't....not everyone watch anime and know japanese plus i am not that good in japanese~


then let me give u one piece of advice if you wanna get better you should say things that you know in japanese that you learned from anime or things your favorite characters say and 'ill become easier with time (^_^)


lol...i don't have a favourite character~i only have favourite anime.....

that's a good start what is it?



kimikiss pure rouge....but hardly anyone(iknow) watch it....


LOl what a coincidence!!I'm watching it right now on youtube!! I'm on episode 17 right now! y fav character in Mao (>_<)


when you watch until the last episode you will be love with it~
4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

luckygirl07 wrote:


AkaTsuki_KonAn wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


AkaTsuki_KonAn wrote:

yup! like -chan -san -kun arigatou sumimasen ohayou dattebayo and many many m,any many many many many many many many many many many many many moooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeee


haha me toooo
but recently I began using longer sentences and more complicated words I'm even learning kanji :D


well i know how to write in kanji for Haruka since its easy to write you will just write the kanji spring and haze

that's really good!but it's really complicated at some parts,you know like the different readings and combined kanji and stuff!!i think japanese is just as arabic or even harder at some points because believe me I feel like crying each time I have to do homework or take a test (TT-TT) it's really complicated (I always get low grades on my native language LOL isn't that just pure stupidity ?!)


nah i think steno subject is much more harder.... i can even write my name in kanji with my eyes closed...jkjkjkjkjk
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

centzryo wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


centzryo wrote:

smells like duplicate

really? i checked out the other threads they were just about what you learned from anime not if you go around saying them!!
oh well


then may i ask what is this thread's connection with anime?

this thread should be in general section


well I originally wanted to say "anime related things in japanese" of course I just figured out people would get that since this is an anime forum hehe
4616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
i do....juz for fun though......
but someday,i'll seriously try to learn to read katakana & kanji.....
4616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

luckygirl07 wrote:

I know I do!!most of what I say is Japanese even if none understands!i think it's better
well what a bout you?


out of topic: what is the anime for your avatar???....looks fun to watch....
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

eesyam wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:

I know I do!!most of what I say is Japanese even if none understands!i think it's better
well what a bout you?


out of topic: what is the anime for your avatar???....looks fun to watch....

hahahahaha
Well it's Girl's Bravo
you won't find it on Cr but it's no youtube :D

169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
i always talk to someone in english then combine it with japanese..
even though they dont understand much...i love it when they look confused...



825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
definitely. i say stuff around my little brother and he thinks im swearing at him in japanese...BUT HE WILL NEVER KNOW HEHEHEH
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Only to my friends who understand. :P
Else I sound like a moron. XD
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

nakatsu03 wrote:

i always talk to someone in english then combine it with japanese..
even though they dont understand much...i love it when they look confused...





wow you're from dubai?!
my brother lives there :D
I'm from Morocco by the way
423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MY city, New New...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
NO! yeah that wudnt go well were I live but I do like tellin ppl they "have a ways to go" Oh and I do Oray Oray Oray!!!
wen I gen hyped up whilebplayin sports
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

blue_angel_forever wrote:

Only to my friends who understand. :P
Else I sound like a moron. XD


or like a genius!!!
you shouldn't care what people think
after all give yourself some credit,probably no one around you besides your friends even knows a word of japanese and it's a pretty and language to learn
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.