First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply When was your memorable moment?
Posted 8/25/08
My most memorable is when i went to my country which is something i will never forget^^
what is your most memorable moment?
i have many other ^^though
Posted 8/25/08
My most memorable moment would be...
ehhhhh, this one time at school... some random thing happened.
i dont know why it is, but i always seem to remember this. :O

wieerdd
Creator
7532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lost forever at sea
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
hmm i have to many...
Activity Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
when i first learned about the word unique n weird!
Posted 8/31/08
Jenny: I have to many to tell

My cousin Jadie: My memorable moment was when my crush asked me out to a carnival. It's still a memorable moment even though we didn't spend much time together that night. It was really fun and it was worth saying yes!!!
Posted 8/31/08

nonemoasian wrote:

My most memorable moment would be...
ehhhhh, this one time at school... some random thing happened.
i dont know why it is, but i always seem to remember this. :O

wieerdd


would you like to tell us wat happened?
Posted 8/31/08

Izanam wrote:

My most memorable is when i went to my country which is something i will never forget^^
what is your most memorable moment?
i have many other ^^though


cool how was it
Posted 8/31/08

FullMoonWoSagashite wrote:

hmm i have to many...


tell us at least one
Posted 8/31/08

japanmangapinay wrote:

when i first learned about the word unique n weird!


LOL
Posted 8/31/08


Uhhhhh, something really random.
like someone got beat up, and the whole class is all yelling.
so weird. hahah
(i went to a ghetto school)
Posted 8/31/08
oh it was really fun..something i will not forget^^thank you for asking jenny^^sorry for the late reply
Posted 8/31/08

Izanam wrote:

oh it was really fun..something i will not forget^^thank you for asking jenny^^sorry for the late reply


ur welcome and tell us wat happened
Posted 8/31/08

nonemoasian wrote:



Uhhhhh, something really random.
like someone got beat up, and the whole class is all yelling.
so weird. hahah
(i went to a ghetto school)


ohh...sounds exciting
Posted 8/31/08


heck no it dont. lol.
it was really loud, and teachers yelling.
haha, and me just chatting with my friends. ignoring whats going on.
Posted 9/1/08
hm..what happened lets see^^I feed sheeps..with my grandma..see my whole family there^^..had many memorable things..hm..saw all my loved ones^^tee-hee i guess that is what it makes it so memorable for me^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.