First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What will u do if zombie really exist!?
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
You see dear child I would use unnecessary violence.
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
dunno'
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sun Diego not rea...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
lock myself in a secure food store >.> and stay in there for a couple of years when all the zombies run out of food and start dying off =]
83895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

refinder wrote:

kill it with fire, lots of fire... even if that makes the situation worse enough fire will solve it.

.... this is in the wrong section.


thats what i say to your plan
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Arab Emiri...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
I woud get some guns and I woud use a Bazoooka and I woud blow up ever Zombiez I woud see and I woud risk my life trying and if any one is prapaired to risk ther lives will join me.I woud send each one of the Zombiez bak to hell from whair they came from.
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sun Diego not rea...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


refinder wrote:

kill it with fire, lots of fire... even if that makes the situation worse enough fire will solve it.

.... this is in the wrong section.


thats what i say to your plan


lmfao where the hell did u find that? xD
32618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
Lock and Load!
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sun Diego not rea...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

animefreak_2000 wrote:

Get a whole lot of guns, knives, bombs and pretend I'm playing a video game. Lol I would probably also try living in the ocean on a boat or north pole. I like the cold so that's good. They can never get me there. Wait could they.....


wat are u going to do about food and water? O_O
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Austria
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
Burn them to crisp with napalm-trower

or just call the guys from hellsing over ^^
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sun Diego not rea...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

AnimEater wrote:

zombies r just hyped up by shows. THERE DEAD! there mad frail nd got like no muscle so wats there 2 b scared of? throw some alcohole on that bitch lol


well not all because some could be like muscle builder and get bitten
83895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

mang wrote:


akumalevel4 wrote:


refinder wrote:

kill it with fire, lots of fire... even if that makes the situation worse enough fire will solve it.

.... this is in the wrong section.


thats what i say to your plan


lmfao where the hell did u find that? xD


anime motivational posters forum here
29208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Like music;; Ever...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

mang wrote:


animefreak_2000 wrote:

Get a whole lot of guns, knives, bombs and pretend I'm playing a video game. Lol I would probably also try living in the ocean on a boat or north pole. I like the cold so that's good. They can never get me there. Wait could they.....


wat are u going to do about food and water? O_O


If i were to live in the ocean fishes!!!! And if it were the north pole... fishes wait are there fishes there....

496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sun Diego not rea...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


mang wrote:


akumalevel4 wrote:


refinder wrote:

kill it with fire, lots of fire... even if that makes the situation worse enough fire will solve it.

.... this is in the wrong section.


thats what i say to your plan


lmfao where the hell did u find that? xD


anime motivational posters forum here


oh ahahah
5584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / America
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
start out with a shortsword and my underwear and lvl up ASAP xD
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sun Diego not rea...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

animefreak_2000 wrote:


mang wrote:


animefreak_2000 wrote:

Get a whole lot of guns, knives, bombs and pretend I'm playing a video game. Lol I would probably also try living in the ocean on a boat or north pole. I like the cold so that's good. They can never get me there. Wait could they.....


wat are u going to do about food and water? O_O


If i were to live in the ocean fishes!!!! And if it were the north pole... fishes lol



fish diet xD... but about water? D= dont worry i'll let u in the food store to go shopping lmao...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.