First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply RPG!! THE GAME HAS STARTED!!
Shounen Fan
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in the proud coun...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08

jenny67234 wrote:

*Practices the violin and playing Ave Maria*


hey tsukimori!!why are you here?its already past 7....are you waiting for someone?(i see tsukimori on the bench beside the football field)

Shounen Fan
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in the proud coun...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Miyurox wrote:

*slowly sips tea* Boku wa Yunoki Azuma desu~


ain't i right yunoki-senpai...tsukimori seems to be waiting for someone(i saw azuma on his way out)

Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Scorpion05 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

*Practices the violin and playing Ave Maria*


How about playing a battle tune to pump things up?


Yeah we need sound effects too, to make it more exciting!
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Scorpion05 wrote:



Omaera.. Orewa dare darouto wasuretanoka? *activate Absolute Defense Territory (絶対守護領域)* HAHAHAHAHA! There's no way ur attacks are getting to me!


*jumps up, forms huge fireball* take this, sorry but that won't work on me *throws fireball*.
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

micon wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


micon wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


micon wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


micon wrote:

woah... sometimes my name is mispelled... well anyhow, it is sesshomaru... hahahaha, i am the "Destruction Man"


Not to be rude or anything but have you applied for the this RPG chara? You're not registered yet, apply first before you officially use it.


yeah i did... there was a notification there... i think it states that i can play it now...


Who did approve you? Which mod? I don't remember approving an application for the Sesshoumaru chara.


confirmed rpg stuff forum... crunchybutnotroll... well if it isn't the forum where i could apply, then i would apply to the right forum... which is it?


It's says there it's the list of approve characters, if you really are approve say yes, now the question is did you apply and had been approved? I was surprise when I saw your name there were in fact I have no recollection that you applied for it? Then please apply properly go to the RPG Character list. Have you notice that forum?

Sorry for being rude, it's really frustrating since this has happened AGAIN!


i applied, yeah... wait, i lost track now... there was a notification sent to me that states i am officially entitled with that character...i said yes to that forum,. now, what should i do??? i'm totally confused, very much confused now... huhuhu



What I want to know is, WHO sent you the approval? Well past is past apply properly now before sesshy gets snatched away. ne?
Shounen Fan
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Shounen Fan
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Crunchybutnotroll wrote:



apply it in rpg for members


i did applied it there... now how come there was a confusion about this stuff?? and why should i be allowed to play this when there are misunderstandings?? i guess i'm lost...
Posted 8/26/08

Scorpion05 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

*Practices the violin and playing Ave Maria*


How about playing a battle tune to pump things up?


Kurandani(useless) i play only the songs i want to and u can go do it ur self.
hehe tsukimori's atittude
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08

mdthegreat wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

*Practices the violin and playing Ave Maria*


hey tsukimori!!why are you here?its already past 7....are you waiting for someone?(i see tsukimori on the bench beside the football field)



nothing all i do is practice and then just go home. i can ask u the same question.
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Fyrune wrote:


Scorpion05 wrote:



Omaera.. Orewa dare darouto wasuretanoka? *activate Absolute Defense Territory (絶対守護領域)* HAHAHAHAHA! There's no way ur attacks are getting to me!


*jumps up, forms huge fireball* take this, sorry but that won't work on me *throws fireball*.


*smirks* humph.. *fireball disperses into particles* Like i said, It won't work with my absolute defence armour! *fires my high-speed homing slash harkens* Dodge this!
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

jenny67234 wrote:


Scorpion05 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

*Practices the violin and playing Ave Maria*


How about playing a battle tune to pump things up?


Kurandani(useless) i play only the songs i want to and u can go do it ur self.
hehe tsukimori's atittude


eeyyyy.. Whatever! I'll just ask Hihara-kun!
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

micon wrote:



Ara!? didn't you see the forum entitled RPG character list? I have specifically listed shounens there, so that you can choose. Don't worry you didn't cause trouble um well not much hehe... I apologize for troubling you also, since you're most likely to be busy. Gomen ne.
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Scorpion05 wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


Scorpion05 wrote:



Omaera.. Orewa dare darouto wasuretanoka? *activate Absolute Defense Territory (絶対守護領域)* HAHAHAHAHA! There's no way ur attacks are getting to me!


*jumps up, forms huge fireball* take this, sorry but that won't work on me *throws fireball*.


*smirks* humph.. *fireball disperses into particles* Like i said, It won't work with my absolute defence armour! *fires my high-speed homing slash harkens* Dodge this!


Muri! *disappears, appears beside you* really, that's a diversion Baka! *destroys your weapons* I told you that won't work on me!
Posted 8/26/08
While Playing the violin and when minutes passed goes home. while at home takes a bath and gets refreshed and cooks some food for myself to eat.
next day in school as usual sees hihara-senpai and Tsuchiura.
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Scorpion05 wrote:



*Armour still active and repels you back* HAHAHAHAHA! You dare challenge Lelouch vi Britannia?! Kuro no Kishidan! FORMATION! ATTACK THAT FOOL! *floats even higher and watches the commotion below*


Try attacking me now! My Shinkiro is specialized in aerial combat!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.