First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Mods room
Moderator
12270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Taipei, Taiwan
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

Xrana wrote:


chengjenlei wrote:

wat can i do to help? i can do banners too. ^^ sorry for the late reply guyz. hit me work ^^ im open.


Can you make a new what we can do picture? just like the one on the page but with less errors
and any picture is fine thanks .
keep most of them except the many more
instead add Gifts and anything you want

thanks


got it. i'll make one right now. i'll go change it when im finish thanks! shud i follow the list wriiten on the "wat we do picture"?
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

Xrana wrote:


xchia101 wrote:

Everything's going pretty well, hehe...^_^


Hey there sorry for asking so much but can you make a FAQ banner
thanks!!


um, yeah, sure. but not right now though, i'm doing something.but i'll get it done. ^_^
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

chengjenlei wrote:


Xrana wrote:


chengjenlei wrote:

wat can i do to help? i can do banners too. ^^ sorry for the late reply guyz. hit me work ^^ im open.


Can you make a new what we can do picture? just like the one on the page but with less errors
and any picture is fine thanks .
keep most of them except the many more
instead add Gifts and anything you want

thanks


got it. i'll make one right now. i'll go change it when im finish thanks! shud i follow the list wriiten on the "wat we do picture"?


You can pick any picture you want and keep all of the rules except the
may more but replace it with Gifts
and add an extra that says
Anything you want
Posted 9/14/08
Creator is talking right now.
Nobody isnt replying on Present Forum.
Moderator
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On The Corner Of...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

Xrana wrote:

Ok, so here in the mods room we can talk about making this group better.
What i think we need for the group:
Affilicates, so we can promote the group and get more members.
A new rule picture- Done
A new what we can do picture:
Welcome banner- Done
Notice banner: Pending
Thanks for coming banner: Pending/Done

i know this is a lot so i would need all the mods to get together and do some work. Any big changes will have to be approved by the creator who is on vacation right now.

Everybody, if you can do anything then just Quote this post and tell me what you can do from the list and if you think we need anything more then just tell me. Thanks to all the mods who work hard in making this a better group.


hellos>.<
i wanna know if there is any position for on avii makers, aboout me makers, and banner makers!-.-
im bored to death i wanna help u take request toos!
heres an example of my Aviis
and im using Photoshop cs3 extended.

Posted 3/8/09

sakura0136 wrote:


Xrana wrote:

Ok, so here in the mods room we can talk about making this group better.
What i think we need for the group:
Affilicates, so we can promote the group and get more members.
A new rule picture- Done
A new what we can do picture:
Welcome banner- Done
Notice banner: Pending
Thanks for coming banner: Pending/Done

i know this is a lot so i would need all the mods to get together and do some work. Any big changes will have to be approved by the creator who is on vacation right now.

Everybody, if you can do anything then just Quote this post and tell me what you can do from the list and if you think we need anything more then just tell me. Thanks to all the mods who work hard in making this a better group.


hellos>.<
i wanna know if there is any position for on avii makers, aboout me makers, and banner makers!-.-
im bored to death i wanna help u take request toos!
heres an example of my Aviis
and im using Photoshop cs3 extended.



Welcome you can make a new forum for it! OR you can do is try going for banner contest and avatar contest for the group.
Posted 3/8/09
What i need is that ppl for the mods need to change the profile into different pictures than the same thing. Can somebody change the Profile Theme Avatar and help us with the Membership Card too. Thnxz!
Moderator
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On The Corner Of...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

What i need is that ppl for the mods need to change the profile into different pictures than the same thing. Can somebody change the Profile Theme Avatar and help us with the Membership Card too. Thnxz!


ill help! =D

what do u want as a theme?
Posted 3/8/09

sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

What i need is that ppl for the mods need to change the profile into different pictures than the same thing. Can somebody change the Profile Theme Avatar and help us with the Membership Card too. Thnxz!


ill help! =D

what do u want as a theme?


Anything like Shugo Chara or Vampire Knight either one.
Moderator
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On The Corner Of...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

What i need is that ppl for the mods need to change the profile into different pictures than the same thing. Can somebody change the Profile Theme Avatar and help us with the Membership Card too. Thnxz!


ill help! =D

what do u want as a theme?


Anything like Shugo Chara or Vampire Knight either one.


Vampire Knight Sounds Great Anyway Okay! Ill Try Making Profile Desriptions<3
Posted 3/8/09

sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

What i need is that ppl for the mods need to change the profile into different pictures than the same thing. Can somebody change the Profile Theme Avatar and help us with the Membership Card too. Thnxz!


ill help! =D

what do u want as a theme?


Anything like Shugo Chara or Vampire Knight either one.


Vampire Knight Sounds Great Anyway Okay! Ill Try Making Profile Desriptions<3


Thanks!
Moderator
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On The Corner Of...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

What i need is that ppl for the mods need to change the profile into different pictures than the same thing. Can somebody change the Profile Theme Avatar and help us with the Membership Card too. Thnxz!


ill help! =D

what do u want as a theme?


Anything like Shugo Chara or Vampire Knight either one.


Vampire Knight Sounds Great Anyway Okay! Ill Try Making Profile Desriptions<3


Thanks!


wait! how bout lucky starrr?? its greattt!! =DD the characters are great!
cute too!
Posted 3/8/09

sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

What i need is that ppl for the mods need to change the profile into different pictures than the same thing. Can somebody change the Profile Theme Avatar and help us with the Membership Card too. Thnxz!


ill help! =D

what do u want as a theme?


Anything like Shugo Chara or Vampire Knight either one.


Vampire Knight Sounds Great Anyway Okay! Ill Try Making Profile Desriptions<3


Thanks!


wait! how bout lucky starrr?? its greattt!! =DD the characters are great!
cute too!


Brilliant idea! Plus everyone (mods) really like Lucky star so much!
Moderator
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On The Corner Of...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

What i need is that ppl for the mods need to change the profile into different pictures than the same thing. Can somebody change the Profile Theme Avatar and help us with the Membership Card too. Thnxz!


ill help! =D

what do u want as a theme?


Anything like Shugo Chara or Vampire Knight either one.


Vampire Knight Sounds Great Anyway Okay! Ill Try Making Profile Desriptions<3


Thanks!


wait! how bout lucky starrr?? its greattt!! =DD the characters are great!
cute too!


Brilliant idea! Plus everyone (mods) really like Lucky star so much!


ill work on it now!
Posted 3/8/09

sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


sakura0136 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

What i need is that ppl for the mods need to change the profile into different pictures than the same thing. Can somebody change the Profile Theme Avatar and help us with the Membership Card too. Thnxz!


ill help! =D

what do u want as a theme?


Anything like Shugo Chara or Vampire Knight either one.


Vampire Knight Sounds Great Anyway Okay! Ill Try Making Profile Desriptions<3


Thanks!


wait! how bout lucky starrr?? its greattt!! =DD the characters are great!
cute too!


Brilliant idea! Plus everyone (mods) really like Lucky star so much!


ill work on it now!


take ur time! And also you might also change the profile into Lucky star to match the avatar theme profile.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.