First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Love Triangle - Everyone's in love with the wrong person!
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
does anyone know where i can read the manga or watch the series in english?
Member
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
finexshade forever i don't like the rein and shad its stuuupppiid(no offense)

fine and shad forever!!!! they are a perfect match rein is waaaayyy to perfect for the rugged shade lol
rein and prince bright can be pefect together lol

finexshade reinxeclipse

i don't care what the manga says shade likes rein well i stick to the anime where he
likes fine (already read some of manga made me sad to see the shade and rein pairing)

i absolutly love this anime!!!!
Member
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
eclipse likes rein a little bit but then loves Fine alot now near episode 40.. eclipse doesn't like rein now
Member
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Kurapika's heart~~
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

princess-sailor_moon wrote:

finexshade forever i don't like the rein and shad its stuuupppiid(no offense)

fine and shad forever!!!! they are a perfect match rein is waaaayyy to perfect for the rugged shade lol
rein and prince bright can be pefect together lol

finexshade reinxeclipse

i don't care what the manga says shade likes rein well i stick to the anime where he
likes fine (already read some of manga made me sad to see the shade and rein pairing)

i absolutly love this anime!!!!


true, i agree... FINExSHADE forever~~~ they are perfect together... i love the moments when they are together=w=


and the anime was actually decided first then the manga, so the anime more of the original also the manga is not exactly complete, it's more of something for fans who like the other pair... that i guess... or maybe a test to see if the results of the Rein being more of the main than Fine... thats what i come up with...

since when i saw the manga i was so disappointed and sad that its more of Rein and Shade>P so i keep thinking that anime is the original then i will cheer up againXDD
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / TEKKOSHOCON!
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
I like Rein and Shade~NIPAH XD But i also love Shade and Fine x3 I dont like Bright and Rein though but im glad they ended up together
oooooo and to point out The Manga and The Anime were reasled on the Same day so you cant say Fien and Shade are the Orginal or Rein and Shade theres no ornginal couple -.- it kinda sad



236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom; B...
Offline
Posted 8/8/09
would someone please tell me when shade is gonna start liking fine! Him liking rein is really annoying me now...
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
I watched Fushigiboshi no Futago hime GYU Chinese dub (SPOILER)

170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/09
I prefer Shade x Rein but I got used to the fact that Shade will end up with Fine and Bright will end up with Rein.
15702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Inuyasha w...
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
geez evryone is going to kill me...i am a HUGE fan of ReinxShade becuase couples like fine and shade are seen everywere in anime, the same plot line, rein and shade are actually different, and I really like it. In my opinion, Shade had liked Rein and knew that Bright loved Fine (ep 13 in the 1st seasnon), he feels bad also because he knows Rein likes Bright. I also think that becuase of Rein, Shade changed a little, and even though he wouldn't be with Rein, he can develop feelings for Fine. lol thats just my impression, but I really do wish Rein and Shade were together, at least they are in the manga

here are a few images that I liked of the couple:



8083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/10

sakihearts wrote:

geez evryone is going to kill me...i am a HUGE fan of ReinxShade becuase couples like fine and shade are seen everywere in anime, the same plot line, rein and shade are actually different, and I really like it. In my opinion, Shade had liked Rein and knew that Bright loved Fine (ep 13 in the 1st seasnon), he feels bad also because he knows Rein likes Bright. I also think that becuase of Rein, Shade changed a little, and even though he wouldn't be with Rein, he can develop feelings for Fine. lol thats just my impression, but I really do wish Rein and Shade were together, at least they are in the manga

here are a few images that I liked of the couple:





-SQUEAL-
YESH. ANOTHER REINXSHADE SUPPORTER ;D
I was reading all the comments and there were some really mean comments bashing this couple ]:
Fans can have their own fantasies can't they? Don't come and start crushing our dreams XD
Anyway, I am a die hard fan of ReinXShade ;D
You're not alone buddy XD
15702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Inuyasha w...
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
YAY!!!! *Hugs* reinxshade FTW
Member
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / inside my hell room
Offline
Posted 7/13/10 , edited 7/15/10

sillypuppy wrote:


sakihearts wrote:

geez evryone is going to kill me...i am a HUGE fan of ReinxShade becuase couples like fine and shade are seen everywere in anime, the same plot line, rein and shade are actually different, and I really like it. In my opinion, Shade had liked Rein and knew that Bright loved Fine (ep 13 in the 1st seasnon), he feels bad also because he knows Rein likes Bright. I also think that becuase of Rein, Shade changed a little, and even though he wouldn't be with Rein, he can develop feelings for Fine. lol thats just my impression, but I really do wish Rein and Shade were together, at least they are in the manga

here are a few images that I liked of the couple:





-SQUEAL-
YESH. ANOTHER REINXSHADE SUPPORTER ;D
I was reading all the comments and there were some really mean comments bashing this couple ]:
Fans can have their own fantasies can't they? Don't come and start crushing our dreams XD
Anyway, I am a die hard fan of ReinXShade ;D
You're not alone buddy XD


HEY..!! ME too.. im rein and shade fans..!!!
i dont like fine and shade.. hmmph..
In the manga, Shade fell for Rein. .manga is the original.



90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
i hate rein x shade
fine x bright
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/10
It's like this:

Rein-------> Bright-------> Fine-------> Shade/Eclipse

Personally, I prefer Shade x Fine and Bright x Rein

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.