First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is anime bad?
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
sorry about this but most of you got it all wrong i never made all of this up i just wrote the bottomwords i was just showing you whart some idiot wrote on google so stop say i should not be here i was just showin all of you what some one wrote
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Yea, the poster didn't say it. Read the bottom of the first post. XD
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

joshrl wrote:

sorry about this but most of you got it all wrong i never made all of this up i just wrote the bottomwords i was just showing you whart some idiot wrote on google so stop say i should not be here i was just showin all of you what some one wrote


None of us said YOU made it up - all of us said that the article was stupid, we disagreed with everything said in it, and that you are stupid for spreading it around. Note that you never said you disagreed with it. Please refer to my original post on page 2.
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lalaland~
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
no anime is not bad, probably just depends on what your watching....
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

xxxFionaxxx wrote:


joshrl wrote:

Many of you are probably aware of Japanese anime (Japanese animation or Japanimation) because of popular kids shows like Pokemon, Speed Racer or Star Blazers. Prior to release in the west, these shows have been cleaned up from their original violent and sexually explicit hentai (perverted) form which most Japanese cartoons seem to take. Fortunately these shows are edited and redubbed without all the violent and sexual content when they are released in the United States.
Make no mistake about it though: unlike in America, in Japan cartoons aren’t just for children. Probably due to the high cost of big budget live-action productions, a number of programs are produced for Japanese adults in the animation format. Often these are shown late at night to keep them away from children, but even the cartoons shown to children are violent, sexual in nature and make numerous references to magic and demons with no mention of G-d or Jesus. That’s because most Asians do not believe in G-d, but rather in primitive religions such as Buddhism or Shintoism (paganism).

That's right. The Japanese don't believe in G-d! They follow primitive religions like Buddhism with its litany of evil, perverted beliefs. No wonder these Japanese cultural samurai warriors have secretly released these dastardly ANIME cartoons on our unsuspecting boys and girls. And, oh, the horrors they have unleashed! Why, did you know ANIME is the wicked, malicious force behind a wave of murders sweeping the world? I didn't either, until now.



i found this while looking up anime on google and its saying that anime is bad and it is teachingg kids aout murder. it also says "did you know ANIME is the wicked, malicious force behind a wave of murders sweeping the world?" read it for your self thre was more but it would make people get bord if i copyed and pasted all of it instead just copy this link:http://www.boomantribune.com/story/2007/10/5/1354/99673
it even says it a threat to america well i am safe i live in the uk lol.

post what you have to say about this


i hope that that was sarcastic (it can be a bit hard to tell when you're reading stuff)


where you see a big gap down from that point i wrote the rest was just from a website copyed and pasted so dont blame anything on me i am getting annoyed of this
5998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Alternate Space
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
anime isn't bad to me, the only thing bad about it is the effect it gives to these idiot kids and retarded people
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

saiyukilover wrote:


joshrl wrote:

sorry about this but most of you got it all wrong i never made all of this up i just wrote the bottomwords i was just showing you whart some idiot wrote on google so stop say i should not be here i was just showin all of you what some one wrote


None of us said YOU made it up - all of us said that the article was stupid, we disagreed with everything said in it, and that you are stupid for spreading it around. Note that you never said you disagreed with it. Please refer to my original post on page 2.


yes but some people have been saying get of this sight and other even send me messages that i am being racist so the best thing i could do to tell all it was not me was to tell everyone
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
You know, I have a cousin that was never allowed to watch PG shows. As a result he was afraid of the cooking channel when he was a teenager. If I was a parent I'd have no problem letting a kid watch mildly inappropriate stuff and if it was really questionable watch it first and think it through maybe...? I don't know. I used to work at Blockbuster though and I always got ticked off recomending kids movies, when the parents would always say no to PG for fantasy violence..?!? Some parents shelter their kids way too much.
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Yea actually I think anime is bad, I have watched it for years and nowdays I mostly watch it as an time killer. I can't see why so many people always say that anime is for adults and older people since it is so deep in the story while things like disney is only for children. This I find uterly bullshit, if you compare many of the animes which comes out to day with one of the older more fantastic disney movies there will be an big diffrence the japanese cartoon will be the childish one. This i build on many facts:

* Animes like Shakugan No Shana, and Zero No tsukaima contains so called comedy. But what is so adult about cartoon figures screaming insults at each other and using wands to punish each other. Is it so grown up when one characther punshes the other one because he or she said somthing mean?

* In animes we learn that true love is: 5-6 girls all of them after the same boy which often is rather stupid and can't seem to understand why suddenly 5-6 girls shows up at his door all of them with their own so sad background (good example Clannad) The guy takes his time and spends time which each of the girls then at the last episode after drooling after every girls which have large boobs he turns to the most ordinary of them and say "I love you" and all of the anime fans goes wild "This is true love" and "oww he love her so much" Eventhough the "main" girl got least attention through all of the episodes and even though the boy always looked at other girls suddenly true love is what they have. I don't want to experience true love if it is like that.

* we learn through anime to: Steal partners from each other
Betray all of our close one
Hurt others
Steal, kill and rape
We learn to break up perfect couples which truley love each other because of jelousy.

* we learn through shonen that all of life is about getting stronger and just spend our days hitting each other with gigant weapons for no good reason in 340+ episods.

Anime dosen't actually bring that much of "deep" story. There isn't often any good message in anime to follow not in the same deep way as many of the disney movies can touch people with message of love, and friendship.

Then I almost forgot the most important part in anime SEX, the anime industry almost only have one goal and that is to get perverted guys to buy tons of animes with belongings this through FANSERVICE, nice looking anime female characthers with large boobs which over and over just happens to loose their shirt or just has to have shower scenes appearing naked is the number one goal.

I used to like anime really much but it has died away and I can no longer find anything good with anime so I can truley say "anime is bad"
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

joshrl wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


joshrl wrote:

sorry about this but most of you got it all wrong i never made all of this up i just wrote the bottomwords i was just showing you whart some idiot wrote on google so stop say i should not be here i was just showin all of you what some one wrote


None of us said YOU made it up - all of us said that the article was stupid, we disagreed with everything said in it, and that you are stupid for spreading it around. Note that you never said you disagreed with it. Please refer to my original post on page 2.


yes but some people have been saying get of this sight and other even send me messages that i am being racist so the best thing i could do to tell all it was not me was to tell everyone


No one thought you wrote it. They said that because in your original post you never said that you disagreed with the article! It sounded to everyone like you agreed with it! You should've typed in big red letters at the top: "I did not write this and do not agree with it I just want to hear your opinions." Or something along those lines. But you didn't. So people misunderstood. You have no one to blame but yourself. I have no sympathy for you.
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

saiyukilover wrote:


joshrl wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


joshrl wrote:

sorry about this but most of you got it all wrong i never made all of this up i just wrote the bottomwords i was just showing you whart some idiot wrote on google so stop say i should not be here i was just showin all of you what some one wrote


None of us said YOU made it up - all of us said that the article was stupid, we disagreed with everything said in it, and that you are stupid for spreading it around. Note that you never said you disagreed with it. Please refer to my original post on page 2.


yes but some people have been saying get of this sight and other even send me messages that i am being racist so the best thing i could do to tell all it was not me was to tell everyone


No one thought you wrote it. They said that because in your original post you never said that you disagreed with the article! It sounded to everyone like you agreed with it! You should've typed in big red letters at the top: "I did not write this and do not agree with it I just want to hear your opinions." Or something along those lines. But you didn't. So people misunderstood. You have no one to blame but yourself. I have no sympathy for you.


at this moment i wish i did not even find the website i am trying to watch anime and every second i get message pop up on my msn say you have a new message from crunchyroll if anyone read the thing all the way through they would have seen that i did not right it or even said i liked it i hated it is there a way of me just getting rid of this annoying thing and why does people talk posh who the hell says sympathy thats words my teachers use
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

drusila wrote:

Yea actually I think anime is bad, I have watched it for years and nowdays I mostly watch it as an time killer. I can't see why so many people always say that anime is for adults and older people since it is so deep in the story while things like disney is only for children. This I find uterly bullshit, if you compare many of the animes which comes out to day with one of the older more fantastic disney movies there will be an big diffrence the japanese cartoon will be the childish one. This i build on many facts:

* Animes like Shakugan No Shana, and Zero No tsukaima contains so called comedy. But what is so adult about cartoon figures screaming insults at each other and using wands to punish each other. Is it so grown up when one characther punshes the other one because he or she said somthing mean?

* In animes we learn that true love is: 5-6 girls all of them after the same boy which often is rather stupid and can't seem to understand why suddenly 5-6 girls shows up at his door all of them with their own so sad background (good example Clannad) The guy takes his time and spends time which each of the girls then at the last episode after drooling after every girls which have large boobs he turns to the most ordinary of them and say "I love you" and all of the anime fans goes wild "This is true love" and "oww he love her so much" Eventhough the "main" girl got least attention through all of the episodes and even though the boy always looked at other girls suddenly true love is what they have. I don't want to experience true love if it is like that.

* we learn through anime to: Steal partners from each other
Betray all of our close one
Hurt others
Steal, kill and rape
We learn to break up perfect couples which truley love each other because of jelousy.

* we learn through shonen that all of life is about getting stronger and just spend our days hitting each other with gigant weapons for no good reason in 340+ episods.

Anime dosen't actually bring that much of "deep" story. There isn't often any good message in anime to follow not in the same deep way as many of the disney movies can touch people with message of love, and friendship.

Then I almost forgot the most important part in anime SEX, the anime industry almost only have one goal and that is to get perverted guys to buy tons of animes with belongings this through FANSERVICE, nice looking anime female characthers with large boobs which over and over just happens to loose their shirt or just has to have shower scenes appearing naked is the number one goal.

I used to like anime really much but it has died away and I can no longer find anything good with anime so I can truley say "anime is bad"


You know, I really think it depends on what you watch. :/ There's some anime that I absolutely can't stand but some of it is good. I just watched Clannad and School Days, which really kind of disgusted me, but there's always something that good. Just watch Tokyo Godfathers last night. That had kind of a deep story and was good. Not all anime is crap meant for fanboys/girls, though some of it is.

36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

joshrl wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


joshrl wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


joshrl wrote:

sorry about this but most of you got it all wrong i never made all of this up i just wrote the bottomwords i was just showing you whart some idiot wrote on google so stop say i should not be here i was just showin all of you what some one wrote


None of us said YOU made it up - all of us said that the article was stupid, we disagreed with everything said in it, and that you are stupid for spreading it around. Note that you never said you disagreed with it. Please refer to my original post on page 2.


yes but some people have been saying get of this sight and other even send me messages that i am being racist so the best thing i could do to tell all it was not me was to tell everyone


No one thought you wrote it. They said that because in your original post you never said that you disagreed with the article! It sounded to everyone like you agreed with it! You should've typed in big red letters at the top: "I did not write this and do not agree with it I just want to hear your opinions." Or something along those lines. But you didn't. So people misunderstood. You have no one to blame but yourself. I have no sympathy for you.


at this moment i wish i did not even find the website i am trying to watch anime and every second i get message pop up on my msn say you have a new message from crunchyroll if anyone read the thing all the way through they would have seen that i did not right it or even said i liked it i hated it is there a way of me just getting rid of this annoying thing and why does people talk posh who the hell says sympathy thats words my teachers use


But you never said that you hated it in your first post. Were we supposed to be able to read your mind? Omg...."sympathy thats words my teachers use." You are too stupid to talk to. I give up.
2332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Saudi Arabia (K.S...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
nope thats stupid!!!

they just dont want japan to be better than them so they lie about it.
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

joshrl wrote:

Many of you are probably aware of Japanese anime (Japanese animation or Japanimation) because of popular kids shows like Pokemon, Speed Racer or Star Blazers. Prior to release in the west, these shows have been cleaned up from their original violent and sexually explicit hentai (perverted) form which most Japanese cartoons seem to take. Fortunately these shows are edited and redubbed without all the violent and sexual content when they are released in the United States.
Make no mistake about it though: unlike in America, in Japan cartoons aren’t just for children. Probably due to the high cost of big budget live-action productions, a number of programs are produced for Japanese adults in the animation format. Often these are shown late at night to keep them away from children, but even the cartoons shown to children are violent, sexual in nature and make numerous references to magic and demons with no mention of G-d or Jesus. That’s because most Asians do not believe in G-d, but rather in primitive religions such as Buddhism or Shintoism (paganism).

That's right. The Japanese don't believe in G-d! They follow primitive religions like Buddhism with its litany of evil, perverted beliefs. No wonder these Japanese cultural samurai warriors have secretly released these dastardly ANIME cartoons on our unsuspecting boys and girls. And, oh, the horrors they have unleashed! Why, did you know ANIME is the wicked, malicious force behind a wave of murders sweeping the world? I didn't either, until now.



i found this while looking up anime on google and its saying that anime is bad and it is teachingg kids aout murder. it also says "did you know ANIME is the wicked, malicious force behind a wave of murders sweeping the world?" read it for your self thre was more but it would make people get bord if i copyed and pasted all of it instead just copy this link:http://www.boomantribune.com/story/2007/10/5/1354/99673
it even says it a threat to america well i am safe i live in the uk lol.

post what you have to say about this
by the way people are getting confused about what i wrote here i only wrote the part at the bottom and copyed and pasted all of the top from a website what was say that anime is bad sao please stop say that i should get of this sight it to make it easyer all what i wrote will be in blue ok the rest will be in black what i copyed from a website to show you all



I'm glad I read the article before I posted, I was going to say you to watch your words because there is such a high degree of ignorance and dis-respective predjudice in the first two paragraphs.

Anime is not evil, any form of media or idea can easily be corupted and used for evil
Art is not evil, power is not evil, money is not evil, people are not evil
all of which can be used by a corrupted idea and mentality to create occuances and situations we call evil

If you want to know something far more evil than anime look at the Bible
now the Bible, is something I view as a very important text that has bought much good to the world and many people
It teaches morals and gives strength, to over a billion people
Though people have used the bible as an excuse to persecute millions of people, and billions indirectly
The bible is NOT evil! Though people have been corrupted twist ideologies to gain support and bring forth acts we'd deem as evil.

Now I think that that anything can be persecuted as evil
The more power and influence something has, the more likely it will be targeted by corruption
The deaths that have occured in Japan over recent history are small in comparison to most areas of the world
To quote that death and violence is rampant as a result of anime is laughable when you consider the violent gun movies that are so prevalent in America, plus the animation steers the audience to a preferrable phsychological response through the realization that it's not real.

If someone tells you anime is evil, don't believe them, because it is a lie
To say it depicts evil, or is being used by people who have non-goodwill intentions, that's possible
but in itself it is just art, it cannot be evil because it has no thought of its own.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.