First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Yorozuya's House
Posted 8/27/08

Kairoshu wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


seee, its lynxe not me............and man, just buy another milkshake u milker





lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


hehe, so make some more


oi, you think the yorozuyas are rich? we cant even pay the rent, so someone give me your money, it's an order fromt he vice commander Image


but you don't need money to make some, you just need fruit and milk, surely you have some lying around, if not i have a little money but not much


hmm indeed fruits from the forest taste better, okay go get me some fruits and milk a cow *points towards the forest*


you can milk the cow, I'm not touching that, but i'll gladly go get fruit
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


seee, its lynxe not me............and man, just buy another milkshake u milker





lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


hehe, so make some more


oi, you think the yorozuyas are rich? we cant even pay the rent, so someone give me your money, it's an order fromt he vice commander Image


but you don't need money to make some, you just need fruit and milk, surely you have some lying around, if not i have a little money but not much


hmm indeed fruits from the forest taste better, okay go get me some fruits and milk a cow *points towards the forest*


you can milk the cow, I'm not touching that, but i'll gladly go get fruit


oi a cow doesnt like to be touched by a man, it's like touching a womans breast with a mans hand
Posted 8/27/08
*Ears flap down and starts crying* You didnt share the milkshake with my Kyu....
Posted 8/27/08

Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


seee, its lynxe not me............and man, just buy another milkshake u milker





lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


hehe, so make some more


oi, you think the yorozuyas are rich? we cant even pay the rent, so someone give me your money, it's an order fromt he vice commander Image


well ur the commander so u should think so something, no point crying spilled milk.........oh right now the milk is spilled lol
Posted 8/27/08

Kairoshu wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


seee, its lynxe not me............and man, just buy another milkshake u milker





lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


hehe, so make some more


oi, you think the yorozuyas are rich? we cant even pay the rent, so someone give me your money, it's an order fromt he vice commander Image


but you don't need money to make some, you just need fruit and milk, surely you have some lying around, if not i have a little money but not much


hmm indeed fruits from the forest taste better, okay go get me some fruits and milk a cow *points towards the forest*


you can milk the cow, I'm not touching that, but i'll gladly go get fruit


oi a cow doesnt like to be touched by a man, it's like touching a womans breast with a mans hand


lol wow, u understand how the cows felt
Posted 8/28/08

Kairoshu wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


seee, its lynxe not me............and man, just buy another milkshake u milker





lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


hehe, so make some more


oi, you think the yorozuyas are rich? we cant even pay the rent, so someone give me your money, it's an order fromt he vice commander Image


but you don't need money to make some, you just need fruit and milk, surely you have some lying around, if not i have a little money but not much


hmm indeed fruits from the forest taste better, okay go get me some fruits and milk a cow *points towards the forest*


you can milk the cow, I'm not touching that, but i'll gladly go get fruit


oi a cow doesnt like to be touched by a man, it's like touching a womans breast with a mans hand


*sigh* I'll just go buy some milkshake
Posted 8/28/08

lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


seee, its lynxe not me............and man, just buy another milkshake u milker





lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

Oi oi....problem is not solve!! -.- you waste my milkshake! you know i cant get anything done without my MILKSHAKE!


hehe, so make some more


oi, you think the yorozuyas are rich? we cant even pay the rent, so someone give me your money, it's an order fromt he vice commander Image


but you don't need money to make some, you just need fruit and milk, surely you have some lying around, if not i have a little money but not much


hmm indeed fruits from the forest taste better, okay go get me some fruits and milk a cow *points towards the forest*


you can milk the cow, I'm not touching that, but i'll gladly go get fruit


oi a cow doesnt like to be touched by a man, it's like touching a womans breast with a mans hand


*sigh* I'll just go buy some milkshake


me too
*wait for me*
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/30/08


oh that works too, go buy me a milkshake!
Posted 8/30/08

Kairoshu wrote:



oh that works too, go buy me a milkshake!


sure thing, but money please
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:



oh that works too, go buy me a milkshake!


sure thing, but money please


dont worry, i'll give you a higher pay later

Posted 8/30/08

Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:



oh that works too, go buy me a milkshake!


sure thing, but money please


dont worry, i'll give you a higher pay later



really? im doubting it
Posted 8/31/08

jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:



oh that works too, go buy me a milkshake!


sure thing, but money please


dont worry, i'll give you a higher pay later



really? im doubting it


I've got money and you know he won't pay us
Posted 8/31/08

lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:



oh that works too, go buy me a milkshake!


sure thing, but money please


dont worry, i'll give you a higher pay later



really? im doubting it


I've got money and you know he won't pay us


i know thats y im doubting what he said.........so lynxe, should we buy for him or not?
Posted 8/31/08

jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:



oh that works too, go buy me a milkshake!


sure thing, but money please


dont worry, i'll give you a higher pay later



really? im doubting it


I've got money and you know he won't pay us


i know thats y im doubting what he said.........so lynxe, should we buy for him or not?


I suppose we have to, he is our boss
Posted 8/31/08

lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:



oh that works too, go buy me a milkshake!


sure thing, but money please


dont worry, i'll give you a higher pay later



really? im doubting it


I've got money and you know he won't pay us


i know thats y im doubting what he said.........so lynxe, should we buy for him or not?


I suppose we have to, he is our boss


oh nooo, i lost
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.