First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Yorozuya's House
Posted 8/31/08

jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:



oh that works too, go buy me a milkshake!


sure thing, but money please


dont worry, i'll give you a higher pay later



really? im doubting it


I've got money and you know he won't pay us


i know thats y im doubting what he said.........so lynxe, should we buy for him or not?


I suppose we have to, he is our boss


oh nooo, i lost


lost?
Posted 8/31/08


lost?

yea, i dont want him to get any milkshake
Posted 8/31/08

jjoyycee wrote:



lost?


yea, i dont want him to get any milkshake

looks like were out of luck
Posted 8/31/08

lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:



lost?


yea, i dont want him to get any milkshake


looks like were out of luck

yea sure is, btw, where u got the money?
Posted 8/31/08

jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:



lost?


yea, i dont want him to get any milkshake


looks like were out of luck


yea sure is, btw, where u got the money?

I've been hiding money from him for a while hehe
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
oi, whats that? Did I hear something about money? oh course i'll double pay you,
Posted 8/31/08

lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:



lost?


yea, i dont want him to get any milkshake


looks like were out of luck


yea sure is, btw, where u got the money?


I've been hiding money from him for a while hehe

wow smart continues hiding yea
Posted 8/31/08

Kairoshu wrote:

oi, whats that? Did I hear something about money? oh course i'll double pay you,


nothing about money
really? if u pay something we will be glad......not talking about double
Posted 9/1/08

jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:



lost?


yea, i dont want him to get any milkshake


looks like were out of luck


yea sure is, btw, where u got the money?


I've been hiding money from him for a while hehe


wow smart continues hiding yea

you know he'd just waste it on milkshake if I didn't hide it and besides how else am I supposed to buy sukonbu
Posted 9/1/08

Kairoshu wrote:

oi, whats that? Did I hear something about money? oh course i'll double pay you,


to hell with that, i have more money than you
Posted 9/1/08

lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

oi, whats that? Did I hear something about money? oh course i'll double pay you,


to hell with that, i have more money than you


ah, ok.......lol.........forget it, lets make our own "speical" milkshake" and great one i love you lynxe XD
Posted 9/2/08

jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

oi, whats that? Did I hear something about money? oh course i'll double pay you,


to hell with that, i have more money than you


ah, ok.......lol.........forget it, lets make our own "speical" milkshake" and great one i love you lynxe XD


I need to buy some sukonbu anyway, I'll just get the milkshake whilst i'm there
Posted 9/2/08

lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

oi, whats that? Did I hear something about money? oh course i'll double pay you,


to hell with that, i have more money than you


ah, ok.......lol.........forget it, lets make our own "speical" milkshake" and great one i love you lynxe XD


I need to buy some sukonbu anyway, I'll just get the milkshake whilst i'm there


alright
Posted 9/2/08

jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

oi, whats that? Did I hear something about money? oh course i'll double pay you,


to hell with that, i have more money than you


ah, ok.......lol.........forget it, lets make our own "speical" milkshake" and great one i love you lynxe XD


I need to buy some sukonbu anyway, I'll just get the milkshake whilst i'm there


alright


uh, what flavour does he want?
Posted 9/2/08

lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

oi, whats that? Did I hear something about money? oh course i'll double pay you,


to hell with that, i have more money than you


ah, ok.......lol.........forget it, lets make our own "speical" milkshake" and great one i love you lynxe XD


I need to buy some sukonbu anyway, I'll just get the milkshake whilst i'm there


alright


uh, what flavour does he want?


no idea, but make it chocolate
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.