First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply New member's introduction
Posted 9/30/08

Miyaru wrote:


serpenter wrote:



Part time Job: none

Job: Kiheitai's
Position: Member

Obsession: Destruction

Title: Supreme overlord

Species: Omnipotent being (or... human will do if you like XD)

Picture: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/serpenter/photos/15213107

Brief History: Fought against the amanto, in the war. got pissed off when the amonto "won" the war, and now intends to destroy the world created by them, and start anew.


Here you go =3



ah, thank you miyaru~
you realy are amazing at making these graphics o.o
clap, clap clap =p
Shinsengumi
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

serpenter wrote:


Miyaru wrote:


serpenter wrote:



Part time Job: none

Job: Kiheitai's
Position: Member

Obsession: Destruction

Title: Supreme overlord

Species: Omnipotent being (or... human will do if you like XD)

Picture: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/serpenter/photos/15213107

Brief History: Fought against the amanto, in the war. got pissed off when the amonto "won" the war, and now intends to destroy the world created by them, and start anew.


Here you go =3



ah, thank you miyaru~
you realy are amazing at making these graphics o.o
clap, clap clap =p


*blush* A-ah no not at all ehe
Civilian
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm right here...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
Username: Hecate_Yakumo


Part time job: Shop Assistant

Job: Shinsengumi
Position: Member


Obsession: Choco cookies

Title: Cleaver girl

Species: Human

Picture:


Brief history:
recently forgot about it......
Moderator
16673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Online
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08
Samebreerc!! :3
Smish welcomes you
Civilian
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm right here...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Samebreerc? lol XDXDXD
Shinsengumi
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

Hecate_Yakumo wrote:


recently forgot about it......


Here you go Hecate Chan ^.^ Enjoy Gin sekai~!

Civilian
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm right here...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
arigatou~~ ^__^
Civilian
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
CAN i BE A SINGER IN THE KARAOKE CLUB PLEASE
Civilian
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Username:SAiK0U

Part time Job: Shop Manager <Eto... What do they do??>

Job: Shinsengumi

Position: Member



Obsession: Sweets and chocolates

Title: Optimist

Species: Human

Picture:

Brief History: I forgot....

Shinsengumi
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
A brief problem, Miyaru has a really bad internet and cannot upload anything -.- So cards will be delayed a little >.<
Shinsengumi
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Hecate_Yakumo wrote:

arigatou~~ ^__^


You're very welcome, enjoy Gin Sekai


Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:

CAN i BE A SINGER IN THE KARAOKE CLUB PLEASE


Ah sure, put your details here like your username etc like everyone else did so I can make an ID card for you okie


SAiK0U wrote:

Username:SAiK0U

Part time Job: Shop Manager <Eto... What do they do??>

Job: Shinsengumi

Position: Member



Obsession: Sweets and chocolates

Title: Optimist

Species: Human

Picture:

Brief History: I forgot....



Okie then, enjoy Gin Sekai~! Shop manager, um, keep the shop in order xD


ps. I love your picture xD


Civilian
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Username:Amu_love_Ikuto
PT-Job:singer
Alliance:karake club
Position:member
Obsession:anime and chocolate
Known as:cute and nice
pic:
Civilian
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
Thank you for both the compliment for the picture and for doing this! XD
Shinsengumi
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:

Username:Amu_love_Ikuto
PT-Job:singer
Alliance:karake club
Position:member
Obsession:anime and chocolate
Known as:cute and nice
pic:


Here you go =3 Enjoy Gin Sekai~!



ps~ I love your picture too xD
Shinsengumi
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

mmmbul wrote:

Username:mmmbul

Part time Job: Host club (damned aqua)

Job: the Joi faction
Position: Leader (lol I tis the first)


Obsession: Ramen and bombs

Title: Total idoit

Species: lol im a migdet dragon aparately (cant spell and tryed to write this like 12 times)

Picture: ]

Brief history: well it all started .blah blah blah(huge epic speech)


Okie it's been updated

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.