First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Public Bath
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/26/08


*laughs* alright, hope u find ur way back fast lol.........yea im walking out *opens the door* and good luck killing kairoshu

Thank you, I'll kill him without fail, *Makes a V sign with my index and middle finger as you're walking out*
Posted 9/26/08

Double_Arts wrote:



*laughs* alright, hope u find ur way back fast lol.........yea im walking out *opens the door* and good luck killing kairoshu


Thank you, I'll kill him without fail, *Makes a V sign with my index and middle finger as you're walking out*

sure thing! *makes a V sign and said "victory" back to u* and shut the door behind me
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Double_Arts wrote:



*laughs* alright, hope u find ur way back fast lol.........yea im walking out *opens the door* and good luck killing kairoshu


Thank you, I'll kill him without fail, *Makes a V sign with my index and middle finger as you're walking out*

*smash the window with a brick then jumps in* Yo! *cheesy smilez*
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:



*laughs* alright, hope u find ur way back fast lol.........yea im walking out *opens the door* and good luck killing kairoshu


Thank you, I'll kill him without fail, *Makes a V sign with my index and middle finger as you're walking out*


*smash the window with a brick then jumps in* Yo! *cheesy smilez*

huh i heared a noise that will probably result in the end of the world
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:



*laughs* alright, hope u find ur way back fast lol.........yea im walking out *opens the door* and good luck killing kairoshu


Thank you, I'll kill him without fail, *Makes a V sign with my index and middle finger as you're walking out*


*smash the window with a brick then jumps in* Yo! *cheesy smilez*

Ahhh...A pervert just jumped in. *waves hand* Uh...Yo
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Double_Arts wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:



*laughs* alright, hope u find ur way back fast lol.........yea im walking out *opens the door* and good luck killing kairoshu


Thank you, I'll kill him without fail, *Makes a V sign with my index and middle finger as you're walking out*


*smash the window with a brick then jumps in* Yo! *cheesy smilez*


Ahhh...A pervert just jumped in. *waves hand* Uh...Yo

*nose bleed* oi everytime i imgagine horo naked, damn you bastard get you clothes on shemale

@mmbul *detonates the remote bomb in your pocket* its the end of the world....For him AHAHA
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:



*laughs* alright, hope u find ur way back fast lol.........yea im walking out *opens the door* and good luck killing kairoshu


Thank you, I'll kill him without fail, *Makes a V sign with my index and middle finger as you're walking out*


*smash the window with a brick then jumps in* Yo! *cheesy smilez*


Ahhh...A pervert just jumped in. *waves hand* Uh...Yo


*nose bleed* oi everytime i imgagine horo naked, damn you bastard get you clothes on shemale

@mmbul *detonates the remote bomb in your pocket* its the end of the world....For him AHAHA

*explodes* lol i died
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

mmmbul wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:



*laughs* alright, hope u find ur way back fast lol.........yea im walking out *opens the door* and good luck killing kairoshu


Thank you, I'll kill him without fail, *Makes a V sign with my index and middle finger as you're walking out*


*smash the window with a brick then jumps in* Yo! *cheesy smilez*


Ahhh...A pervert just jumped in. *waves hand* Uh...Yo


*nose bleed* oi everytime i imgagine horo naked, damn you bastard get you clothes on shemale

@mmbul *detonates the remote bomb in your pocket* its the end of the world....For him AHAHA


*explodes* lol i died

*Raise both arms* Victory
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
*raise both arms too* Yay victory
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Would you stop copying me, it's irritating >.>
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Double_Arts wrote:

Would you stop copying me, it's irritating >.>


*appears behind you* bastard why did you do-ah this would be the girl places-thing would it
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

mmmbul wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Would you stop copying me, it's irritating >.>


*appears behind you* bastard why did you do-ah this would be the girl places-thing would it


*ties you own* Ah.ahh..Uh, a pervert in our bath tub
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
ties you own ?
oh down ... oh crap im stuck
and still in the girl's shower room-thingy
Posted 12/5/08
lol then get out, y u stil oh crap there lol
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
lets boil him!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.