First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What do you think about yaoi manga?
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 221B Better-Than-...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

DarkSoulFlame wrote:


too_troublesome wrote:


DarkSoulFlame wrote:


too_troublesome wrote:


DarkSoulFlame wrote:


too_troublesome wrote:



Not 10% I know quite a few people who are into yaoi who can live without it if they had to. I haven’t read yaoi in a few weeks now, I’ve read some shonen-ai but I don’t think that it really counts.

Yeah but like I said before not all of use are obsessed with yaoi. It’s like someone who isn’t into anime looking at anime fans and only seeing the extreme fans, the ones are otakus and those people who actually wanted to marry a character. There will always be fans who are a little bit too into something, but don’t judge everyone’s who’s into it by just those people.

It sounds like she’s really obsessed with yaoi. Don’t take your anger on the rest of us for your friends actions. We are not all like a your friend.

I didn’t write that, someone else who posted above me wrote it. But it just means that we’re into yaoi not cos it’s guy on guy but we treat it like any other manga? That’s what I think anyways. I just think of shonen-ai as any other type of manga, the only different is that it’s two guys together instead of a guy and girl. And as for yaoi, well… I just think it’s hot.

I see then. I was just enraged, that's why I thought everyone was like that. I was really pissed but now I cooled off. Sorry about my earier post then. About that Yaoi is bull. I didn't completely mean it. That was from my rage! XD

I know my friend isn't into the extreme yaoi stories though. She's into the Shounen-Ai and basic Yaoi.

And my bad about that post...Hehe...I wasn't paying attention. I had no idea.

I thought people liked Yaoi is because its guy-to-guy. :/ I doubt they treated it like normal manga.

And for the hot part, I think I can see your point of view very clearly. That's me sometimes with Yuri but I'm not completely into that. I never read any Yuri before...Only seen pictures! XD I dont know when was the last time I saw a Yuri picture lol.


I don’t like yaoi just cos it’s guy on guy. Some of the plots for some of the, are really good. Try and read Loveless. It’s such a good manga, and it’s only shonen-ai, so the most ‘worst’ thing that happens is that they kiss. Even if Loveless wasn’t a shonen-ai, and they changed Ritsuka, the main character into a girl, I would still be really into it. The art is beautiful and the plot is really original. There are a lot of manga’s that are considered ‘yaoi’ but are mainly have plot and charter development, and only a few pages of yummy ness, one of thesis manga’s is a Korean manga called Totally Captivated.

Yeah, I heard loveless wasn't that Yaoi-ish. I may read it sometime.
And about the Totally Captivated, I lol'd

Ugh...At least its not like Junjou Romantica....>_______________<
I saw an AMV and omfg it was sick...


Junjou Romantica is awesom! At least the manga is. I havn't seen the anime of it yet....


All I saw was a big guy and a weak guy and love. O_O


Lol
5675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

too_troublesome wrote:


Lol

Lol it was gonna be a quote chain XD

And yeah, I have a weird mind so raepage came to mind! O_O
Well, thanks for helping me cool down now..
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 221B Better-Than-...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

DarkSoulFlame wrote:


too_troublesome wrote:


Lol

Lol it was gonna be a quote chain XD

And yeah, I have a weird mind so raepage came to mind! O_O
Well, thanks for helping me cool down now..


Yeah no problem I’m just glad that you turned out not to be one of those “I hate Yaoi” people who think that homosexuality is wrong and bla bla bla. I get so annoyed at people who are so closed minded, I’m glad your not like that and can see reason.
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
The uke in the Yaoi looks so much like a girl sometimes i just think, why can't they make him a her then. Doesn't make too much of a difference. I mean the uke has fricken curves. 0_0

Not really a fan of yaoi, it just doesn't appeal to me much. Everytime i read them i go...hmm seems like another shoujo manga, except the girl character is a guy. If thats the case I'd rather go read regular shoujo instead.
5675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

too_troublesome wrote:


DarkSoulFlame wrote:


too_troublesome wrote:


Lol

Lol it was gonna be a quote chain XD

And yeah, I have a weird mind so raepage came to mind! O_O
Well, thanks for helping me cool down now..


Yeah no problem I’m just glad that you turned out not to be one of those “I hate Yaoi” people who think that homosexuality is wrong and bla bla bla. I get so annoyed at people who are so closed minded, I’m glad your not like that and can see reason.

I'm ok with homosexuality! XD
Sorry for making you get the wrong idea
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 221B Better-Than-...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09


Yeah I know that your fine with it but there are those yaoi haters that use it as excuse to say it's wrong and will just use about any reason that they can think of. Like that it's 'unnatural' for two males/females to be together because they can't have children. Which is really stupid cos they don’t consider infertile couples, menopausal women, women who have a medical condition which makes it harmful to be pregnant, women who have had a tubal ligation, men who have had a vasectomy, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry or be together because our orphanages obviously aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
Sorry for that, it’s just that people who are blinded by there hate for something really peeve me off. I don’t mind if they hate something, cos it’s there right to like or dislike something but it’s just those people who deliberately go out of there way to say that they hate something and try and force there views on others that really annoy me to no end.
Um…Yeah…again sorry for ranting like that
5675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

too_troublesome wrote:



Yeah I know that your fine with it but there are those yaoi haters that use it as excuse to say it wrong and will just use about any reason that they can think of. Like that it's 'unnatural' because two guys can't have children. Which is really stupid cos they don’t consider infertile couples, menopausal women, women who have a medical condition which makes it harmful to be pregnant, women who have had a tubal ligation, men who have had a vasectomy, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry or be together because our orphanages obviously aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
Sorry for that, it’s just that people who are blinded by there hate for something really peeve me off. I don’t mind if they hate something, cos it’s there right to like or dislike something but it’s just those people who deliberately go out of there way to say that they hate something and try and force there views on others that really annoy me to no end.
Um…Yeah…again sorry for ranting like that


Its ok, its ok XD Its my fault for starting this whole thing like that!
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 221B Better-Than-...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

DarkSoulFlame wrote:


too_troublesome wrote:



Yeah I know that your fine with it but there are those yaoi haters that use it as excuse to say it wrong and will just use about any reason that they can think of. Like that it's 'unnatural' because two guys can't have children. Which is really stupid cos they don’t consider infertile couples, menopausal women, women who have a medical condition which makes it harmful to be pregnant, women who have had a tubal ligation, men who have had a vasectomy, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry or be together because our orphanages obviously aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
Sorry for that, it’s just that people who are blinded by there hate for something really peeve me off. I don’t mind if they hate something, cos it’s there right to like or dislike something but it’s just those people who deliberately go out of there way to say that they hate something and try and force there views on others that really annoy me to no end.
Um…Yeah…again sorry for ranting like that


Its ok, its ok XD Its my fault for starting this whole thing like that!



No it's fine, it was actually kinda fun to argue with you.
5675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

too_troublesome wrote:


DarkSoulFlame wrote:


too_troublesome wrote:



Yeah I know that your fine with it but there are those yaoi haters that use it as excuse to say it wrong and will just use about any reason that they can think of. Like that it's 'unnatural' because two guys can't have children. Which is really stupid cos they don’t consider infertile couples, menopausal women, women who have a medical condition which makes it harmful to be pregnant, women who have had a tubal ligation, men who have had a vasectomy, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry or be together because our orphanages obviously aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
Sorry for that, it’s just that people who are blinded by there hate for something really peeve me off. I don’t mind if they hate something, cos it’s there right to like or dislike something but it’s just those people who deliberately go out of there way to say that they hate something and try and force there views on others that really annoy me to no end.
Um…Yeah…again sorry for ranting like that


Its ok, its ok XD Its my fault for starting this whole thing like that!



No it's fine, it was actually kinda fun to argue with you.


Same here! XD You helped me calm down lol
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Hmm, to me, its for someone else to enjoy..
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 221B Better-Than-...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09



No prob
Wow, we're really off topic now lol
5675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

too_troublesome wrote:




No prob
Wow, we're really off topic now lol


=D
Yeah, we're too off topic...>_<
2292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a dumpster
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
No plz ;__;

It's just not cute at all for me.
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
i rather read yaoi manga than yuri...
its fun to read!!!!
5675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

chenipay wrote:

i rather read yaoi manga than yuri...
its fun to read!!!!

Maybe its because you're a girl....?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.