Remove this ad
First  Prev  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  Next  Last
Anger: What does it take to make you snap?
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/10
It takes a little to make me snap.
1443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/10
It takes one or a group of people hurting any friends of mine because he is weaker then him or because they feel like it.
27529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/8/10
a fat person with a walker in front of me blocking my way
Posted 9/8/10
People who walk slowly infront of me. People with adhd like to move fast OK...so please get out of the fucking way !!

When my friends say stuff like "Omg I'm so fat....lets go to Burger King" *STRANGLE* and then they say "Omg Rina you're such a biiiitch why can't I have legs like that?" *STRANGLE!!!!* "BECAUSE YOU EAT CRAP!!!!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHRRRR!!!!! *EXPLODE!!*
Posted 9/8/10
when someone steals my snack.
>:O
Posted 9/8/10

Chained_Angel wrote:
11. Insane weirdos you meet on the street sometimes who preech about God or some other stuff and try to corrupt people when they are trying to shop.


this is the perfect solution. point at them and yell
"YOU AINT GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!"
Posted 9/8/10

Arisato-chan wrote:

when someone steals my snack.
>:O


Awiiii is greeeedy lolol nah I agree, should get their own >_< waaaah!
Posted 9/8/10

Rina-San wrote:


Arisato-chan wrote:

when someone steals my snack.
>:O


Awiiii is greeeedy lolol nah I agree, should get their own >_< waaaah!


well sorry for liking my snack time >o<
Posted 9/8/10

Arisato-chan wrote:


Rina-San wrote:


Arisato-chan wrote:

when someone steals my snack.
>:O


Awiiii is greeeedy lolol nah I agree, should get their own >_< waaaah!


well sorry for liking my snack time >o<


LOLOL! Ima steal your snacks, you're too cute when you're angry
Posted 9/8/10 , edited 9/8/10

Rina-San wrote:


Arisato-chan wrote:


Rina-San wrote:


Arisato-chan wrote:

when someone steals my snack.
>:O


Awiiii is greeeedy lolol nah I agree, should get their own >_< waaaah!


well sorry for liking my snack time >o<


LOLOL! Ima steal your snacks, you're too cute when you're angry :P


nyuuuu!! >///< i would have shared if you asked!!
113210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ѵσσ∂σσ Ƭɛит
Offline
Posted 9/8/10

Arisato-chan wrote:

when someone steals my snack.
>:O


blame aaron for taking your muffin!
17886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/8/10
'Illogical, irrational humans. That is maby the one thing that will make me angry.

Stupid people who act stupid do to being irrational drives me up the wall.
914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Pandora
Offline
Posted 9/8/10
lots and lots and lots of stress, and it may be stress from my family or just life in general. I've come close to losing my sanity once, lol
62518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Gооgʟә Me
Offline
Posted 9/8/10
When my significant other throws his boxer on the floor just 2 feet away from the laundry basket, gosh that annoys the hell out of me, lol.
Posted 9/8/10
ummm~....im so cold actually... but only in one situation ... if a guy/girl walks in front of me slowly i get snapped =3=... it really annoys me ... gaah!!..
First  Prev  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.