First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Moderator Application
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/26/08
Alright!! So the group is looking for great moderators, and if you seem to be up for the position please let us know by filling out the form below! ^^

Username:
Age:
How active will you be:
Why do you want to be mod:
Will you invite ppl?:
What would you do to help us make the group even better:
What program do you use?:
Examples (at least 1 banner AND 2 aviis):


Please help us!
Oh and thanks for those who joined!!


BTW, not everyone will be chosen! sorri!


THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN ACCEPT MODS IS 3v3r_Free

WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT NEEDING MODS!!!! IF THE GROUP GETS LARGER, THE MOD APPLICATION WILL REOPEN!!
Posted 8/25/08
Username: Kitten04
Age: 14
How many days will you be online: 4 days (cuz of skool D:)
Will you invite: I will invite my friends over >.<
Would you help us make the club even better: yep meh will make the club even better by making avi and banner okay :D
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

Kitten04 wrote:

Username: Kitten04
Age: 14
How many days will you be online: 4 days (cuz of skool D:)
Will you invite: I will invite my friends over >.<
Would you help us make the club even better: yep meh will make the club even better by making avi and banner okay :D


twinny! chu are already a mod!!!!!! LOL
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/26/08
Username: Azora_S
Age: 13
How active would you be online: Pretty much everyday, and running.
Why do you think you'll be a good moderator: Cause I rock!! Nah...I'm giving it a shot.
Will you invite ppl?: Duh!
What would you do to help us make the group even better: Decorate stuff!
What program do you use?: Photoshop
Examples (at least 2 banners and 2 aviis): I'm working on it!



Aviis





Banners:

Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
username: kirarin1496
age: 12
how active would you be online: not sure...im always sneaking up and stuff..XD
why do u think you'll be a good moderator: becuz i like helping grups...and people
will u invite ppl?? yupiieezz!!
program u use: photoscape
XDxd
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

kirarin1496 wrote:

username: kirarin1496
age: 12
how active would you be online: not sure...im always sneaking up and stuff..XD
why do u think you'll be a good moderator: becuz i like helping grups...and people
will u invite ppl?? yupiieezz!!
program u use: photoscape
XDxd


but twinny, where is ur examples?!??! ne?!? lol
Member
16959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ©HI-MI-TSU!~
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

name jianing23
age;himitsu
i use photoscape and fotoflexer
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
WHY DOES NO ONE FOLLOW THE RULES??!??!
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

jianing23 wrote:


name jianing23
age;himitsu
i use photoscape and fotoflexer



ok.. but first, read wat i wrote and fill THIS out:

Username:
Age:
How active will you be:
Why do you think you'll be a good moderator:
Will you invite ppl?:
What would you do to help us make the group even better:
What program do you use?:
Examples (at least 1 banners or 1 aviis):
Member
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In heaven where i...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

Azora_S wrote:

Alright!! So the group is looking for great moderators, and if you seem to be up for the position please let us know by filling out the form below! ^^

Username:
Age:
How active will you be:
Why do you think you'll be a good moderator:
Will you invite ppl?:
What would you do to help us make the group even better:
What program do you use?:
Examples (at least 1 banners or 1 aviis):


Please help us!

Oh and thanks for those who joined!!


i want to help!!!!

Username: Peppermint264
Age:11 turning 12!!
How active will you be: VERY active cause i'm online MOST of the time ^^
Why do you think you'll be a good moderator: i think i'm pretty good at it, because i make avii's for other people
Will you invite ppl?: hmmm sure why not, if you want me too
What would you do to help us make the group even better: hmmm this is hard... hmmm i have no idea sorry
What program do you use?: photoscape
Examples (at least 1 banners or 1 aviis):
sure sure, here are some





hope to be a mod!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 8/25/08
Username: 1401604
Age: 13
How active will you be: very! ^^
Why do you think you'll be a good moderator: well i love making aviis and i think i have the experience. i am a mod for a lot of other avii making groups! =]
Will you invite ppl?: yeah!
What would you do to help us make the group even better: make kawaii aviis so ppl will come back for more [well the best to my ability =)]
What program do you use?: photoscape and photoshop CS3 extended
Are you mods in other groups? (plz be honest): yes i am a mod in:
-avatar edit
-kawaii avatar destination
-avatar creat0r
-banners and avatars makers
-avatar making mina-chan
-kawaii avvie wokshop
-Avatar and Banner Factorie
Examples (at least 1 banner AND 2 aviis):

Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

1401604 wrote:

Username: 1401604
Age: 13
How active will you be: very! ^^
Why do you think you'll be a good moderator: well i love making aviis and i think i have the experience. i am a mod for a lot of other avii making groups! =]
Will you invite ppl?: yeah!
What would you do to help us make the group even better: make kawaii aviis so ppl will come back for more [well the best to my ability =)]
What program do you use?: photoscape and photoshop CS3 extended
Are you mods in other groups? (plz be honest): yes i am a mod in:
-avatar edit
-kawaii avatar destination
-avatar creat0r
-banners and avatars makers
-avatar making mina-chan
-kawaii avvie wokshop
-Avatar and Banner Factorie
Examples (at least 1 banner AND 2 aviis):



Your designs are REALLY pwetti and awesome, but for some reason, I just have to say no, because theyre kinda simple...GOMEN! *cries* i hate rejecting people! Also, you're mod in other places, so I dont want you to be too busy! nyaa! Gomen
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

Peppermint264 wrote:


Azora_S wrote:

Alright!! So the group is looking for great moderators, and if you seem to be up for the position please let us know by filling out the form below! ^^

Username:
Age:
How active will you be:
Why do you think you'll be a good moderator:
Will you invite ppl?:
What would you do to help us make the group even better:
What program do you use?:
Examples (at least 1 banners or 1 aviis):


Please help us!

Oh and thanks for those who joined!!


i want to help!!!!

Username: Peppermint264
Age:11 turning 12!!
How active will you be: VERY active cause i'm online MOST of the time ^^
Why do you think you'll be a good moderator: i think i'm pretty good at it, because i make avii's for other people
Will you invite ppl?: hmmm sure why not, if you want me too
What would you do to help us make the group even better: hmmm this is hard... hmmm i have no idea sorry
What program do you use?: photoscape
Examples (at least 1 banners or 1 aviis):
sure sure, here are some





hope to be a mod!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok.. You're accepted. But next time, try to keep your aviis less messier/dont over do it! Also, try different fonts and plz try not to "squish pics" and improve your editing skills. I'll accept you to let you practice!^^
Posted 8/25/08
Username: crunchymandy
Age: You know how old I am, Jingy-poo
How active will you be: Everyday online
Why do you think you'll be a good moderator: BECAUSE I'M AWESOMME!!
Will you invite ppl?: Yep ^^
What would you do to help us make the group even better: I WILL GIVE THOSE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!!!
What program do you use?: Photoshop
Examples (at least 1 banner AND 2 aviis):


Moderator
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my COOKIE fantasy
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Username: inuyasha_81344014
Age: 12 .. turning 13 ? ;D
How active will you be: ermm .. i'll be online the whole day ? .. lols
Why do you think you'll be a good moderator: erm .. i'll help this group .. and fulfill other ppl's request ......
Will you invite ppl?: Of course !
What would you do to help us make the group even better: Emm .. I'll give ppl what they want .. as i had said ..
What program do you use?: Photoscape , Photofiltre , GIMP n others .. ( unfortunately for me , i dont have photoshop .. T.T )
Examples (at least 1 banner AND 2 aviis):

Wait .. i remember u ... o.o ... hmm .. .ehh .. i noe u n me MOD of 1 same grp .. n if i not wrong , its Kawaii Avii Cafe rites .. lols .. xD ... hope u think about my request Jingy-chan ? rites .. lols..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.