First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request //+OPEN
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/5/08

smileymiki wrote:

could um u change the color back to normal?


Um...what do you mean? o.O
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
REPOST!!!! >=D
username: Dlazyb
name: Annie
cropped:umm.....whichever way looks better ^^;;;
border: yes pwease!!
text color:whatever matches the picture
text on avi:Dlazyb, Annie
extras: smiley face!! =D or whatever goes good with it......
picture:

done by - crunchymandy


if you need anything chaged please tell me ^^;;;;
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

yanni1903 wrote:


3v3r_Free wrote:


yanni1903 wrote:

Username: yanni1903
Name: yanni
Cropped (yes/no): yes
Border (yes/no): yes
Text Colour: up 2 u
Text on Avii: nini-chan
Extras: anything thats cute, hehe


Done - 3v3r_Free

hope ya like it!


thx alot~!!^_^


np! come again!
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
Cropped (yes/no): yes
Border (yes/no): yes
Text Colour: w/e matches
Text on Avii: Saphire-Chan (Can u make it animated plz?)
Extras:Anyhting Cute
Pic (in spoiler):



Done - crunchymandy
Posted 9/6/08
Username: grayze-anne
Name:Grayze Anne
Cropped: JUst the girl with short hair
Border: Yes
Text Colour: Umm you choose
Text on Avii: grayzeanne & grayze-chan
Extras: Please make it look cute & I want it tall and thin..
Pic:


Also can you tell me what programs/websites you use?

Thanks!!!
Posted 9/6/08

Dlazyb wrote:

oo 0.0 i want one!!!! XD
username: Dlazyb
name: Annie
cropped:umm.....whichever way looks better ^^;;;
border: yes pwease!!
text color:whatever matches the picture
text on avi:Dlazyb, Annie
extras: smiley face!! =D or whatever goes good with it......
picture:

done by - crunchymandy


if you need anything chaged please tell me ^^;;;;


What?? I didn't remember doing this one and it says: Done by crunchymandy...O.o

108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/9/08
Username:sm3xyang3l
Name:Daphne
Cropped (yes/no):yes
Border (yes/no):no
Text Colour:any
Text on Avii:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
Extras:brushes and anythin else cute
Pic (in spoiler plz):



Pending -3v3r_Free
Posted 9/6/08



Done - crunchymandy

Here you go...I'm sorry I didn't do the animation on the text...But hope you like it anyways!


Posted 9/6/08

crunchymandy wrote:




Done - crunchymandy

Here you go...I'm sorry I didn't do the animation on the text...But hope you like it anyways!



Thx i luv it :)

Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/9/08
Can i do one by 3v3r_free plz?
Cropped (yes/no): yes
Border (yes/no): yes
Text Colour: w/e matches
Text on Avii: Saphire-Chan (Can u make it animated plz?)
Extras:Anyhting Cute
Pic (in spoiler):


Pending -3v3r_Free
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

crunchymandy wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

oo 0.0 i want one!!!! XD
username: Dlazyb
name: Annie
cropped:umm.....whichever way looks better ^^;;;
border: yes pwease!!
text color:whatever matches the picture
text on avi:Dlazyb, Annie
extras: smiley face!! =D or whatever goes good with it......
picture:

crunchymandy


if you need anything chaged please tell me ^^;;;;


What?? I didn't remember doing this one and it says: Done by crunchymandy...O.o



oopies....^^;;;;; my bad.....sowwie!!!!
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

grayze-anne wrote:

Username: grayze-anne
Name:Grayze Anne
Cropped: JUst the girl with short hair
Border: Yes
Text Colour: Umm you choose
Text on Avii: grayzeanne & grayze-chan
Extras: Please make it look cute & I want it tall and thin..
Pic:


Also can you tell me what programs/websites you use?

Thanks!!!

pending purpiff_01
your pic is too small..can u choose another one?
Posted 9/6/08

purpiff_01 wrote:


grayze-anne wrote:

Username: grayze-anne
Name:Grayze Anne
Cropped: JUst the girl with short hair
Border: Yes
Text Colour: Umm you choose
Text on Avii: grayzeanne & grayze-chan
Extras: Please make it look cute & I want it tall and thin..
Pic:


Also can you tell me what programs/websites you use?

Thanks!!!

pending purpiff_01
your pic is too small..can u choose another one?




Ooops....
Gomen..Gomen...

How bout this one?

Can you crop it to just the girl and if possible change the BG?
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

its takes longer to change the background and it wouldnt look as good but if you still wanta different BG then what colour do you want the background????

Posted 9/6/08


Oh.. Then nevermind.. Sorry for the troubles...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.